Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin lead to Alternate coins ?  (Read 307 times)
ttcsalam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:05:01 AM

I do not think that. With the increase in the price of bit coins, why the price of alt coins decreases. In some cases, I noticed that the cost of alt coins decreases along with the decrease in the price of bit Coins. This is the reason why I seen advice from the experts. Thank you so much for your valuable opinion.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:54:47 PM

There is something called 'altcoins season' in crypto space which means that even if bitcoin surges to 30k altcoins might to instantly surge to 1000% gains but you will only see 10-30% gains and after sometime then the altcoin season will return with massive gains just like past history , I don't know if you are already in crypto space back in 2017 if you are you should notice that the last bullrun have been around since august 2017 with some bullish movements ,steady and growing till DEC 2017 and when we 2018 shows up altcoins started favouring big in that Jan 2018 so thats a perfect example of Altcoin season

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:56:25 PM

I think the growth of altcoins we will see a bit later when Bitcoin recovers a little and starts before the correction, then the growth of altcoins should begin.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:12:24 PM

I do not think that. With the increase in the price of bit coins, why the price of alt coins decreases. In some cases, I noticed that the cost of alt coins decreases along with the decrease in the price of bit Coins. This is the reason why I seen advice from the experts. Thank you so much for your valuable opinion.

This has always been the case. When the Bitcoin price starts to move, the price of all altcoins is reduced. It doesn't matter if the Bitcoin price rises or falls. The bitcoin dominance figure is over 60% again. That's the bull's footstep!
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:37:46 PM

Bitcoin leads the market so it's essential to see that the altcoins are following the steps of it. But there are times that alts just won't follow bitcoin, normally there is logical pattern for both but sometimes an alternate pattern for both.

I think the growth of altcoins we will see a bit later when Bitcoin recovers a little and starts before the correction, then the growth of altcoins should begin.
Alt season haven't started yet so for alt lovers, patience is what we needed.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 05:42:16 PM

Anything can happen.  But for some reason it seems to me that all coins will grow as long as Bitcoin grows.  Then everyone will fall on the correction.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:07:47 PM

when bitcoin price surges altcoins price going down or it fall rapidly.. it happen all of the time.. if bitcoin price will do some correction the altcoin price will follow
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:09:59 PM

Bitcoin isn’t going away anytime soon, and through the near future, it will most likely remain the premier global digital currency. Still, competitors for the best altcoin like ethereum and steem are offering very unique twists on digital currencies. Others, like Dash and Ethereum, may be more technically sound. As a result, these competing currencies may someday catch up to, or even surpass, bitcoin.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:19:52 PM

Bitcoin is un doubtedly the king of the crypto market so keeping that in mind we can safely say that btc will remain dominant over this market for a long long time if not forever so the movement in either direction of btc can effect altcoins both positively and negatively.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:27:25 PM

simple why the value of altcoins decreasing when bitcoin price growing is because a lot of people converting their altcoins to bitcoin my friend
so when the sellers is stronger than the buyers, of course the price will decreasing,,
by the way, you don't have to worry, because altcoins price will growing and follow the rising on bitcoin soon my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:41:41 PM

In 2017 when bitcoin was pump to around $20,000 in December most of the alternative coins were trading far behind but in January 2018 when investors were selling off we see a very serious increase in coins like ripple, ethereum , zcash and even bitcoin cash. It means funds do flow from fiat to bitcoin and then a distribution to other coins.
shark69

Activity: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:50:52 PM

Because basically not all altcoins follow the bitcoin price trend.  All crypto users love bitcoin, but not all crypto users like all types of altcoins.
They have different interests for other altcoins, this is the reason why prices are not always in tune with bitcoin.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:54:31 PM

Even satoshi would be in favor of altcoins, its why there is a section for them on this forum.  Innovation is always welcome along with experimentation because no one is ever perfect.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:15:15 PM

Even satoshi would be in favor of altcoins, its why there is a section for them on this forum.  Innovation is always welcome along with experimentation because no one is ever perfect.
Just like that, the fact that everything here is complementary to Bitcoin won't be able to stand alone so Altcoin is created and besides that we can see investors continue to grow. As big as or as small as a comparison can certainly be measured and there is always an answer.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:08:49 PM

I think investors are in for different coins. Some are in for alternative coins while others are for bitcoin. In cryptocurrency, bitcoin serves as the standard for other coins to follow.

Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:14:15 PM

This is true. Bitcoin has increased almost 500%, but altcoins haven't. The only effect of bitcoin rally is that altcoins increase atleast aomehow. I don't know the reason for this.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:28:43 PM

This is true. Bitcoin has increased almost 500%, but altcoins haven't. The only effect of bitcoin rally is that altcoins increase atleast aomehow. I don't know the reason for this.
We have to think that the market seems to be not at good now and isn't the perfect time for altcoins. But I believe altcoins will have its turns to rise up and follow bitcoin's remarkable increase, it only needs time to have it. We are half of the year and I know a lot of changes may happen later this year which possible to see that some altcoins will be doubling its current price in the coming days.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:32:40 PM

We have to think that the market seems to be not at good now and isn't the perfect time for altcoins. But I believe altcoins will have its turns to rise up and follow bitcoin's remarkable increase, it only needs time to have it. We are half of the year and I know a lot of changes may happen later this year which possible to see that some altcoins will be doubling its current price in the coming days.

That would be true only if the altcoin has real potential in the market, working app/product with long list of users.
Most of the altcoins are not following the market performance of bitcoin because they don't have the real foundation in the first place.
They are clones of bitcoin or eth or other popular platforms. They can't manage to compete with established platforms even if they claim to be the next bitcoin or so.
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:41:53 PM

Bitcoin has always been the safest coin to invest in and over the past few months it as also proven To be one of the most profitable.
Altcoins are good and some of them have really high price surges after the ICO or IEO. However this is not the case for all and cryptos sometimes an investor looses money. Bitcoin is ahead of the altcoins as an investment tool in my opinion.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 11:44:21 PM

Well, what is certain is that when the price of Bitcoin falls, it will be followed by a fall in the price of Bitcoin, but the question is why prices tend to decline when the price of Bitcoin rises all because the dominance given by altcoin is still small so the trading volume is also small. it happens at altcoin too, but if the dominance of Bitcoin rises quickly then the altcoin price can be sure to place ATH or the bull season arrived.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀