Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: theymos why remove the red tag from Lauda?  (Read 761 times)
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:26:13 PM
Merited by TECSHARE (1)

I know this account is Noob acct my legendary was hacked last year otrkid70  Sad
Hey mate, why just let your account go to a waste?
Why not try out the new procedure of account recoveries: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089777.0

From what i have read, the process is now much faster if you provide enough evidence showing that you were the initial owner through an email.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:37:01 PM

theymos was this incident why you ~excluded Vod? The timing seems about right, and Vod supported this flag - at first.
Or is there some other reason?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 10:38:12 PM

theymos was this incident why you ~excluded Vod? The timing seems about right, and Vod supported this flag - at first.
Or is there some other reason?
I PM'd Vod to remove his support after I had seen it/realized the flag type was wrong. I explicitly told him that theymos would exclude him, but am not sure whether this happened before or after the exclusion.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
otrkid1970 (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:39:09 PM

I know this account is Noob acct my legendary was hacked last year otrkid70  Sad
Hey mate, why just let your account go to a waste?
Why not try out the new procedure of account recoveries: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089777.0

From what i have read, the process is now much faster if you provide enough evidence showing that you were the initial owner through an email.

Due to the BTC Core my accounts were Corrupted and could not siign a signature from them. Believe me i would have if i could. I have been here since 2013 I miss my main account. Sad
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:46:14 PM

Due to the BTC Core my accounts were Corrupted and could not siign a signature from them. Believe me i would have if i could. I have been here since 2013 I miss my main account. Sad
Some people have actually recovered their accounts without even signing from a bitcoin address. I have seen their testimonies but problem is it's hard to get one right now. Perhaps, the recoveries team even looks at the IP pattern changes too before and after the hack happened.
Just try to send a message from the email address you registered with reasons why you may not be able to sign a message.
You never know, Luck could be on your side  Wink

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:18:03 AM

Lauda made an affirmation that was untrue. Why would anyone believe what Lauda says in the future if he is willing to knowingly and intentionally affirm (promise to be true) some untrue?

what like he has not been caught out lying and scamming before ??

how many chances does this lying scamming piece of shit get?? let's just get this dirt bag out.

We were presenting observable instances of his lying and scamming for months? how is it still permitted to be in a position of trust? this without the extortion and shady escrow business and trust abusing whistle blowers.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 01:24:56 AM

how many chances does this lying scamming piece of shit get?? let's just get this dirt bag out.

We were presenting observable instances of his lying and scamming for months? how is it still permitted to be in a position of trust? this without the extortion and shady escrow business and trust abusing whistle blowers.
This is the fourth derailment within an hour. If you want to be taken seriously, I would highly advise you to keep out of closed discussions and to avoid this kind of behavior. This is why users call you a troll: because you are redirecting discussion towards something else when the topic is focused elsewhere.

Relevant ideas need not be brought up constantly for they will come naturally.
Good ideas need not be brought up constantly since they can stand on their own.

By repeatedly stating the same things, you are giving off the appearance of a rambling theorist, regardless of the soundness of your ideas.
Let us remember lauda that you are a scammer? so those you brand scammers are likely NOT scammers are they? I mean who trusts the word of a proven scammer and liar??
Well it could have something to do you with you being a proven scammer yourself? or a probable extortionist or a shady escrow? or using red trust to silence whistle blowing??  or saying fuck off you will not work within the new fair and transparent rules that ensure everyone is protected from scamming trash like you?

Pharmacist has been distancing himself from your abuse for a while.
can we see the victims that we scammed we notice you and your pal hhampuz and some noob dreg have given us a shiny new flag.

be great when you are all blacklisted.

The-One-Above-All

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:57:34 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 02:10:08 AM by The-One-Above-All

This is the fourth derailment within an hour. If you want to be taken seriously, I would highly advise you to keep out of closed discussions and to avoid this kind of behavior. This is why users call you a troll: because you are redirecting discussion towards something else when the topic is focused elsewhere.

Relevant ideas need not be brought up constantly for they will come naturally.
Good ideas need not be brought up constantly since they can stand on their own.

By repeatedly stating the same things, you are giving off the appearance of a rambling theorist, regardless of the soundness of your ideas.
Let us remember lauda that you are a scammer? so those you brand scammers are likely NOT scammers are they? I mean who trusts the word of a proven scammer and liar??
Well it could have something to do you with you being a proven scammer yourself? or a probable extortionist or a shady escrow? or using red trust to silence whistle blowing??  or saying fuck off you will not work within the new fair and transparent rules that ensure everyone is protected from scamming trash like you?

Pharmacist has been distancing himself from your abuse for a while.
can we see the victims that we scammed we notice you and your pal hhampuz and some noob dreg have given us a shiny new flag.

be great when you are all blacklisted.

Please detail how the post is a derailment from the intial post? we honestly do not at all get your meaning.

You need to understand we believe that not all readers view all threads. A reader should be furnished with the full and optimal information in order to reach the optimal level of understanding and form the optimal opinion?

Each thread needs to stand on its own.

Why is he not black listed? lauda said HE WILL NOT work within the rules. He lied on the flag form and QS asked after this why should anyone believe what he says. We are furnishing the reader with futher vital and important information that lauda did NOT ONLY lie there but there are other more serious observable instances of his lying. This should warn the reader that if he will not only lie to abuse trust but will lie for his own direct financial gain then ......

We do not feel it is fair to the readers of this thread (only) to be deprived of such on topic and relevant information. Why take leave it to chance someone else will assist the reader if we can do it our selves.

Why not provide the reader with the best chance of reaching the optimal level of understanding? it seems both lazy and inconsiderate.

To even suggest this is related to trolling seems very strange. 

I mean what is laudas story here to avoid blacklisting

1. he claimed he will not work within the rules and will do what he wants and likely get blacklisted (this is what he said) THE MOST LIKELY
2. he lied on the flag submission form  RELATED TO 1
3. he didn't lie but didn't understand the submission form ? SEEMS LESS LIKELY

or now are we saying on bitcointalk permitted flow is nothing to do with the initial post you just follow the last post? seems the rules on permitted flow need some guidelines. We have had posts deleted on the basis they are not specifically related to the initial post??

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 02:24:11 AM
Merited by hilariousandco (3)

Please detail how the post is a derailment from the intial post? we honestly do not at all get your meaning.
Insults, ad-hominem attacks. Let's do away with that, first and foremost.

You need to understand we believe that not all readers view all threads. A reader should be furnished with the full and optimal information in order to reach the optimal level of understanding and form the optimal opinion?
True. But a reader doesn't need to see the same kind of reply four times.

And each thread is catered to a specific discussion, which does not need to be bloated with excess information. A simple link suffices, if you have to.

I'm not saying you're trolling. I'm merely suggesting that your behavior is what causes others to dismiss you as a troll.

The-One-Above-All

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:44:53 AM

Insults, ad-hominem attacks. Let's do away with that, first and foremost.

True. But a reader doesn't need to see the same kind of reply four times.

And each thread is catered to a specific discussion, which does not need to be bloated with excess information. A simple link suffices, if you have to.

I'm not saying you're trolling. I'm merely suggesting that your behavior is what causes others to dismiss you as a troll.

Point 1 = true but after a period of abuse at the hands of proven scammers it has a cathartic property that is hard to resist. Some times although unpleasant calling a proven scammer a scamming piece of shit is so much more satisfying. Agreed though it reduces a persons credibility even if it should not. Although once we enjoyed a thread you made in the political section where you were advocating not mincing words or ....hhhmm it escapes me now but it was that using tactful non aggressive sounding words to deliver aggressive messages was kind of a form of dishonesty. Excuse me if I just butchered what you were saying there previously.

Point 2 = only true if you can be sure they read all 4 threads though so kind of untrue

Point 3 =  we do our best not to bloat but our style of writing is Huh not concise ??

Point 4  = That is their excuse to avoid tackling the content of the post. We ask them to present the example of trolling no person has ever presented anything. Demonstrating they KNOW it is not trolling.

So you agree it is not derailing? or you still say the permitted flow should follow the last post not the initial post? we feel permitted flow should have a strict guide so there can be a sensible format that ensure optimal information is presented to the reader. We have come to agree it should be related at least in part to the initial post even if you are responding to a direct false accusation.

Anyway to bring this post on topic and relevant we believe our post is in the readers best interest because it furnished the reader with additional information regarding laudas previous lying and scamming that on its own should be enough to ensure he is blacklisted. No person that has been proven a scammer has a place on any trust system. That is without all the other dirt one can observe and is verifiable.

The blacklisting should have been the simple way forward. No nice gradual exclusion next month. Just boom -- scammer out now. Scammer saying to theymos fuck off I make my own rules here --- of course out now.  That is our opinion.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:09:43 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 03:32:46 AM by JaredKaragen

*snip*

After reading this, and the other SM/QS/TEC/Lauda threads for good entertainment and some drama;

you sir; are definitely blocked from hereon out.

Such disgusting vocabulary and sentence structure.... I just can't anymore...  

Ill have to make due with the quotes of your illogical and emotional mutterings as i'm forced to see them while scrolling through threads.

To all the affected parties who have been discussing this:  I feel your pain;  from both sides of the spectrum.

I hope you guys can find a way to sort this out and be more productive towards/with each other soon.

My only random comment:  People with power don't always know they are abusing it; but many do.  Please try and curb the idiocracy be amicable....   I have had good dealings with most of you in the past... and hate seeing people needlessly flogging dead horses.

FYI: one one-above-all-god-complex-dude:  I can't see your reply.

*edit* LOL.... taking bets on if his reply below was directed at me xD

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:17:20 AM

*snip*

After reading this, and the other SM/QS/TEC/Lauda threads for good entertainment and some drama;

you sir; are definitely blocked from hereon out.

Such disgusting vocabulary and sentence structure.... I just can't anymore...  

Ill have to make due with the quotes of your illogical and emotional mutterings as i'm forced to see them while scrolling through threads.

To all the affected parties who have been discussing this:  I feel your pain;  from both sides of the spectrum.

I hope you guys can find a way to sort this out and be more productive towards/with each other soon.

My only random comment:  People with power don't always know they are abusing it; but many do.  Please try and curb the idiocracy be amicable....   I have had good dealings with most of you in the past... and hate seeing people needlessly flogging dead horses.

FYI: one one-above-all-god-complex-dude:  I can't see your reply.

"Ill have to make due " is this post from 1640? or are you ill?

Perhaps you mean: I'll have to make do ?

Sorry we have not time to tidy up our posts. We at times post 1000's of words per hour. We hammer it out and done. Read it dirty and still educate yourself for free. Stop complaining grammar nazi.

Can you present the specific examples of the illogical claims we have made ? We guarantee you will present nothing that stands up to scrutiny . Another snipe and hide coward. Please someone quote this so the fool can have an opportunity not to look like such a coward. We love making new friends.

If you or anyone can present a strong refutation to any of our points then present it. Don't hide behind....its all so illogical, its trolling, its poor grammar. That is a cowards way.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: