Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitter Truth about Bounties  (Read 10093 times)
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:43:44 PM

In year 2017 was a very good entry for the bounty hunters. Because not all projects at that time are dead, not likely right now. But they have found new solution, IEO, for this part , we can also earn gains because its listed after the conclusion of the campaign.

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:53:13 PM

My experience from following the bounty, to get $ 500 now I have to take 3-8 projects but the project in 2017 I only need 1/2 project to get such benefits, for coin promotions that have been registered, seldom offers rewards of up to hundreds of dollars.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:14:40 PM

Bounties will never bring huge profits, bounties are there to support us, you can not rely on bounties because it will always remain unreliable. Get a job paying salary and combine it with bounties, you will be surprise with the outcome and trust me, you would have wished you join crypto earlier.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:18:31 PM

In fact, the truth hurts. Bounties are a means you get profit however, its not a reliable sour e of income. You can't be jobless and do bounties.

Seth2009

Activity: 445

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 11:25:54 PM

Truth be told the lucky hunters are those that got in around 2017 and early 2018. Presently very few projects are paying and those who even pay pay pittances. Bounty hunting ain't a profitable project any more
Truth, 2017 till early 2018 was a nice time for us bounty hunters.. It really gave a huge profits to all.. Suddenly, middle of 2018 cryto world got bearish... It was really a huge loss to all... Everyone lose profit... But the positive side was, especially those who really understand crypto. It is the time to buy dip and hold...

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:28:16 PM

How many of you bounty hunters are actually making up to 500$ per project after months of promoting the bounty project this year? I heard that those who make thousands of $$$$ in 2017/ early 2018 are fortunate because of the bullrun ,so thus that means if no bullrun all bounties won't bring huge profits???

Let's talk about bounties that are not looking for funds like ICO and IEO ,they are always better and you don't need to wait forever to get your tokens,I like promoting already listed coins or tokens ,it's gives better rest of mind
Well earning in a bounty is depends on the project itself and how they market it, for me I only see success of platform is the one who migrate in binance I didn't see any failure on it, even though we didn't earn 500$ a month it was okay as long as we have income even if it is small or big it was still an income.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:52:46 PM

it's time to think hard and prepare a new plan, that the bounty is no longer valuable.
but it is worthy of gratitude that the bounty still exists and we can take several campaigns.

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:09:13 AM

How many of you bounty hunters are actually making up to 500$ per project after months of promoting the bounty project this year? I heard that those who make thousands of $$$$ in 2017/ early 2018 are fortunate because of the bullrun ,so thus that means if no bullrun all bounties won't bring huge profits???

Let's talk about bounties that are not looking for funds like ICO and IEO ,they are always better and you don't need to wait forever to get your tokens,I like promoting already listed coins or tokens ,it's gives better rest of mind

Forum members with high rankings such as Full Member or above can earn $ 500 if the project is good. I am agree current condition different with 2017 because most altcoin price rising at 2017 and current condition many ICOs fail reach the target

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 01:20:04 AM

Bounty hunters earned a lot of money in 2017 and early 2018, but these days, there is hardly any income for bounty hunters. Despite that i believe bounty hunters should continue doing it, as situation may change in future.

akuser

markaccy.io

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:12:27 PM

Bounty hunters earned a lot of money in 2017 and early 2018, but these days, there is hardly any income for bounty hunters. Despite that i believe bounty hunters should continue doing it, as situation may change in future.
I hope that happens again. I saw many bounty hunters stop and leave this job. I think this is good, in time for each participant to have a great chance to get a decent payment.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:37:27 PM

I hope that happens again. I saw many bounty hunters stop and leave this job. I think this is good, in time for each participant to have a great chance to get a decent payment.

this is a movement in the crypto world. indeed sometimes it improves and sometimes it gets worse. but that's all of course there is the best solution. even though now the bounty hunter has been reduced, and many projects are scam but crypto is still growing. so the current crypto situation is not completely stable.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:41:46 PM

Hehehe and you are very right and most bounty platforms are robbing hunters of their tokens earned them.
Even so project owners lock tokens for extra period

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
akuser

markaccy.io

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:47:13 PM

this is a movement in the crypto world. indeed sometimes it improves and sometimes it gets worse. but that's all of course there is the best solution. even though now the bounty hunter has been reduced, and many projects are scam but crypto is still growing. so the current crypto situation is not completely stable.
yes I understand that.
for me bounty is a gift for my free time. I really enjoyed it and found pleasure.
one time I had to stop and find a promising job.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:02:18 PM

I think this is the time to prepare a new plan because I consider bounties as not worthy anymore. Aside that,  most exchange platforms are robbing the bounty hunters.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:57:03 PM

Yes, bounties are almost dead, bit sometimes I still participate in bounties for fun. I also can earn some altcoins which I would never bought for money

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:15:42 AM

I think none of us makes thousands of dollars in nowadays bounties.
Better to investing in some good IEO if you have enough money to invest.
But if you don't have enough money, you can still joining bounties, just don't expect to received huge money from it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:22:12 AM

The bitter truth about bounties is that first of all we fully trust this bounty work and do it regular and dont have panic but have take full patience and wait for the right time to take profit which you want in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:12:55 AM

Since 2018 I personally have difficulties in making money from Bounty. The very sharp decline in Bitcoin prices has negatively impacted all ICO projects. Perhaps those who have entered before the year 2017 is very fortunate because it gets a lot of successful projects. But this is our motivation to be better in this year 2019.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:29:20 AM

There are some bounties that are still profitable but not so much, if you can make good research you will surely get some and i am having the feelings that more will come in the future.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:43:21 AM

Bounty hunting doesn't offer much these days. Yes, 2017 was completely different. It was ICO madness, and it seemed any new crypto project could hit hard cap. Payouts were big and prices were rising. I think it has calmed down a lot and prices are more sustainable now, but yes it isn't so good for bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: