Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors to consider to pick the best altcoin  (Read 1017 times)
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 05:27:25 AM

There's something you really need to know if you are new in this kind of investment. when picking a altcoin you want to buy, buy only the coins that has a lower price what I mean by a lower price is when you buy it you don't need to invest a lot just a little money will do and wait for it to rise up to the % you want.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:03:03 AM

If you are going to buy cheap altcoins, there are so many out there that are really cheap but still giving you profits. DYOR is the key. But since you are seeking from the experienced traders, i would only suggest you to buy altcoins that are on the top list in the coinmarketcap. I've bought BNB many times  and i can really say that it is really has a potential. I also bought xrp and eos but to my disappointment, it did just give me some headaches not the profits.  Smiley
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:56:32 AM

We have too many projects coming out this days with lots of promises and failures ,all I can say is listen to your heart ,apart from choosing good reasonable projects with working products it doesn't guaranteed that it will be a success
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:04:23 AM

Consider the original pricing factor for an ALT product, usually every year there is a price change by looking at the chart price history he will return to the price at the fixing point. When you already know that then buy it below price, always see the development of the news also cause the stock price of a product can be at risk of falling dramatically due to surges that occur in the market.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:18:17 AM

If you want to invest in the long term you should choose such projects that are designed for the long term. There are many projects like ripple, binance coin, tron, OmiseGo which will give you more benefits in the long run. But if you want to get short-term profits, you can invest in new coins hitting or about to hit the market. You must have a trading skill.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:06:36 AM

I can not give a certain opinion in this regard, it depends on the altcoin itself and you. Everyone has their own tactics and they trade accordingly. Yourself should find the factor you are looking for.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:11:47 AM

I can not give a certain opinion in this regard, it depends on the altcoin itself and you.

Lol , what do you think the purpose of this thread ? The op created it in the first place because he wanted to ask for suggestions or strategies when looking up a coin  .  why dont you give any of your method ?  Im sure you have your own standards before you buy a coin arent you ?  But in my case i look for the coin that is popular or already established in the crypto market  , also if the coin has a low supply .
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:52:54 AM

We have too many projects coming out this days with lots of promises and failures ,all I can say is listen to your heart ,apart from choosing good reasonable projects with working products it doesn't guaranteed that it will be a success

I think choosing big and long-term projects is a safe and profitable investment method but not better than new projects.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:53:15 AM

If you are going to buy cheap altcoins, there are so many out there that are really cheap but still giving you profits. DYOR is the key. But since you are seeking from the experienced traders, i would only suggest you to buy altcoins that are on the top list in the coinmarketcap. I've bought BNB many times  and i can really say that it is really has a potential. I also bought xrp and eos but to my disappointment, it did just give me some headaches not the profits.  Smiley

Cheaper price doesnt guarantee the project are legit, its depen altcoin. If altcoin have working product and big liquidity, i think its worth to invest for long term but if daily trading volume not big and below $50k daily, i am prefer not holding this kind altcoin

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:59:52 AM

There is no certain factors in here. Because there is no certain rules in market. We can talk about here all day long. But we always decide that everything is various. Sometimes a good news can rise altcoins but sometimes more than 10 news can't help.

So here we are. Market is full of risks. You have to be always careful. We all have to. But with some luck, everything will be good.

Although there are no specific rules on the market but we must pay attention to many factors in choosing coins, do you not pay attention to those factors? means you choose careless coins.

I myself have a standard in choosing coins and have many factors in speculating, one of which is seeing the trend of bitcoin. Yes, because bitcoin affects the altcoin price so when I want to choose altcoin, I have to look at the market trend first, then after that I use some of my standard factors in choosing coins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:23:39 PM

Look at altcoins with a huge volume with liquidity so you can trade in and out any time you want to opt out. Altcoin that is listed on more than 10 exchanges, Ether, EOS, TRON and Litecoin are those that is best for investment both in bearish market or bullish market.
iam_aayushiJ

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:30:46 PM

It is the first quarter of New Year 2019, and we can already see the rising trends of different cryptocurrencies in the blockchain industry. 2019 is going to be the year which is set to change the picture from bearish to bullish. Historically, people use to watch the stock market trends in terms of wealth creation, but now the focus has shifted to top long term cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrencies will survive with only one and one factor, the adaption of the project, and team behind it. If on day0 the coin does not have any solid use case, but if they have a solid team, they will bring innovation and adaption will automatically come. Take example of Binance. Also if you see the history crypto companies have had a very fragile history, exchanges have come and died and lot other companies got crushed with the the test of market. Therefore please focus on the team.

🅲🅾🅸🅽🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 SCAM 🅴🆇🅲🅷🅰🅽🅶🅴
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:28:54 PM

I think choosing big and long-term projects is a safe and profitable investment method but not better than new projects.

yeah, but if we want to learn from the past, i think we can find a new and good altcoins project to invest mate
just find a project with trusted and great team member, i think you will get an enough profit buddy

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:41:35 PM

Not a newbie but new in the altcoin space. I'm trying to find out some altcoin to invest a little amount. Suggest me some factors to consider before picking a coin. I am holding BTC and ETH as of now.

when choosing legit altcoins i always look for altcoins with solid use case and strong partnerships
and with huge/active community plus dedicated team

mikelsmith2020

Activity: 215
Merit: 99

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:46:47 PM

Diregard the price of the altcoins choose an altcoin that has a use even its price drops. This is my main factor in choosing a cryptocurrency but of course a price matters because its a representation of the project.

I also consider of the future use and possible collaboration of the altcoin to other altcoins in this way it will surely increase the price of that cryptocurrency in the future and lastly choose a project that are transparent to its users and to its investors.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████.
UP
TO20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK
████   ████│█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄.
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:55:55 PM

I usually make fundamental and event analysis. Let's say there is a main net launch or consensus event. In this case there are chances for growth and I pick this coin

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:59:18 PM

Not a newbie but new in the altcoin space. I'm trying to find out some altcoin to invest a little amount. Suggest me some factors to consider before picking a coin. I am holding BTC and ETH as of now.

when choosing legit altcoins i always look for altcoins with solid use case and strong partnerships
and with huge/active community plus dedicated team

Those factors if being research properly, you can find good and profitable investment, team behind and good usabilities are the most
common things to look up when you are aiming to invest your money, best efforts will pay best results.
GabbieBoy12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:04:55 PM

It will depends on the altcoin itself for  you. Everyone has their own tactics and they trade accordingly. Yourself should find the factor you are looking for. Example, be knowledgeable of picking project, pick or join only in a project which can offer goodness to its investor and create goodness at the marketplace like the dencoin tokens. But the factors was needed to be consider was the projects team, the projects whitepaper and there tou have it. Tjata the time you can pick yoirself the best project for your investments.
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:08:26 PM

Indeed, there are quite a lot of very good altcoins on a number of exchanges and you can see good altcoins by the way the altcoins are listed in a number of large exchanges not just in one exchange and we can also see from the movements of the altcoin

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:19:09 PM

I have until today there were doubts about the project Ripple, and after the news about what the result of a hacker attack, the users of the service GateHub lost 23 million XRP. I do not recommend to buy this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: