Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Temporarily stop crypto trading?  (Read 1595 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:03:13 PM

I suffered losses in recent days, and I decided to stop trading for a while. While looking for capital to return to the market. Shut up to strategize and take compensation for recent losses. Have you ever lost continuously and lost enthusiasm? Thank U.

Thats a wise move though. If you feel you need to rest then you should than dealing with wrong decisions that can trigger more losses. As per what you do with the situation, i assume you are already in trading for years. Its harf to quit with a fixed mind and newbies lacks with it. You should rest and take back losses after.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:07:24 PM

Isn't stopping for you to breath and take some time to lose some steam because of your losses is one of the things a trader should do? If a person will be aiming to be a trader one should always know their limit, because if they will still try to make it up to their losses then the will lose more as their mind is clouded and the pressure will pile up.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:14:44 PM

There is no reason to stop trading. Everyone has experienced a loss. With that experience when returning to trading, never experienced a big loss and even made a profit. Because everyone has their respective strategies in trading. So nobody can forbid trading except ourselves.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:24:31 PM

To stop your daily trading is good when you get profit also when you get loss. It's necessary to make an evaluation when you have done with day trading, because it will make you learn how you get profit when the result your day trading is profit and otherwise. Sometimes I feel the theory of trading is not much, the lot is learn the reports when you have done a trade.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:26:56 PM

When I started trading I kept losing funds until I understood the best trading style for myself. Take profit when need be, don't always wait for 10x or 20x. Try to be good with TA, also work with FA
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:44:48 PM

I remember sometime ago when I decided to venture into Cryptocurrencies trading and I chose to start with low cap coins because they have been known to perform miracles once in a while, it seems I selected all the bad coins in the market and I got rekt real good, since then I have abstained from trading.

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:54:42 PM

If you have a full-time job then taking a break from crypto trading will not affect so much to your trading activity in my opinion. Crypto traders should be emotionless due to the volatile conditions and taking a fresh start will be good for professional traders.
Timing is important for traders. they must also have entertainment. not all the time is drained just to see the market. we can stress if we only focus on the market.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:58:27 PM

Timing is important for traders. they must also have entertainment. not all the time is drained just to see the market. we can stress if we only focus on the market.
for daily traders I think they will focus on only about 1-2 hours. but they will choose the time that has the best moment to start their trade. because it is impossible for them to see the market at any time of the day.

CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:37:14 PM

That’s your privilege to stop crypto trading because you experienced the loss. But my suggestion is just stop it for a while and still monitoring about cryptocurrency. Because we don’t know when the market will raise and be profitable.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jolle123

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:43:02 PM

It's not bad taking a break if you really feel to pause. But always remember that being in the marketplace theres a chance that you may encounter losses, but never lost hope in trying  again to gain more profit into the other good and valuable projects like the dencoin tokens. Try and try, search and join as long as you can see a good possibilities of the project that may benefits you in the mere future investments.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:04:23 PM

I did lost but I still trust my coins up until now since I only invested on top coins and they are going to be worth it in long-term hold. Probably bitcoin is not yet skyrocketing like what happened in 2017 but I am still hoping for more in the next few months since I am hoping for another bull run. I just kept on looking for opportunities in different ways like ICOs, IEOs and bounties.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 04:18:55 PM

I have also lost in trading during the 2018 and now stop trading since Feb 2019 and waiting for market stabilization.As soon as market become stable i will again start trading.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:37:41 PM

I have done the time to trade. too focused on the market is also actually not good because we can actually be stressed due to seeing graphics
we will be mentally disturbed and we should be patient.
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:38:19 PM

I have experienced it. the steps you take are correct and set other strategies so that you don't experience greater losses.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:48:04 PM

I did stop trading but not to let it go but to hold!
It is better to hold now and make sure to get the best profit in the near future as bullrun is getting done now.
Well, actually we are seeing great graph of the market now.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:50:42 PM

I suffered losses in recent days, and I decided to stop trading for a while. While looking for capital to return to the market. Shut up to strategize and take compensation for recent losses. Have you ever lost continuously and lost enthusiasm? Thank U.

I lost my interest in trading when it disposed me of my time to for friends and family and rather resorted to investment and maybe bounty hunting some valuable projects

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 04:51:14 PM

I HODL'd my bittrex account from the ATH in 2017 right through 2018 and still have it. It sucked big time to watch my savings get reduced by like 90%+ in value but it didn't stop me from continuing to trade. There's always another opportunity to make/lose money Smiley

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:51:29 PM

It takes courage to lose continuously and still continue to trade, it's not in the nature of human to lose and still continue and behave as if nothing has happened.
I think you need a break just as you have done.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:54:29 PM

My friend trader often shares with me stories about trading. He told me that he never stops trading and continues even when he continuously loses money.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:43:13 PM

I am currently studying technical analysis to follow the path of trading with margin. If at any time my order is lost or liquidated, I will stop and wonder why I have encountered such a problem and make a change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: