Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates  (Read 11740 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 10:18:26 AM

Impressive stats I found on STP website says they served over 40 thousand projects, engaged with 100 thousand users, sourced $100 million investment couple with 5+ years experience this field.

Really impressive stats. Never hard any idea they had access to a large customer based and also 5 years experience. No wonder things are going well for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:18:40 AM

I guess with the 3rd round of MTO over, we’ll see the fourth round of MTO in few days. I think it would be great to see STP Network team make the procedure in hosting a MTO on STP Network public. I think new projects would want to have a MTO too.

Am still to get a perfect understanding of the the concept of MTO. I would like to know if there's a total number of MTO rounds, or its going to be recurring without a limit. I would also like to know if the fourth round of MTO is the final round for Thunder Token.

It’s always been a different token on every new round of MTO. the last one was thundertokens and the one before that was BitMax. Works the same way, the lucky ones gets a 50% discount on tokensale and you always need to hold STP tokens to get a lucky point.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 10:40:13 AM

Impressive stats I found on STP website says they served over 40 thousand projects, engaged with 100 thousand users, sourced $100 million investment couple with 5+ years experience this field.

Really impressive stats. Never hard any idea they had access to a large customer based and also 5 years experience. No wonder things are going well for them.

wow!! the team have a very great track record am completely unaware of the fact that they have been operating for sometime already this is good for the project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 10:57:57 AM

I see STP has got a recent partnership with Block72. https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1144411159287750657?s=21
What’s the partnership all about? What does this mean for STP Network team, investors, tokens holders and MTO?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:17:47 PM

ICO felt the bearish market of 2018 cryptocurrencies, and now it looks like there could be an early bull run aging for some reasons, how does STP network plan to use the spotlight and attention they have  as an advantage to make MTO the headline in fund raising?

If we will really going to see another run this year that's really great because most of the projects are really riding and getting benefits on it. If they will to have the spotlight and exposure they must shows a lot of good developments before the run.

Bull will not get easy ride,  it will be roller coaster ride for bull.  Some good and some bad news are coming for crypto.  But all current bad news will make crypto strong onlyonly,  because those issues will be sorted out in coming days

Well that's how it really works, We can't really predict when will be the right time of the green day to red day. That's why we must really need to stay focus and updated on current news.

I think many get into the trap of the bull run simply because they want to make some quick bucks and at the end of the day, they get burnt, the fact is, people should come to terms with the concept of not just chasing the bull run and all that but should stay focus on what's relevant, in this case, the projects that they invested in, this will help create a more stronger industry
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 02:55:08 PM

Under this MTO offering program,  in this 3rd round of MTO STP team will be burning 70k USD worth STP tokens.  That's huge amount,  of tokens will be removed from market.

That's indeed a huge amount leaving the market, I believe the MTO is a good way of getting tokens to be burnt out from the market. I would like to know if the MTO is slated to happen periodically or as soon as a new partnership is sealed.

I noticed the MTO has been held periodically for a few months now, I wasn't able to keep track of the duration, but I noticed that different projects have been added to the MTO pool. Hopefully, I would strive to be more vigilant as future MTO are being carried out to know the duration

It's just a month since they started MTO offering.  And in 3rd round itself STP going to burn 70k worth tokens. How many tokens they planned to burn in total?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:41:37 PM

The MTO is a new concept which I find very interesting, I was thinking its a new method of fund raising, just like the ICO and IEO, but it appears different because in the MTO, the tokens are already trading and the funds are not raised for project development, but rather serves as liquidity since the tokens are trading.

MTO though still new and very much limited to very few projects, is considered a better alternative to ICO, TGE, IEO, ETO, STO and other variations of the same initial token sales concept. It stands out in Multi-Phase Funding and developer incentive. It's yet to circulate the cryptosphere but I believe it will be a whole lot of advantage

It’s a new name in public token offering. Could be more easily regulated compared to STO, IEO or ICO, but there’re are little opportunities for projects to get to raise funds on MTO.

MTO is new way of tokens offering?  But those are already listed tokens (BitMax,  Thunder,  are listed one)  how we can compare this with ICO?

Yeah. I see the trend. I though it was just Thundertokens. I just found out all tokens in MTO are already listed tokens. Does this mean MTO are just for listed tokens? I guess they just want to provide liquidity just before token offerings.

If I'm not mistaken it's not actually a coin offering. What I've remembered about it is it's like some kind of event of the project they wanted to have additional funds also for the liquidity of the tokens.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:29:32 PM

I see STP has got a recent partnership with Block72. https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1144411159287750657?s=21
What’s the partnership all about? What does this mean for STP Network team, investors, tokens holders and MTO?

STP has been consciously building her partnership strength in recent times and am not surprised by this development. I believe they've made their research and findings are are certain about what the new partner would be bringing on board. I would advise we relax and watch as events unfolds.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:05:13 PM

ICO felt the bearish market of 2018 cryptocurrencies, and now it looks like there could be an early bull run aging for some reasons, how does STP network plan to use the spotlight and attention they have  as an advantage to make MTO the headline in fund raising?

If we will really going to see another run this year that's really great because most of the projects are really riding and getting benefits on it. If they will to have the spotlight and exposure they must shows a lot of good developments before the run.

Bull will not get easy ride,  it will be roller coaster ride for bull.  Some good and some bad news are coming for crypto.  But all current bad news will make crypto strong onlyonly,  because those issues will be sorted out in coming days

Well that's how it really works, We can't really predict when will be the right time of the green day to red day. That's why we must really need to stay focus and updated on current news.

I think many get into the trap of the bull run simply because they want to make some quick bucks and at the end of the day, they get burnt, the fact is, people should come to terms with the concept of not just chasing the bull run and all that but should stay focus on what's relevant, in this case, the projects that they invested in, this will help create a more stronger industry

You made a good point, but you need to understand that people are in the cryptocurrency space for different reasons, from your suggestion, I can deduce that you're interested in the mass adoption of cryptocurrency which could be derived from the support of credible and promising projects. Most people are in this space solely for the financial reward and are bent on getting it. They accept the risk, but set their goals on the reward.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:24:41 PM

The MTO is a new concept which I find very interesting, I was thinking its a new method of fund raising, just like the ICO and IEO, but it appears different because in the MTO, the tokens are already trading and the funds are not raised for project development, but rather serves as liquidity since the tokens are trading.

MTO though still new and very much limited to very few projects, is considered a better alternative to ICO, TGE, IEO, ETO, STO and other variations of the same initial token sales concept. It stands out in Multi-Phase Funding and developer incentive. It's yet to circulate the cryptosphere but I believe it will be a whole lot of advantage

It’s a new name in public token offering. Could be more easily regulated compared to STO, IEO or ICO, but there’re are little opportunities for projects to get to raise funds on MTO.

MTO is new way of tokens offering?  But those are already listed tokens (BitMax,  Thunder,  are listed one)  how we can compare this with ICO?

Yeah. I see the trend. I though it was just Thundertokens. I just found out all tokens in MTO are already listed tokens. Does this mean MTO are just for listed tokens? I guess they just want to provide liquidity just before token offerings.

If I'm not mistaken it's not actually a coin offering. What I've remembered about it is it's like some kind of event of the project they wanted to have additional funds also for the liquidity of the tokens.

I personally don't understand why a listed project should be looking for additional funding when new projects are springing forth without requesting for tokensales, but rather giving out majority of the tokens as bounty and airdrops. Thunder tokens seems like a buoyant project and has been in existence for a while. I believe there must be some other information as to the reason for an MTO?
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:48:42 PM

I personally don't understand why a listed project should be looking for additional funding when new projects are springing forth without requesting for tokensales, but rather giving out majority of the tokens as bounty and airdrops. Thunder tokens seems like a buoyant project and has been in existence for a while. I believe there must be some other information as to the reason for an MTO?

Am also interested in knowing the similarities between the ICO and the MTO, and how come only listed projects are involved in the MTO in the recent past. If MTO is an avenue for raising funds for the projects, then it needs to be specifically designed to help only existing projects who are financially incapacitated.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 08:47:47 PM

STP Network is one amazing blockchain project. It uses STP protocol to verify compliance within any jurisdiction or a specific regulations. It helps companies to Tokenize assets. And it’s open sourced.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:48:20 PM

You made a good point, but you need to understand that people are in the cryptocurrency space for different reasons, from your suggestion, I can deduce that you're interested in the mass adoption of cryptocurrency which could be derived from the support of credible and promising projects. Most people are in this space solely for the financial reward and are bent on getting it. They accept the risk, but set their goals on the reward.

You got that right but that notion of quick bucks should change because that's the only way the blockchain industry can become something that its acceptable, look at the Asians for example, they are really doing good in that aspect and strive to set their projects apart from the flocks of brands because they believe in the blockchain industry which will make them profit massively in the long run
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 09:54:33 PM

Under this MTO offering program,  in this 3rd round of MTO STP team will be burning 70k USD worth STP tokens.  That's huge amount,  of tokens will be removed from market.

That's indeed a huge amount leaving the market, I believe the MTO is a good way of getting tokens to be burnt out from the market. I would like to know if the MTO is slated to happen periodically or as soon as a new partnership is sealed.

I noticed the MTO has been held periodically for a few months now, I wasn't able to keep track of the duration, but I noticed that different projects have been added to the MTO pool. Hopefully, I would strive to be more vigilant as future MTO are being carried out to know the duration

It's just a month since they started MTO offering.  And in 3rd round itself STP going to burn 70k worth tokens. How many tokens they planned to burn in total?

The burnt token are they from the unsold tokens? And is this the first token sale they would be doing?
Pricebrianer

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:22:54 PM

Block72 is one of the leading blockchain companies that is built to assist companies tokenize digital assets. I think their partnership with STP Network is strategic and has been very pivotal in STP Network fund raising and successful rounds of MTO.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:29:36 PM

Cool. I never knew STP Network wasn’t a new project. I guess they just needed the IEO on Bittrex for a little more promotion while giving investors an opportunity to buy their tokens. Brilliant from STP team.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:33:39 PM

Awesome to know STP Network has built a commendable user base and had success with a lot more projects in just 5 years. I think they aren’t new in the Tokenization business and many institutions would find this interesting.

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:12:13 AM

Awesome to know STP Network has built a commendable user base and had success with a lot more projects in just 5 years. I think they aren’t new in the Tokenization business and many institutions would find this interesting.

It's quite funny the way this industry works, I've always thought that it's only new projects in need of start up funds carry out IEO or ICO, but am seeing something else with STP. We all heard of the tokensale that shook the crypto sphere few months ago when STP carried out an IEO on bittrex and sold out in less than a minute. Its confusing to hear now that the project has been in existence for over 5 years now.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:52:22 AM

It's quite funny the way this industry works, I've always thought that it's only new projects in need of start up funds carry out IEO or ICO, but am seeing something else with STP. We all heard of the tokensale that shook the crypto sphere few months ago when STP carried out an IEO on bittrex and sold out in less than a minute. Its confusing to hear now that the project has been in existence for over 5 years now.

The obvious truth is that we're still learning, you would agree with me that the cryptocurrency industry is dynamic and one needs to be consistently studying and making research to be aware of the changes and updates that happening in the cryptocurrency space.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:18:54 AM

Cool. I never knew STP Network wasn’t a new project. I guess they just needed the IEO on Bittrex for a little more promotion while giving investors an opportunity to buy their tokens. Brilliant from STP team.

The same level of amazement is on the mind of several people, there's a popular opinion that IEO is for new projects, but seeing STP being an existing project carry out a successful IEO left us in awe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: