Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No knowledge is lost.  (Read 1313 times)
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:36:08 AM

I exactly do not know why this happens. But it seems that privately funded projects are doing well in the market than the one funded publicly. There are many projects funded personally performing well. Veil is one of them. I think personally funded project does well because the project owners become very serious about making the project a success as their money is invested in it.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:43:31 AM

I am confused by your question. I know the project runs with funds from ICO investors, while what you ask about this project is without funds from investors? honestly I don't know that, even projects that have funds are not necessarily successful especially with projects that do not have funds?

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:46:03 AM

I am confused by your question. I know the project runs with funds from ICO investors, while what you ask about this project is without funds from investors? honestly I don't know that, even projects that have funds are not necessarily successful especially with projects that do not have funds?
The average will experience problems and also they will get a loss because they only rely on Fomo from the market. usually shitcoin who come without capital and do free airdrop for users.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:49:14 AM

I do not agree with your opinion, that projects that do not use ICO are better than those who use, I see a lot of good projects that use ICO, for example ETH, Tron and Cardano
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:23:54 AM

For me, no ICO projects are legit and are more serious than ICO's where they already have there own budget rather than beg for the public. They have genuine staff and goals. Unlike ICO's where everything must be given and they have to hire complete strangers to advertise there company.

Sometimes project drive by community more worth to invest because it created based on community need. Sometimes project developers team when the target reach, they not focus anymore to the project and ended as scam
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:42:28 AM

Please my fellow crypto friends I need answers badly about ICO and none ICO projects . my question to you all is
Why are projects with NO ICO always do better than the ones who were actually funded from ICO ? Projects with no funds or whatso ever should be the ones facing what ICO projects are facing excluding scams ones

When talking about ICOs with high target and reach the target, its about a lot money and man behind the project can forget about the project or the goal. Open source project with no ICOs sometimes had better performance because they just want to dedicating to the project and always improve the platform

waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:08:21 AM

Please my fellow crypto friends I need answers badly about ICO and none ICO projects . my question to you all is
Why are projects with NO ICO always do better than the ones who were actually funded from ICO ? Projects with no funds or whatso ever should be the ones facing what ICO projects are facing excluding scams ones
Because these projects have excellently built products and bring real value. They have the money available to list on the exchanges, and they have big investors who can help the project reach many new investors. Therefore, these projects do not implement ICO but always have a higher level of development than the ICO projects.

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:32:16 AM

Maybe that will depend on the developer and the team behind the project. If they can hard work for the project, then if they don't have any funds for the project, they still running the project because they are sure that their project will give benefits to people. And someday, there will be people who want to invest with their project if the project is really worth to get any funds from the people.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:33:55 AM

This is because most startups that come in the name of ICO are not really ready to focus on bringing the project to lamelite but on how they can raise a lot of funds from investors and make away with it,  this is why a lot of persons have already given up on the ICO market including myself and I am never returning there even in years to come since I have moves to IEO already.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:57:19 AM

That is true, you should know about the project, idea in which you invest, but that is not enough, you have to follow everystep what they do and it is time consuming, thats why people are loosing money in low cap coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:01:15 PM

I think what he mean is Why some none ICO project has more become successful than some real ICO's. My answer is we have some different perspectivve regarding investing on a new project as of now the era of ICO is officially ended we are not on the 2015 anymore there less and less ICO project to come now. because of the IEO and some other Offering out there.s

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:20:15 PM

Because these projects have excellently built products and bring real value. They have the money available to list on the exchanges, and they have big investors who can help the project reach many new investors. Therefore, these projects do not implement ICO but always have a higher level of development than the ICO projects.
I don't think that's the point. Most likely, the matter is in the honesty of the creators of the project.
ICO was organized by Ethereum. Bitcoin started without all this. The people who created the first crypto coins had / have other priorities in life. People who are now creating coins, want money, nothing more.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:36:45 PM

Big check and this is totally a big factor in cryptocurrency participants that has no knowledge in terms of choosing bounty projects to work a d for projects to invest so they are always being fooled and scam by scammers so if you dont have the knowledge to look for a good project i can help you to find a good project like this the Dencoin tokens that we buy in the ico of the project and this altcoin os good for holding for a long time.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:00:07 AM

Not all projects require initial funding to release a new product or service as some are community based and can be successful if the ecosystem is well supported, but other startups do require capital for development and marketing purposes for mainstream adoption which differentiate them

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:44:43 AM

Not all projects require initial funding to release a new product or service as some are community based and can be successful if the ecosystem is well supported, but other startups do require capital for development and marketing purposes for mainstream adoption which differentiate them

Indeed, project need ecosystem and community, if the community are solid and always improve the project, the price must be keep increase. With no CEO or management behind the project, there is no interest except just want to developing the platform

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
princeyeboah

Merit: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:51:43 AM

The importance of knowledge cuts across every aspect of life and not only in crypto. Knowledge is power and one of the tools used by man to survive in every field. In crypto, attaining is very paramount in all the avenues for making profit ranging from crypto investment, trading, mining, bounty hunting to whatever means to earn cryptocurrency. This is why is is important for every crypto enthusiast to do personal study on crypto before embarking on any of the avenues to earn cryptocurrency.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:52:49 AM

That is true, you should know about the project, idea in which you invest, but that is not enough, you have to follow everystep what they do and it is time consuming, thats why people are loosing money in low cap coins.
Low cap coins have no progress most of the time and that's why its too risky. Knowledge is something that you must have always because if you go to a battle without it then you meant to lose. I don't invest if I don't have to time to make research, that's more safe than to risk buying low coins.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:54:19 AM

Your statement seems vague. ICO projects is always associated with scams. 90% of ICO nowadays are not legit and we can still easily spot if the ICO itself is just for fundraising or just a type of an exit scam. Always read the whitepaper, the goal or the objective is important. If you think it is feasible or not to possible to happen. The team behind the projects. There are fake teams that are just created for the benefit of ICO productions.
angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:58:00 AM

most projects do not ico sure they have big guys behind and there are many big investors backing. so they do not need to run ico and bonuses. with such projects they have better potential and technology.
Flor1982

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:02:51 AM

ICO supported or none ICO supported will not be an assurance for the success of every project. The project should depending on their commodity that it should be feasible to the masses so that it may attract more people to invest and also ensuring the project has legit team owners that the project really exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: