Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Report a Signature Campaign Spammer!  (Read 2954 times)
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:28:17 PM

I think it might finally be time to release the most iconic spreadsheet member list ever known to Bitcointalk. I've kept it private because I didn't want people abusing it since it had Telegram names, Bitcointalk names and Stake names all in one place.
Why don't you take a few examples of other professional managers in running your campaign.
You run the SteveStake campaign, hiding everything, as if this is your forum, it does not display Sreadsheets, this is ridiculous, when you have a problem with spam in forums by your campaign participants, now you are just acting like a fool.
There have been thousands of campaigns held at this Forum but not like your campaign, like terrorists covering the identity of participants.
you should close your campaign, and display it like any other campaign, which is in this forum.
If the reason you are afraid of being misused by a telegram, so far many campaigns have been implemented in this forum and participants have to join the telegram, but I see it safe for the maneger.
Professional people mean: "transparent" does not hide their identity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BharatDEX

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:16:47 PM

legit campaign manager

Why do you call Steve a non-legit manager?

Right now i only see a group of dumbasses trying to force him to play by their inside rules to exclude the majority of current posters and being hypocritical claiming that these posters spam because of low payment rate but at the same time make it impossible for them to join better-paid campaigns.

You guys are pathetic
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 06:17:53 PM

legit campaign manager
OP is evidently incompetent (this is a fact, not an opinion at this point) and is damaging the whole forum due to his own greed and stupidity.

This is getting ridicoulous.

Could I argue that this spam is scamming my brain and thus properly tag the people behind it? Undecided That would be within the new guidelines.
It has been almost a full 4 months since this was fully brought up, with little to no improvement whatsoever. Changes =/= improvements.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BharatDEX

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:20:57 PM

legit campaign manager
OP is evidently incompetent (this is a fact, not an opinion at this point) and is damaging the whole forum due to his own greed and stupidity.

Could I argue that this spam is scamming my brain and thus properly tag the people behind it? Undecided That would be within the new guidelines.
It has been almost a full 4 months since this was fully brought up, with little to no improvement whatsoever. Changes =/= improvements.

The main incompetent user on this forum who is doing the most harm to this forum is you Lauda and nobody else.

Noone ranks near you.

You already proofed your professionalism by stealing peoples BCH as an escrow.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 06:28:14 PM

Right now i only see a group of dumbasses trying to force him to play by their inside rules to exclude the majority of current posters and being hypocritical claiming that these posters spam because of low payment rate but at the same time make it impossible for them to join better-paid campaigns.

Spammers get accepted into stake campaign because they can't qualify to higher-paid campaigns that have higher standards. That doesn't make it right for stake to subsidize the spam. This is a forum, not a billboard.

I bet if you were a city planner you would argue the street needs to be removed to make way for more ads:

BharatDEX

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:39:35 PM

Spammers get accepted into stake campaign because they can't qualify to higher-paid campaigns that have higher standards. That doesn't make it right for stake to subsidize the spam. This is a forum, not a billboard.

I bet if you were a city planner you would argue the street needs to be removed to make way for more ads:

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/34/12/62/7384228/3/rawImage.jpg

People who are not able to your fucking moronic standards are not automatically spammers.
You are fucking idiots who automatically put anybody into a scammer and spammer category which doesn't fit your so-called moronic standards which majority doesn't agree with
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 06:56:54 PM

People who are not able to your fucking moronic standards are not automatically spammers.
You are fucking idiots who automatically put anybody into a scammer and spammer category which doesn't fit your so-called moronic standards which majority doesn't agree with

You implicitly agree with forum rules by posting here and spam, low value posts, plagiarism, etc is against the rules. And signature advertising is a privilege that needs to be earned and not abused.
BharatDEX

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:03:29 PM

You implicitly agree with forum rules by posting here and spam, low value posts, plagiarism, etc is against the rules. And signature advertising is a privilege that needs to be earned and not abused.

Having no merit earned doesn't mean you post low quality.
And your claim that the privilege needs to be earned is total nonsense.
But since you are such a good DT member who wouldn't make up lies maybe you can point me to the rules where it says that the privilege to participate in signature campaigns need to be earned and that this claim is not made up by a small group of idiots

Waiting for your response where I doubt you will link to that rule which you claim exist.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 07:11:11 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 09:07:49 PM by suchmoon

Not an absolute measure perhaps but it does to a high degree, particularly as a ratio of merit-to-post count.

But since you are such a good DT member who wouldn't make up lies maybe you can point me to the rules where it says that the privilege to participate in signature campaigns need to be earned and that this claim is not made up by a small group of idiots

Waiting for your response where I doubt you will link to that rule which you claim exist.

You need to earn a certain rank to be able to use certain features in your signature, making it suitable for advertising. And forum admins (and global mods nowadays) can take it away in a heartbeat if you break the rules in a particularly egregious way. Sounds very much like a privilege that needs to be earned.
BharatDEX

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:13:40 PM

Not an absolute measure perhaps but it does to a high degree, particularly as a ratio of merit-to-post count.

You need to earn a certain rank to be able to use certain features in you signature, making it suitable for advertising. And forum admins (and global mods nowadays) can take it away in a heartbeat if you break the rules in a particularly egregious way. Sounds very much like a privilege that needs to be earned.

A forum rank has in the majority of accounts nothing to do with earned merit.

You just admitted you accept a high-grade of collateral.
So you basicly give a fuck to the other high amount of forum members who gets unfairly treaten by that campaign rule.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:42:29 PM

maybe you can point me to the rules where it says that the privilege to participate in signature campaigns need to be earned
Perhaps you could point to the rule which says that every member who joins this forum has a right to display a signature and participate in a signature campaign, regardless of how much they spam or how low value their posts are?

No one has the right to even hold an account on this forum, let alone a signature or be part of a campaign. If you break the rules, your privileges will be removed, be that a signature ban or an account ban.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:43:26 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 07:45:46 AM by pushups44
Merited by HCP (2)

Kick out everyone who earned less than 15 Merit in the last 120 days. Check the merited posts, to make sure they're worth the Merit. That should largely reduce the amount of spam.
Then, increase pay rates for the good posters, keep a public list of participants, and check their posts before paying. This is a lot of work, ask for a raise if needed.

Seriously Huh
You should know that merit system does not work as it should be. Most of the merit revolves around the Gang members .

I have seen plenty of Jr Members, Members doing superb posts and getting no merits. However, Gang members do give  1 Merit to Newbies to become a Jr. Member and 10 merits to a Jr Member to become a member and consider they have done the job.  Wink  Don't give me 10 example where a person move from Jr Member to Hero......and ignore the 1000000 cases where he can't move up  Grin You people think everyone else is mad and only you are wise.

Check the merited posts, to make sure they're worth the Merit.

First of all merit is difficult to get, even if a person get 15 merits in 120, you still want him to be checked if the posts were worth merit.

The merit which you have received till now are all worth it ?

I would suggest you make a job more easier for Steve is to give the list of people which should be included in the campaign and also the high rates, so you can post few posts a week and enjoy the living.. Grin

I agree and have pointed out the same: a lot of the merit simply goes to those who have already accumulated merit - it doesn't necessarily flow to quality posts. I have been a professional writer and use proper grammar and spelling, and make sure my posts have substance, and I rarely get merit. Right now I am interacting with the thread and am not just posting to post.

A requirement of 15 earned merits would exclude me, and it's not clear it would favor those with more quality posts. The merit just does not flow around. People can argue differently, but so be it.
BharatDEX

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:50:52 PM

maybe you can point me to the rules where it says that the privilege to participate in signature campaigns need to be earned
Perhaps you could point to the rule which says that every member who joins this forum has a right to display a signature and participate in a signature campaign, regardless of how much they spam or how low value their posts are?

No one has the right to even hold an account on this forum, let alone a signature or be part of a campaign. If you break the rules, your privileges will be removed, be that a signature ban or an account ban.

So you wanna say people who didn't get accepted on high paid campaigns broke the forum rules and that's why they are not being accepted?
Or is it because of the low earned amount of merit, negative trust, and other stupid metrics?

Has Lauda more rights than a newly registered user on that forum per forum rules?
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:01:56 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

So you wanna say people who didn't get accepted on high paid campaigns broke the forum rules and that's why they are not being accepted?
No, and I never said that.

If you aren't getting accepted to a high paid campaign, it is because there are other people who, in the eyes of the manager of said campaign, are making better posts than you and are taking the available slots. If you want to be accepted to a high paid campaign, then you should examine your own posting behaviors and seek to improve them.

Or is it because of the low earned amount of merit, negative trust, and other stupid metrics?
Some campaigns have a merit requirements or a trust requirement. This is entirely at the discretion of the manager of said campaign. If you don't like these metrics, then you are free to not apply to campaigns which stipulate said metrics.
BharatDEX

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:14:08 PM

If you aren't getting accepted to a high paid campaign, it is because there are other people who, in the eyes of the manager of said campaign, are making better posts than you and are taking the available slots. If you want to be accepted to a high paid campaign, then you should examine your own posting behaviors and seek to improve them.

How can they know it when not checking my content but denying because of merit, negative trust or anything else but not for content?

Some campaigns have a merit requirements or a trust requirement. This is entirely at the discretion of the manager of said campaign. If you don't like these metrics, then you are free to not apply to campaigns which stipulate said metrics.

This one clearly hasn't so why does he get bashed to implement them? Putting all low ranked members into general suspicion?
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:21:16 PM

legit campaign manager

Says someone who has been accused of extortion and all the possible shit ongoing here. Seriously dude , you talk about greed ? You are greed in personification.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:22:14 PM

This one clearly hasn't so why does he get bashed to implement them?

This was answered in the first post:

Dude... stop paying spammers, problem solved.

IT'S YOUR FUCKING JOB TO DEAL WITH THIS. You're abusing the forum by flooding it with spam and now you want the "community" to do the work for you for free. GTFO.
BharatDEX

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:26:22 PM

IT'S YOUR FUCKING JOB TO DEAL WITH THIS. You're abusing the forum by flooding it with spam and now you want the "community" to do the work for you for free. GTFO.

Increasing merit requirements and negative trust have nothing to do with spam. That's BS
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:30:13 PM

Increasing merit requirements and negative trust have nothing to do with spam. That's BS

I totally agree with it. I am a victim of it, can't join a nice signature campaign although I have never scammed anyone and I am better than the average joe poster here.
SteveStake (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:27:56 AM

Okay I just want to point out involving merits into a a signature campaign won't work out. All that will do is encourage merit abuse and then everyone will say, "Oh look at that SteveStake now and his merit abuse! This merit abuse is clearly because the wages are too low!"

I tried to involve merit into the campaign in the past and I consider it the biggest failure in the entire campaign. I held a contest and the people who earned the most merit for the week would split a few hundred dollars in prizes. I say it was the biggest failure because I had to kick so many people out for merit abuse and people were breaking rules and begging for merit. Merit is abused heavily already without someone else giving incentive to "earn" it. If I add in merit rules to the contest we can guarantee a SteveStake is encouraging merit abuse thread.

Stake.com & Primedice.com
Join the #1 Bitcoin casino giveaways
Daily $30-$10000 Telegram Challenges here: https://t.me/StakeCasino
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: