Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know xCrypt IEO on IDAX?  (Read 779 times)
vucuong16101997

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:22:08 PM

I saw that they organized a bounty campaign, I think the project is doing quite well their promotion. I look forward to 1/7 next they will listed on IDAX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:23:31 PM

what is the team project offering?
IDAX is a good exhcange and an IEO on thier platform might be a good investment.
Anyone can tell me the website of the team and their telegram group>
Khuongcute2503 (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 05:01:52 PM

I am promoting Xcrypt because I believe it has a future. A project that combines both centralized and decentralized features have a lot to offer. I believe the project will be successful this time since they have already held bounty campaigns on bountyhive.
until now everything is still like a drawing cake. Can you believe as you say? Give me a reason
Khuongcute2503 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 05:03:49 PM

I saw that they organized a bounty campaign, I think the project is doing quite well their promotion. I look forward to 1/7 next they will listed on IDAX.
Not everyone who organizes a bonus campaign is a good project. Have you been scammed before? if not, I think you have little experience to evaluate the problem
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:18:23 PM

Yes, we had been well informed. xcrpyt will also make a swap. that's what's important. Take care of the ones in your hand.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:27:36 PM

I know it and I prefer to buy some in forkdelta because there are lots of tokens from bounty I think they deliberately sell there and the price is also quite cheap only 0.05 $
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:30:29 PM

I like this exchange. So I think the project has every chance to raise money. After all, everyone today is in a hurry to invest in this IEO. Let's see what the team will be able to collect.

Khuongcute2503 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 05:47:44 PM

I like this exchange. So I think the project has every chance to raise money. After all, everyone today is in a hurry to invest in this IEO. Let's see what the team will be able to collect.
I think their prices will be even lower. Because their steps are really unclear. Marketing policy is also not good. Especially they called ICO capital but failed.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:27:22 PM

The xCrypt project is IEO on IDAX. What information do you know about it? If it evaluates on a 5-point scale, how much is it? Please tell me whether to invest in it?

Do your personal due diligence, taking investment advice here could be misleading, make research on their team go through their white paper then if you are convinced about them you should invest.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:25:37 AM

The xCrypt project is IEO on IDAX. What information do you know about it? If it evaluates on a 5-point scale, how much is it? Please tell me whether to invest in it?

some time ago I had analyzed a number of projects and xcrypt was in my best category, but unfortunately I didn't choose it because of a number of considerations, such as having lots of exchanges (although each exchange has its own special features), I compared some previous exchanges like Nauticus, I have 100k tokens and fortunately sell before the price falls -80%. So that's why I didn't choose Xcrypt, but please analyze it further.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:40:41 AM

Like many others I was also supporting this project as I was drawn towards their support for ERC721's, which as far as I know no other exchange has yet supported. They is however an extremely "niche" market to say the least, so unless you have CryptoKitties or CryptoHeroes you want to trade/sell then I'd be cautious of investing in yet another exchange.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:05:33 AM

One of the most important and good crypto project I have ever found is xCrypt project. The project is getting good remarks and supports from a mass of the people, investors, traders, bounty hunters, and others. I have read its whitepaper and website, and it seems to be alluring and very much good project. I believe this project will rock. 

dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 10:24:42 AM

I am actually supporting xCrypt right now on its ongoing crowdsale right on IDAX as an IEO. So why xCrypt? I find this platform to be one which is ready for the future and is claiming to also be legally compliant that is why it can take in STO projects soon. One of the most notable with xCrypt is its Hybrid Exchange which is not an ordinary compared to what we have in the market today. Just go ahead and do some research on xCrypt and decide based on those merits. Just be reminded that any project can go south as nothing is guaranteed.
I found out the price of XCT on forkdelta was cheaper than the IEO price -10000%. Really too cheap, why is it so low? Is there anything hidden behind the project?
Honestly, after the development team releases the token and it automatically appears on forkdelta,etherdelta does not bring any benefit. It is necessary to block the token somehow so that it does not trade on these platforms.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:32:51 AM

I am actually supporting xCrypt right now on its ongoing crowdsale right on IDAX as an IEO. So why xCrypt? I find this platform to be one which is ready for the future and is claiming to also be legally compliant that is why it can take in STO projects soon. One of the most notable with xCrypt is its Hybrid Exchange which is not an ordinary compared to what we have in the market today. Just go ahead and do some research on xCrypt and decide based on those merits. Just be reminded that any project can go south as nothing is guaranteed.
I found out the price of XCT on forkdelta was cheaper than the IEO price -10000%. Really too cheap, why is it so low? Is there anything hidden behind the project?
Honestly, after the development team releases the token and it automatically appears on forkdelta,etherdelta does not bring any benefit. It is necessary to block the token somehow so that it does not trade on these platforms.

FYI it's already on forkdelta, despite tokens seemingly not being released (apart from any pre-sales/partnerships presumably):
https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb9d6ce05a2cdbc4572bafbef179cd37bdaabe942-ETH

It's not down -10000%, predominantly because it's not mathemtically possible. The most it could be down would be 100%. Therefore to debunk this myth, the price is currently 0.0000165 ETH, at todays value that's 0.0044 USD... which is around 90% down from the pre-sale value of 0.05 USD, or 95% down from the IEO price of 0.1 USD. Only yesterday it was selling at 0.00008 ETH (0.022 USD), which is nearly half the pre-sale value, so the price is incredibly volitile at the moment, probably due to low liquidity. I wouldn't concern yourselves too much with ed/fd prices, they can change dramatically overnight whenever liquid exchanges list the token.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 10:42:50 AM

IDAX is good exchange with good reputation and hope xCrypt IEO on IDAX show its trust for investors and  they have also submitted application to Bianace .

madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:19:41 PM

FYI it's already on forkdelta, despite tokens seemingly not being released (apart from any pre-sales/partnerships presumably):

As I see it, the project developers have no real strategy to protect the interests of investors, in my opinion, they are not interested in the monetary value of the official project token.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:24:32 PM

At present, the Alto coins market is very bad. But many people think that this token will go to a very good position. Now it is going to be very challenging in the market. But I think it will be very good in the new token.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:40:50 PM

About this project probably does not know just lazy).I have long studied it up and down and I can say that this project really deserves a decent investment.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 02:56:44 PM

I have seen a lot of projects that intend to launch their IEO's on idax and xCrypt is a popular one among such, I am not sure how successful those would be, no record of any successful and profitable IEO on any other exchange aside Binance

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:36:24 PM

As I see it, the project developers have no real strategy to protect the interests of investors, in my opinion, they are not interested in the monetary value of the official project token.

Unfortunately they didn't lock up the tokens in the smart contract until a centralized exchange listing (like IDAX for example) - no. The daily trading volume is however only in the $hundreds, compared to the $millions they sold at IEO. So I wouldn't be surprised for an exchange listing price to be completely unaffected by the microscopic volume on DEXs such as forkdelta.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████