Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates  (Read 11740 times)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:39:23 PM

Check out the details on the third round of STP MTO https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1151531176601034752?s=21. Here are the lucky winners https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1151567561705828353?s=21.
They’ll get TT tokens at a 50% discount. That huge.

Congratulations to the winners of the MTO, I do hope to win some day, but to be candid, the MTO is purely based on luck and some persons don't get to win even when they desire to get the tokens, I think its best to add a feature where the winner can sell their right to Purchase the MTO tokens at a discount. This right could be traded in parts or whole.

It’s gets more fun and interesting with tokens offerings and public sales of blockchain based projects. Could get pretty difficult for the US Congressmen and the world regulators to fully understand how it works. I think STP or some other blockchain regulatory projects could be a part of the advisory body to the government.

I believe its all about implementation, if the blockchain industry can implement what they offer to real life scenarios, people will easily flow with the technology,i usually explain to people what blockchain industry is all about but they are like in oblivion when i explain to them such technology, so the industry still have pretty much to put in place in order to achieve massive results

We would all agree that the blockchain industry is still young and evolving, several people are yet to understand how it works and that's going to change as time goes. In my opinion, it's an individuals responsibility to find out the intricacies of the blockchain industry.

STP team have kept rewards l sufficient enough to make this MTO interesting and not giving too much of free tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:02:09 PM

Check out the details on the third round of STP MTO https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1151531176601034752?s=21. Here are the lucky winners https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1151567561705828353?s=21.

Congratulations to the winners of the MTO, I do hope to win some day, but to be candid, the MTO is purely based on luck and some persons don't get to win even when they desire to get the tokens, I think its best to add a feature where the winner can sell their right to Purchase the MTO tokens at a discount. This right could be traded in parts or whole.

It’s gets more fun and interesting with tokens offerings and public sales of blockchain based projects. Could get pretty difficult for the US Congressmen and the world regulators to fully understand how it works. I think STP or some other blockchain regulatory projects could be a part of the advisory body to the government.

I believe its all about implementation, if the blockchain industry can implement what they offer to real life scenarios, people will easily flow with the technology,i usually explain to people what blockchain industry is all about but they are like in oblivion when i explain to them such technology, so the industry still have pretty much to put in place in order to achieve massive results

We would all agree that the blockchain industry is still young and evolving, several people are yet to understand how it works and that's going to change as time goes. In my opinion, it's an individuals responsibility to find out the intricacies of the blockchain industry.

I personally went through all the education and information I derived from blockchain without attending any course or seminars about the industry. I learned on my own. There's this popular slogan that says DYOR- Which means Do Your Own Research. That's how we get to know the industry.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:24:12 PM

You're right but the coming in of corporate bodies and organisations, not to mention government bodies will help in the development of the industry, many are skeptical because the industry is yet to experience solid support from notable nations and hence they don't see any need to come into it or want anything to do with the industry
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:28:45 PM

ICO felt the bearish market of 2018 cryptocurrencies, and now it looks like there could be an early bull run aging for some reasons, how does STP network plan to use the spotlight and attention they have  as an advantage to make MTO the headline in fund raising?

If we will really going to see another run this year that's really great because most of the projects are really riding and getting benefits on it. If they will to have the spotlight and exposure they must shows a lot of good developments before the run.

Bull will not get easy ride,  it will be roller coaster ride for bull.  Some good and some bad news are coming for crypto.  But all current bad news will make crypto strong onlyonly,  because those issues will be sorted out in coming days

Well that's how it really works, We can't really predict when will be the right time of the green day to red day. That's why we must really need to stay focus and updated on current news.

Nobody knows exactly! I have learnt to stay off people's predictions and glue to my instinct and peraonal research. The market volatility is respecter of no man
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:34:27 PM

You're right but the coming in of corporate bodies and organisations, not to mention government bodies will help in the development of the industry, many are skeptical because the industry is yet to experience solid support from notable nations and hence they don't see any need to come into it or want anything to do with the industry

Several persons still perceive the cryptocurrency space as a platform for miscreants and those who carry out illicit activities. I believe this misconceptions has cut deep into the fibric of the society and that explains why several legislations are springing forth to curtail the growth of the industry.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 07:49:57 PM

ICO felt the bearish market of 2018 cryptocurrencies, and now it looks like there could be an early bull run aging for some reasons, how does STP network plan to use the spotlight and attention they have  as an advantage to make MTO the headline in fund raising?

If we will really going to see another run this year that's really great because most of the projects are really riding and getting benefits on it. If they will to have the spotlight and exposure they must shows a lot of good developments before the run.

Bull will not get easy ride,  it will be roller coaster ride for bull.  Some good and some bad news are coming for crypto.  But all current bad news will make crypto strong onlyonly,  because those issues will be sorted out in coming days

Well that's how it really works, We can't really predict when will be the right time of the green day to red day. That's why we must really need to stay focus and updated on current news.

Nobody knows exactly! I have learnt to stay off people's predictions and glue to my instinct and peraonal research. The market volatility is respecter of no man

Yeah. You forgot to add no ordinary man. The big boys know how to manipulate this sort of things. No matter how we all think it is volatile. The big whales know the game well.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:12:43 PM

Yeah. You forgot to add no ordinary man. The big boys know how to manipulate this sort of things. No matter how we all think it is volatile. The big whales know the game well.

Funny enough most of the people in the league of small earners don't know what moves the market and have decided to accept their fate, since they don't know what causes the volatility. But the whales are like the gods of the industry, that determine the stride of the market.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:44:27 PM

The MTO is a new concept which I find very interesting, I was thinking its a new method of fund raising, just like the ICO and IEO, but it appears different because in the MTO, the tokens are already trading and the funds are not raised for project development, but rather serves as liquidity since the tokens are trading.

MTO though still new and very much limited to very few projects, is considered a better alternative to ICO, TGE, IEO, ETO, STO and other variations of the same initial token sales concept. It stands out in Multi-Phase Funding and developer incentive. It's yet to circulate the cryptosphere but I believe it will be a whole lot of advantage

It’s a new name in public token offering. Could be more easily regulated compared to STO, IEO or ICO, but there’re are little opportunities for projects to get to raise funds on MTO.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 10:49:18 PM

I guess with the 3rd round of MTO over, we’ll see the fourth round of MTO in few days. I think it would be great to see STP Network team make the procedure in hosting a MTO on STP Network public. I think new projects would want to have a MTO too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:06:22 PM

The MTO is a new concept which I find very interesting, I was thinking its a new method of fund raising, just like the ICO and IEO, but it appears different because in the MTO, the tokens are already trading and the funds are not raised for project development, but rather serves as liquidity since the tokens are trading.

Yes, that's true. I guess the purpose of the MTO is to give extra volume to Thunder token in this case and also contribute to the burning of STP. I remember reading an article which says that the STP raised from the MTO pool would be burnt. Do you have any idea on where Thunder token is trading?

Thunder token is a huge project, I must confess. Its currently traded on several great exchanges like huobi global, huobi Korea, upbit, bittrex, and many others, I must commend the STP team for sealing such a glorious partnership.

I missed Thundertokens IEO on huobi. And that on STP Network too. Lol.
I guess I have to buy TT on huobi or a different exchange at a much higher price. I’ll like to be a part of the next MTO on STP Network.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:12:59 AM

I personally went through all the education and information I derived from blockchain without attending any course or seminars about the industry. I learned on my own. There's this popular slogan that says DYOR- Which means Do Your Own Research. That's how we get to know the industry.

Self support on how are we really going to learn here in crypto will really going to depend on us. The more we read and make a research that more knowledge that we will going to get from it.

At your service
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:42:23 AM

MTO though still new and very much limited to very few projects, is considered a better alternative to ICO, TGE, IEO, ETO, STO and other variations of the same initial token sales concept. It stands out in Multi-Phase Funding and developer incentive. It's yet to circulate the cryptosphere but I believe it will be a whole lot of advantage

It’s a new name in public token offering. Could be more easily regulated compared to STO, IEO or ICO, but there’re are little opportunities for projects to get to raise funds on MTO.

MTO is new way of tokens offering?  But those are already listed tokens (BitMax,  Thunder,  are listed one)  how we can compare this with ICO?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 04:31:25 AM

I am totally agree with you. No one should just rely on others prediction. We need do own research and stick to it. following others blindly will cost us huge.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:42:43 AM

Under this MTO offering program,  in this 3rd round of MTO STP team will be burning 70k USD worth STP tokens.  That's huge amount,  of tokens will be removed from market.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:44:25 AM

I guess with the 3rd round of MTO over, we’ll see the fourth round of MTO in few days. I think it would be great to see STP Network team make the procedure in hosting a MTO on STP Network public. I think new projects would want to have a MTO too.

Am still to get a perfect understanding of the the concept of MTO. I would like to know if there's a total number of MTO rounds, or its going to be recurring without a limit. I would also like to know if the fourth round of MTO is the final round for Thunder Token.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:06:18 AM

Under this MTO offering program,  in this 3rd round of MTO STP team will be burning 70k USD worth STP tokens.  That's huge amount,  of tokens will be removed from market.

That's indeed a huge amount leaving the market, I believe the MTO is a good way of getting tokens to be burnt out from the market. I would like to know if the MTO is slated to happen periodically or as soon as a new partnership is sealed.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:29:39 AM

That's indeed a huge amount leaving the market, I believe the MTO is a good way of getting tokens to be burnt out from the market. I would like to know if the MTO is slated to happen periodically or as soon as a new partnership is sealed.

I noticed the MTO has been held periodically for a few months now, I wasn't able to keep track of the duration, but I noticed that different projects have been added to the MTO pool. Hopefully, I would strive to be more vigilant as future MTO are being carried out to know the duration
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:05:36 AM

MTO is new way of tokens offering?  But those are already listed tokens (BitMax,  Thunder,  are listed one)  how we can compare this with ICO?

Yeah. I see the trend. I though it was just Thundertokens. I just found out all tokens in MTO are already listed tokens. Does this mean MTO are just for listed tokens? I guess they just want to provide liquidity just before token offerings.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:17:54 AM

Yeah. I see the trend. I though it was just Thundertokens. I just found out all tokens in MTO are already listed tokens. Does this mean MTO are just for listed tokens? I guess they just want to provide liquidity just before token offerings.

I believe the question of MTO being for majorly listed projects is on the lips of several persons. We were made to understand that MTO is a new form of IEO and ICO, but the ICO and IEO we know are for new projects or those with the intension of raising funds through tokensales. It leaves me with a question, How is MTO related to ICO and IEO?
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 09:31:53 AM

Impressive stats I found on STP website says they served over 40 thousand projects, engaged with 100 thousand users, sourced $100 million investment couple with 5+ years experience this field.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: