Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE GOOD AND BAD SIDES OF BOUNTIES  (Read 10194 times)
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:20:14 AM

As there is a good side of the bounties, expect that in reverse there ia also its bad sides. Good sides of the bounties of course it makes you have a good profit like joining in a project that is good of making it, good of helping an investor to makes grow and this is the Dencoin tokens, I can say that this project was amazingly good. And on about the bad sides, here comes the useless coin, a useless project that we have to be aware of so tjat we can keep it away from us.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:23:28 AM

indeed good and bad an activity will indeed exist and the risk is also very large, we must be more careful in making decisions, especially when joining gifts, and for those who are new to remain enthusiastic and never give up.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 07:28:20 AM

For newbies in the crypto business, you must Know this. make sure you never associate your exchange email with your bounty account.  make this a top priority. i advice hunters to have more than 3 gmail accounts.

The good side of bounties
1; you will definitely make lot of money campaigning for good projects.
2; you might even get rich on the long term if you are a holder of coins and able to detect good projects.

BAD SIDE.

1; whether you like it or now, your social media accounts will receive login threat(someone trying to login to your account from a different location)
2; hackers will also play with emails that was exposed while registering on bounties.

3; if your account is not secured properly, you will lose everything. even your wallet.

Guys i just got HACKED on my hitbtc exchange account.
login location United Kingdom.
i never know u.k have hackers too.
yes there some good and bad side in bounty campaign
to avoid getting hacked you must separate the email you use in bounty and for your personal and always use different password

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:34:47 PM

2; hackers will also play with emails that was exposed while registering on bounties.

My the most first mail already turned to trush basket due to staying it for registration on different blury sites.
   That's why for bounties i usually create a new mail address or use one for a short time.

There are many good sides, work in the bounty does not require any investments other than your time, for the most part it is not very heavy and you can have a floating schedule. However, the same bad sides are not enough, the main drawback is the large amount of scam and not 100% probability of payments.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:11:10 PM

First the good side of the bounty projects are can bring jobs to many people but this is not accurate because the bad side of bounty are you will be payed by tokens that has no value  so in choosing the bounty to promote is now difficult to have a good bounties to pay in eth or btc.So if the projects that you promote cant give you benefits how much more to investors? so i choose Dencoin tokens to promote because this project has the potential tokens that will grow if its dumped at first but this tokens can grow in the future so i must go at this project and you also visit the website of the Dencoin tokens.

I think there is a lot people helped because bounty campaign, their economy life getting better. Beside earning free token, we earn extra money and give us knowledge about the project if we studying about the project we join.
About the negative side, i think there is not much negative side as long we secure our social media or our email address
Yes. If we will be more responsible with our email accounts and its passwords, then we will not worry that someone might hack it. Hackers will not see any chances to deceive us. Good thing about bounties is that it can give us big profits depending on the hardworks we give to it. The more bounties we have, the bigger chances we make huge profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:25:45 PM

For newbies in the crypto business, you must Know this. make sure you never associate your exchange email with your bounty account.  make this a top priority. i advice hunters to have more than 3 gmail accounts.

2; you might even get rich on the long term if you are a holder of coins and able to detect good projects.

BAD SIDE.

1; whether you like it or now, your social media accounts will receive login threat(someone trying to login to your account from a different location)

3; if your account is not secured properly, you will lose everything. even your wallet.

Goo side, that's truly correct I experience on the that before participating or promoting bounty is give huge profits but participant sometimes need to wait a month or year before to get rewards. And holding long term coins from bounty is also possible to get quick rich.

Bad side, sometimes a lot of bounty ico project didn't pay rewards because there's a lot scamm project if you didn't learn well the project before joining or participating to promote the campaign.

And clearly you are participating to promote using social media yeah is very possible the hacker attempt to hack your acount to gathered information from you because to get hack you account, the hacker isn't only in your location the is came from different location so always be careful and aware for the security system.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:50:04 AM

BAD SIDE.

That is a nice school of thought for the newbies out there and not just newbies alone but to whom it may concern, if your account supports a two-way authentication security, try as much as possible to use it or sms authentication, you have to use it. So far as you are filling bounties with your email addresses and wallets, hackers will be monitoring and sometimes be careful the amount of money you mention in various telegram pages. nice piece for the learner.

sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:55:05 AM

There are many good sides, work in the bounty does not require any investments other than your time, for the most part it is not very heavy and you can have a floating schedule. However, the same bad sides are not enough, the main drawback is the large amount of scam and not 100% probability of payments.
payment depends on the project we choose. it does not guarantee that we get money from the bounty. Bounty is just an addition, don't ever expect to get a lot. if you get a lot it means your luck.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:57:44 AM

My advice for bountiers is to never using your prime details for applying bounties, create new email etc. It will reduce risk to getting hacked, and always use 2fa in every account you handle, safely secure your wallet's private key, buying vpn is optional, but its worth it you bought
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:00:27 AM

But the problem is most of the ICO required our emails as KYC requirement in which it is unwise to make as many email account as we can for all future ICOs therefore i suggest that it is good to give our main email but with very strong and hard to guess password. Avoid common passwords that already used in another accounts and if possible we will activate our email 2FA features.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:05:59 AM

BAD SIDE.

the good side of the bounty hunter is the right step in terms of marketing and promotion on various social media that can help develop and introduce coins that are launched to the public ... and the downside of bounty hunters is that they are often considered and referred to as coin dumpers those who sell at cheap prices ... because they only seek profits spontaneously, without thinking about the development of the coins they have from the bounties ...

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:13:51 AM

BAD SIDE.

I really agree with what you say in this thread ... we as bounty hunters must be more careful and detailed in storing all the file needs that we use in a project that we follow ... like privatekey, google authenticator and password that must be we secure it well ... because there are so many hackers that keep lurking on accounts that have weak security ...

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:20:23 AM

bounty does have good and bad sides, it is impossible for everyone to experience the good side, I also advise everyone not to use the primary email as registration or related to anything

Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:41:58 AM

First the good side of the bounty projects are can bring jobs to many people but this is not accurate because the bad side of bounty are you will be payed by tokens that has no value  so in choosing the bounty to promote is now difficult to have a good bounties to pay in eth or btc.So if the projects that you promote cant give you benefits how much more to investors? so i choose Dencoin tokens to promote because this project has the potential tokens that will grow if its dumped at first but this tokens can grow in the future so i must go at this project and you also visit the website of the Dencoin tokens.

I think there is a lot people helped because bounty campaign, their economy life getting better. Beside earning free token, we earn extra money and give us knowledge about the project if we studying about the project we join.
About the negative side, i think there is not much negative side as long we secure our social media or our email address

yes that's the purpose and purpose of the bounty hunters here as you said above, besides that they also do this to add new insights that we didn't know before. but don't forget that in the cryptoqurrency industry there must be good and bad sides, nothing is perfect here, everything certainly has its own risks.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:46:12 AM

yes that's the purpose and purpose of the bounty hunters here as you said above, besides that they also do this to add new insights that we didn't know before. but don't forget that in the cryptoqurrency industry there must be good and bad sides, nothing is perfect here, everything certainly has its own risks.
bad for those who don't get the possible results from the bounty campaigns they follow. but for those who have benefited a lot from the bounty of course, what they know more about is the profit or loss of participating in a bounty campaign.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:06:52 AM

If the bounty campaign is carried out by all the rules and is not a scam then perhaps there are no bad sides in this. Sometimes bounty hunters unhappy with the amount of earnings but it is impossible to predict. Much depends on the general state of the crypto market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:32:55 AM

Yes incidents of hacks and scams are increasing day by day in the crypto market. And thanks for your valuable information, through which many people can get knowledge about cryptocurrency. In fact, everything has both bad and good sides. So is cryptocurrency. It is very much risky to provide KYC information and emails to unknown projects. Stay on alert.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:34:54 AM

Performing bounties is a great opportunity to get a profit without investing your money in the cryptocurrency sphere, but in order to get a good profit, you need to perform as much bounties as possible, because now there is a different time and other profit from bounties.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:47:53 AM

Good and bad bounty campain side, a good side is huge rewards and bed side is scam projects, fail, frauded, not paid, no distribution and token locked.
I just hope bounty campain will back to something good projects.

Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:07:21 AM

BAD SIDE.

in each field of activity there are pros and cons) cryptocurrency is no exception, especially since we are talking about finances. So you just need to be careful and everything should be fine)

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████