Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which countries are more friendlier to crypto?  (Read 3849 times)
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:40:17 AM

Attitude towards crypto-currencies in different countries is different. If there is no direct support for cryptocurrencies then it is not terrible, the main thing is that there are no bans from the States.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:14:13 PM

Maximum country are not supported the crypto and of country are announce its illegal site. I think some of country are friendly with crypto. Russia, japan , malta, south korea are support this crypto.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:11:53 PM

I find that Korea and Japan are among the countries that give their citizens the best access to crypto, making it easy for their citizens to invest and invest but still create laws to make citizens theirs are safe
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:49:19 AM

It is obviously Japan, the birthplace of the revolutionary crypto currency Bitcoin. Japan has given freedom to a maximum extent to those dealing in or involving in cryptocurrency than the rest of the countries supporting cryptocurrency. It maybe cryptocurrency was born in Japan. Another country is Singapore followed by South Korea, Russia, Australia, USA, UK etc.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:43:21 PM

Currently Brazil is friendly. So the market can be considered a baby compared to China, America or developed countries. Overall, we can say that the emerging countries (BRICS) Brazil, Russia, China, South Africa, should be considered promising due to lack of development in the monetary and financial sectors and in my opinion cryptocurrency can help to match the expectations of technological advances .

I wasn't aware of that. Still, it's good to know that another country is starting to embrace crypto and Blockchain tech in every way. This would allow the industry to continue growing until it's too big to fail. Actually, Bitcoin is the most popular and heavily-supported cryptocurrency of the world. The number of countries which are friendly towards it, are much higher that we've thought. Of course, there will always be opposition from some countries (like India and China), but time will come when they'll accept crypto no matter what.

The benefits of accepting crypto as a legal form of payment are too hard to ignore from governments worldwide. If they can easily tax it, then there shouldn't be any issues regarding the use and promotion of cryptocurrencies within their territory. But, this will take some time, as crypto is just starting to blossom.

Nonetheless, countries like the USA, Japan, Malta, Singapore, UK, and nearly every other developed country seem to be extremely friendly towards cryptocurrencies. The USA seems to be the one with the most tightening regulations for crypto, but it's been supporting crypto's growth every step of the way. At least, other countries are more flexible than the USA in this regard. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:10:24 PM

I find that Korea and Japan are among the countries that give their citizens the best access to crypto, making it easy for their citizens to invest and invest but still create laws to make citizens theirs are safe
I don't know about Korea, but Japan is one of the few countries that does a lot for the cryptocurrency in its own country, and I would like to highlight China

localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:16:40 AM

Now new countries got added Thailand and UAE and African countries most of these countries are getting adapted because of blockchain technology  and bitcoin  mass adoption
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:35:44 PM

I don't know about Korea, but Japan is one of the few countries that does a lot for the cryptocurrency in its own country, and I would like to highlight China

South Korea is well-known to be friendly towards crypto as well. Japan too, as well as, most countries in the EU and America. Some countries even created their own cryptocurrency (like Venezuela with its Petro coin). This means, that they've shown interest in the development of the crypto and Blockchain sector in general. The world's changing at a fast pace, where it's necessary to adopt the latest trends in technology or be left behind.

While third-world countries are limited in technology, some of them have adopted crypto by their own. Venezuela is one of those countries, as well as, Brazil. As Banks study the benefits of the Blockchain, they could make use of it in order to eliminate physical cash for good.

Nonetheless, the number of countries which are restrictive towards crypto seem to be lesser over time. Russia had once been against crypto, but now its changing its stance in some ways. China has done the same thing, and it's only a matter of time before India follows. Eventually, worldwide countries would accept crypto as a legal form of payment as they would be able to tax it. Since most popular cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum are transparent, it's easier for governments to track down transactions like never before. But, this may take some time until it becomes a reality. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:41:32 PM

Switzerland is friendly to all money, even in crypto. The country of future. Also i feel confident when see ICO registered in Switzerland, it means they passed all theirs bureaucracy and present the real documents and everything. So for me its number one for now

Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:08:47 PM

It is very likely IDAX is a scam but the project accusing them should be checked as well, they harboring them until CMA came out to expose them, team like migranet and xcrypt new the kind of exchange IDAX is and they also agree to the SOLD OUT remark which reverse was the case (deceiving investors with such remark) (SOLD OUT)
Who is to blame the project team or idax?
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 08:16:48 PM

I think the answer is Malta and south korea, I'm in the habit of promoting Asian projects this days simply because they are more addicted to the technology and their adoption rate is marginal compare to the rest of the world

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:19:15 PM

Based on what I have been hearing and according to this report : https://medium.com/%C3%A6ternity-ventures/top-8-crypto-friendly-countries-e6bbf90e8161 below are the list of top eight countries:

Malta — the Blockchain Island.
Liechtenstein — the Blooming crypto hub.
Japan — the Pioneering technological wonder.
Switzerland — the Crypto Valley.
Gibraltar — the Crypto Rock.
Estonia — the Baltic crypto power.
Barbados — the Caribbean Crypto-paradise.
Slovenia — small country with solid crypto plan.

My country is Indonesia and i think enough to provide easy cryptocurrency transaction. Although it can not be used as currency in a merchant but there is a Local exchanger and can buy a crypto with fiat money
There are so many countries with such local exchanges, but that does not mean that the whole system of that country favours the existence of cryptocurrency.
If a country does not yet have policies that support the propagation of cryptocurrency, then it means it is not yet in support of it. So it needs to be made formal.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:59:07 PM

Switzerland is friendly to all money, even in crypto. The country of future. Also i feel confident when see ICO registered in Switzerland, it means they passed all theirs bureaucracy and present the real documents and everything. So for me its number one for now

If you look at the numbers, you would see that a huge number of crypto users belongs to North America and this is because these countries like Canada and the US have been pretty friendly towards crypto. Romania is another country that is very safe and secure when it comes to investment in crypto and in blockchain technologies. You could read about other countries on safety index page.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:48:44 AM

Here is the list of the most friendly crypto together with the reason why. A Complete List of Bitcoin Friendly Countries. That is the latest article I got on the internet.

Most of those friendly country open their jurisdiction for cryptocurrency start-ups.  They either impose lower tax or have a light regulation on them.  

Also here is some list where Bitcoin is legal and illegal, adding the link of an article about The Most Crypto Friendly Countries for Investors.

Thank you for sharing this list. It would be a great help especially when some people enjoy Crypto as well as travelling to other places. I hope that every country will be friendlier in the near future. Crypto is not quite different to digital currency but better than them so it would be nice if they will give chance to crypto.
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:26:10 AM

Singapore, almost all Asian countries and Europe. If you hear a good exchange about the next crypto summit or any government thinking about accepting currencies, those news are coming from Europe or Asia.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 07:17:31 PM

As far as I'm concerned, the most friendly countries to the cryptocurrency are those that have not yet interfered with the cryptocurrency

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:20:46 PM

If you look at the numbers, you would see that a huge number of crypto users belongs to North America and this is because these countries like Canada and the US have been pretty friendly towards crypto. Romania is another country that is very safe and secure when it comes to investment in crypto and in blockchain technologies. You could read about other countries on safety index page.

That's certainly true, mate. A large number of users belong to North America simply because the USA is the most friendliest country in the world towards crypto and Blockchain technology. Their regulations may be fierce, but at least they have prevented many scams and criminal activity within their territory. In contrast, countries that are too restrictive such as China and India, have virtually a small number of users supporting crypto.

It all comes down to the government's stance towards crypto whenever they fully support it or not. Given that slowly but surely, many worldwide countries have been accepting crypto as a legal form of payment, there's nothing stopping Blockchain from growing within the mainstream world. Eventually, countries that are restrictive towards crypto like China and India, will change their mind into supporting this revolutionary form of money once and for all.

Despite this, it's safe to say that the number of countries which are friendly to crypto is more vast than we've ever imagined. Most countries in the EU are friendly towards crypto, as well as, other developed countries within America like the USA and Canada. It's only a matter of time before third-world countries join the movement, in order to support crypto and Blockchain technology in their entirety.

Nonetheless, I believe that the USA is the most friendliest country to crypto followed by other countries in Europe like Malta and the UK. Time will tell us whenever it will stay that way or not. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:27:54 PM

Well, I read that the most friendly countries to the crypto currency are: Japan, Germany, Estonia and Singapore. Most of all I like Japan, this is the country where I can even move to live, since there are a lot of interesting things there, besides loyal crypto laws.
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:54:32 PM

As far as I'm concerned, the most friendly countries to the cryptocurrency are those that have not yet interfered with the cryptocurrency
I think you're almost right, there are countries that have just allowed or forbidden the cryptocurrency on the territory of their state and there are a lot of such countries

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:51:41 PM

Singapore is crypto friendly. Countries which do not place very high restrictions or tax on crypto related platforms especially exchanges are more friendly to crypto generally. Initially, India was crypto friendly not until presently that rumors have it that they imposed very harsh laws against crypto.

You're spot on with Singapore, I will also add Japan, maybe Australia too. Meanwhile India has turn full cycle on crypto. Infact totally against crypto as things stand. Thus making me weary of any Indian run projects in the crypto space.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌