Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XLK] Stellar Shark - Decentralized Internet and its infrastructure.  (Read 2079 times)
stellar_shark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:42:34 PM

During the network snapshot there will be a live broadcast with the developers, do not miss, subscribe to the social network to keep up with all the news!

#shark #xlm #xlk #lumen #stellar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tardor

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:20:31 AM

During the network snapshot there will be a live broadcast with the developers, do not miss, subscribe to the social network to keep up with all the news!

This is great news!
Dgion

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:26:05 AM

What will happen during the live broadcast?
Thoor

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:44:00 AM

I'm really looking forward to the launch of the network, I think I can earn money on this, excellent competition XLM!
Vaoor

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:09:52 PM

read your documentation, not bad, very beautiful site!
Vaoor

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:43:09 PM

What a great abreviation it will make: SS.
I don't know if anyone else made the remark here as I didn't read the full thread  Tongue
What did you mean?
stellar_shark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:44:50 PM

read your documentation, not bad, very beautiful site!
We are glad that you are with us
stellar_shark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:45:54 PM

All XLM holders will be entitled to free XLK coins at a 1:1 ratio.
To get free XLK you need to import your XLM wallet in: https://sharkwallet.org/
if you hold XLM on the exchange or another wallet, you need to transfer XLM to https://stellar.org/account-viewer and import wallet to https://sharkwallet.org/
stellar_shark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:44:17 AM

What will happen during the live broadcast?
XLK distribution will be live broadcast: all XLM owners can claim XLK for free.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:47:56 PM

Aren't some of the advantages and innovations you mention not already more or less a reality with XLM, too? The transaction fees are effectively zero. Not sure if that is enough of a change to make users prefer XLK.
Commission is not the main advantage of our coin, see all the advantages.

Can you please explain a little bit further? I am aware of some of the advantages, but I would like to understand whether there is more than I know.
What exactly are you asking for?

You are talking about advantages and innovations in your announcement, but are those really enough to be better than the real Stellar?
I think more than that, since the stellar is completely centralized, this is its main disadvantage, we have many advantages over it!

It seems that I am not deeply into Stellar then. I thought it is more decentralized than the centralized XRP. What other advantages do you have over them?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Tardor

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:19:33 PM

Aren't some of the advantages and innovations you mention not already more or less a reality with XLM, too? The transaction fees are effectively zero. Not sure if that is enough of a change to make users prefer XLK.

Can you please explain a little bit further? I am aware of some of the advantages, but I would like to understand whether there is more than I know.

You are talking about advantages and innovations in your announcement, but are those really enough to be better than the real Stellar?
I think more than that, since the stellar is completely centralized, this is its main disadvantage, we have many advantages over it!

It seems that I am not deeply into Stellar then. I thought it is more decentralized than the centralized XRP. What other advantages do you have over them?
Decentralized exchange, dApps house, ICO Platform, Scaling, Cross-chain interoperability and atomic swaps, Zero-fee, instant P2P payments using Lightning Network, Secure and fast and mobile-friendly wallet, read whitepaper and get even more benefits
This has long been missing stellar
Behalion

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:47:32 PM

what time is the live broadcast tomorrow?
mvndekant

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:57:17 AM

WARNING THIS A CLEAR SCAM![/size][/size][/size][/size]
stellar_shark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:07:04 AM

Stellar Shark snapshot time:
A snapshot of the XLM network will be take on June 28, 2019, and 21:00 GMT. All XLM holders will be entitled to free XLK coins at a 1:1 ratio. Please note that only personal blockchain wallets can participate in the distribution of XLK.

EXCHANGE WALLETS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, if you hold ether in an exchange address and would like to receive XLK for free, transfer your XLM to a personal wallet before the snapshot.
stellar_shark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:09:10 AM

Stupid reasoning without facts!
mvndekant

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:27:32 AM

Stupid reasoning without facts!

this is the same scheme as stellar dolphin and other previous "XLM Fork" scams you are promoting here, SIR!
You are just going for the secret keys from other people to rob them. God will judge you one day and then you will face the consequences SIR!
mvndekant

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:36:07 AM

sir, please tell me - when will the scammer broadcast start today? Cheesy
stellar_shark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:39:25 AM

sir, please tell me - when will the scammer broadcast start today? Cheesy
Your reasoning is not reasonable, and a large text and a newly created account are useless; for private key you can see Bitcoin gold, they made a fork according to this scheme! Broadcast will be June 28, 2019, and 21:00 GMT.
stellar_shark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:49:19 AM

All XLM holders will be entitled to free XLK coins at a 1:1 ratio.
To get free XLK you need to import your XLM wallet in: https://sharkwallet.org/
if you hold XLM on the exchange or another wallet, you need to transfer XLM to https://stellar.org/account-viewer and import wallet to https://sharkwallet.org/

EXCHANGE WALLETS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, if you hold ether in an exchange address and would like to receive XLK for free, transfer your XLM to a personal wallet before the snapshot.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:50:11 AM

Decentralized exchange, dApps house, ICO Platform, Scaling, Cross-chain interoperability and atomic swaps, Zero-fee, instant P2P payments using Lightning Network, Secure and fast and mobile-friendly wallet, read whitepaper and get even more benefits

Reading the benefits alone, it seems that you are creating a good platform here. But I believe, one bottleneck is the number of users that will fully utilized your platform. Without consumers, the project will not earn income in the long run. Also, you need to maintain the enthusiasm of those supporters by keeping their interest alive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: