Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is time for Bounty hunters to hold/hodl  (Read 8750 times)
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:03:38 PM

Not every bounty coins are hodl worthy! Most of the bounty campaign is average level! You can't compare other bounties with the Harmony! I would prefer to hodl BTC or ETH instead of bounty tokens. But If you see continuous development in the project then you may hold your bounty tokens!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:08:54 PM

Not every bounty coins are hodl worthy! Most of the bounty campaign is average level! You can't compare other bounties with the Harmony! I would prefer to hodl BTC or ETH instead of bounty tokens. But If you see continuous development in the project then you may hold your bounty tokens!

but we know that not all projects have a sustainable development, therefore it will be more to immediately sell the tokens we have received. when the token has been listed in one of the exchanges, we must continue to monitor their forum so that we know about the updated info

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:11:07 PM

Yes, I agree with your point because I am a victim of it. I sold Velic coin after receiving the bounty payment, now the price has increased x2! I sold simplybrand token, then it gained 87 %! My friend sold QNT coin at 1.8$ then it becomes 4 USD! Therefore recent harmony already gained x9, so, bounty hunter should hodl the bounty reward at least 2 months! This is my personal opinion!

mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:15:39 PM

Yes, I agree with your point because I am a victim of it. I sold Velic coin after receiving the bounty payment, now the price has increased x2! I sold simplybrand token, then it gained 87 %! My friend sold QNT coin at 1.8$ then it becomes 4 USD! Therefore recent harmony already gained x9, so, bounty hunter should hodl the bounty reward at least 2 months! This is my personal opinion!
Yes, I think because now Bitcoin has experienced a very good increase, so that ICO Tokens or other altcoins are brave enough to increase their prices, so hunters must now hold on to their assets.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:18:13 PM

Hodling is key and is for the matured, sometimes its immature to promote a bounty for 6months and upon receiving tokens and listing following, you just go there and dump for some penny which is not worth your work. Hodl, its really a good time to hodl, better days are ahead.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:41:17 PM

Yes, I think because now Bitcoin has experienced a very good increase, so that ICO Tokens or other altcoins are brave enough to increase their prices, so hunters must now hold on to their assets.

Unfortunately it's not happening yet, ICO tokens and small altcoins still does not have enough improvement like we expect it to grow.
Bitcoin has been very stable moving up now, in fact, it looks like it's gonna breach $10,000 soon, as of this time, Bitcoin is already trading at $9500, that means we only need a little push to bring the price into double digit. Experts said that range will start a FOMO, well, let's hope.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:27:45 PM

if we have confidence in the projects that we follow and look very potential to be successful projects in the future, it is better that we have to be able to hold the tokens we get until the market price experiences a sharper increase. but if the bounty hunter does not have confidence in the project they are following, if the price of the token they receive has a high market price, as soon as possible make a sale so they can benefit from it and must be able to accept the reality without regret later if the price of the token they have later day has increased or vice versa
rich93

Activity: 595
Merit: 101

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 07:19:43 PM

ICO started to be relevant again, people started to be interested in ICO projects again, because they started to pay good money again

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:28:15 PM

I was very worried about the current situation, on the one hand there was a good chance if I held a coin but on the other hand there was a little worry because quite a lot of coins that I held some time ago had a very drastic decline in value. and of course I really hope this year all the prices of coins will soar again.
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:36:06 PM

Well, for most bounty hunters to hodl their token seems like a simple and easy solution but on the other hand sometimes it is very risky thing to do. Unfortunately some bounty tokens are totally trash and you know they will just disappear. So i don’t see any advantage to hodl this kind of bounty rewards. Less is better than nothing.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:36:27 PM

I keep my coins from the bounty, too. I believe that some of them will give me a profit when the bull run begins. But at the same time I cleaned my wallet from various coins that I'm not interested in. It made it easier for me to keep track of the other coins.

hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:55:21 PM

Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

very true statement in my opinion ... because bounty hunters are currently experiencing a decline when they get results from campaigns just because they sell tokens they get at low prices ... therefore I still hold my coins until prices rise again like prices ICO ... it's just that everything takes time for us to hold the token for the next few months ...

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:15:54 PM

Well for me, hodling is good but it does not work that way in all cases. Before hodling a coin,  it must have been well researched to know if it future prospect or not. To know if  it actually worth it or not. But nowadays majority of these project does not any present prospect let alone talking about the future and that is why most bounty hunters just dump.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 04:17:39 AM

Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

Well, at this moment it is is all about perfect timing on when you are going to sell your altcoins. If you worked hard for three months and your token's value is only $10 then it is better to hold it until it rises high. Just be patient and you'll be rewarded for your efforts.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:50:48 AM

well if that is great project then it is good to hold that coin because now we are heading to bull run, I'm sure that we can make big profit again just like 2017.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:55:23 AM

If hunters have the main job and do not choose bounty hunters as their main job, for bounty hunters who want this to be the primary job, they will sell all tokens after receiving them. Because they need a sum of money to pay for their daily living expenses.

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:59:56 AM

I think it would still depend on what coins are you trying to hold because most of the altcoins right now is not like bitcoin where it also pumps whenever bitcoin pumps. And, even in situations there are still alts that are cheap where you can still invest in them.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:04:43 AM

Seriously you never know with this market, sometimes your good decision turned out to be  bad and vice versa, GMAT(Gowithmi) just did x10 from ico and keeps going, i bet not many people know about this project and only few hunters join the campaign, (i myself left for another and now i wish i didn't)
those hunters who sold their reward early are already crying, and those who hold are busy smiling now, sometimes it is good to hold to get good reward, and other times, you will end up regretting your decision to hold.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:07:03 AM

I do not hold shitcoins for long. For me, holding shitcoins will cause tension, and it is not worthwhile to hold waste coins. Rather I will get rid of waste coins. Other people follow the rhetoric of hold, hold and hold without knowing when to buy, hold and sell. So one must know crypto knowledge and learn trading skills for profits.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:29:49 AM

This morning bitcoin price is a little over 10,500$ and I'm not surprised but I'm a bit worried about altcoins lately because they aren't showing any sign of increasing apart from 5-20% increase in price ,I'm in worry because all coins I'm holding are altcoins but I'm not giving up yet ,I hope for the best to happen

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: