Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RHINOHORNS [CPU/GPU HYBRID] SAVE THE RHINO! LAUNCHED!  (Read 28928 times)
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:32:30 AM

well, this shuts out everyone but a couple people. If the goal here is fair chance for all, that goal has been failed on an epic level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rhinohorn (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:33:48 AM

Still giving away rhinohorns, post your address.
tabnk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:37:22 AM

Thank, received.  Cheesy
kraftcheesy

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:37:34 AM

Not sure how to connect with vertminer....I have mined 4 blocks with my processor though...Someone with more technical knowledge needs to fix this!
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:40:17 AM

Not sure how to connect with vertminer....I have mined 4 blocks with my processor though...Someone with more technical knowledge needs to fix this!

So, whenever the dev gets around to fixing this mess, some one shoot me a PM. Gonna go mine Bob.
tabnk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:40:48 AM

Has anyone try Linux Version ? Does it work with vertiminer Huh
rhinohorn (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:42:59 AM

well, this shuts out everyone but a couple people. If the goal here is fair chance for all, that goal has been failed on an epic level.

How on earth does it shutdown everyone. QT-Wallet: help>Debug Window > Console > type setgenerate true and your done.

kraftcheesy

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:47:53 AM

How on earth does it shutdown everyone. QT-Wallet: help>Debug Window > Console > type setgenerate true and your done.

...no I think everyone wants to GPU mine.  That's the issue.  I've been generating blocks with the wallet but would be so much faster with GPU.
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:50:10 AM

You're favoring like less than 1% of people here. Do you comprehend that? You can stow the 'fairness' angle, you're giving a larger edge to a couple people than any GPU or pool mine or anything else ever would.

If your real goal here is charity, you're doing it wrong.
BTCspoon

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:06:53 AM

His goal is charity yes, but only for his own wallet, made with rhino skin of course. Don't fall for it  Wink.
rhinohorn (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:08:27 AM

His goal is charity yes, but only for his own wallet, made with rhino skin of course. Don't fall for it  Wink.

There was no charity, as there was no interest.
BTCspoon

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:12:07 AM

Your interest is to dump your premine/instamine, nothing more. Go sing that song to someone else, and let the Rhinos alone.
rhinohorn (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:15:27 AM

Your interest is to dump your premine/instamine, nothing more. Go sing that song to someone else, and let the Rhinos alone.

Looking at your previous posts you seem to be drawn to pump and dumps such as coin66...hypocrite..
kraftcheesy

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:16:03 AM

No I don't think he is wanting to dump.  He may not know what he is doing exactly but I think he really wants to help the Rhinos.  Why would he mine only 0.1%?  He has been giving away 50'ish coins to people who ask.  
BTCspoon

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:19:18 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 02:04:06 AM by BTCspoon

His goal is charity yes, but only for his own wallet, made with rhino skin of course. Don't fall for it  Wink.

Looking at your previous posts you seem to be drawn to pump and dumps such as coin66...hypocrite..

Pump yes, the "66 coin" deserve it because under-evaluated, dump? never said that, failed to read?. 66 is an investment.

BTCspoon

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:22:42 AM

No I don't think he is wanting to dump.  He may not know what he is doing exactly but I think he really wants to help the Rhinos.  Why would he mine only 0.1%?  He has been giving away 50'ish coins to people who ask.  

Trust me on that. But your choice if you go forward, i respect that. He obviously have no skill to maintain the coin, so he'll dump what he have, then disappear like some others. Using a legit cause for a fraud, "piss me off".
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:23:26 AM

don't take it to hard, theres plenty of trolls Wink 

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kraftcheesy

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:27:31 AM

Trust me on that. But your choice if you go forward, i respect that. He obviously have no skill to maintain the coin, so he'll dump what he have, then disappear like some others. Using a legit cause for a fraud, "piss me off".

You're probably right Mr.Spoon.  I am not even sure how he got this wallet up and running.  But it's not going to be a pump or dump or anything else if it can't get pass the first few hours.
superking123

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:40:02 AM

Linux daemon doesn't work.
trying to create pool but says constantly trying to download blocks.
Coin = dead.

1GU7761x1kETD5vB2Pvs99XNWSskm8tKpY
rhinohorn (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:44:03 AM

Linux daemon doesn't work.
trying to create pool but says constantly trying to download blocks.
Coin = dead.

Yeah you can only mine through the wallet. Daemon works fine i have tested it for the past few days. It will always be 0 hours behind.

Coin will have no pools, you can only solo mine it.

Once it gets past 24200 blocks then you might be able to gpu mine/pool mine but i'm not sure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: