Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's hard to get profit in crypto trading.  (Read 2937 times)
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:39:59 AM

It's dependent on a number of factors such your knowledge of trading, the size of your capital because many a times you see people who want to turn $100 into $10,000 overnight.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:00:57 AM

Crypto trading is one of the difficult tasks especially when it is Day-trading  which is also done manually. It requires the trader to stayed glued to the PC 24/7 in order to know the market trend. Traders must also spend some time to study the coins suitable for trading within a particular period of time.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:59:10 AM

To get profit in crypto trading, you should have skills to determine the good price to buy and sell so you will have a chance to make a profit. But if you have fewer skills than the other people, I think you can make those profit as long as you can buy low and sell high and don't greedy. Your skills will improve if you can trade in every day and that will make you learn more about trading by analyzing the market so you can get better skills.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:25:50 AM

Its easy to take profit with trading because if you have much money you can easy to get little profit just few time, always buy some coin have higher volume and always active when price higher sell soon.
norman472

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:07:36 PM

I can say yes it is hard to get profit from trading since I have no experience , and I try to learn about it.
But some people say not that hard .

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:15:47 PM

I think  before you start anything, you need to analyse the coin first and know its worth. It needs skills and expertise to get profit in crypto trading.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:44:27 PM

I will say yes or no. Yes because its quite hard to get profit in crypto trading because if you don't know much about the coins, then its useless. You need to know the type of coin and no because you gain more profits when you trade in a high selling coin.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:47:52 PM

Being patient and open minded will help you to lessen your frustration in crypto trading especially for beginners. This world is volatile, its changing from time to time sometimes you feel success but of course its unavoidable to experience dismay.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:01:08 PM

Crypto trading is a different soil on its own. You have to acquire it by getting yourself trained, where your astuteness is also needed.
There are other accompanying requirements if you really want to succeed in trading. I call some of those requirements attributes.
When trading you should not be emotional else you might lose. Also you need to be very patient, which is an important attribute.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:13:52 PM

Its easy to take profit with trading because if you have much money you can easy to get little profit just few time, always buy some coin have higher volume and always active when price higher sell soon.

Everyone including the op says that crypto trading is hard but you are different from them because you think trading is easy if you have lots of capital ,well id say that capital plays a vital role but trading needs more than capital  . You need to be mentally , physically and technically focused but the problem is that most traders lack one of this good traits  . In order to become successful in trading you also need to be successful in mastering the three traits that I mentioned earlier .
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:24:53 PM

Being patient and open minded will help you to lessen your frustration in crypto trading especially for beginners. This world is volatile, its changing from time to time sometimes you feel success but of course its unavoidable to experience dismay.
be patient, because movements can change at any time and therefore we must focus on monitoring them to find out when the right time to profit.

trading will be difficult if you don't know a good strategy, because you have to move fast but be careful.

Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:27:45 PM

I think maybe there are several factors that make it difficult for you to get profit in crypto, maybe you don't choose good and potential crypto coins. I think many traders get profits from daily trading because they have good crypto. try to select good crypto and correct your error
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:43:49 PM

This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.
My strategy is look for coin that has an incoming news amd buy it on a lower price it will be pump before or after the event so I must hold it, second I will look in the indicator once it was on a very dip I will buy it because every coin that has been down it goes up and third always look in the volume and indicator and candlestick pattern you will see if it was uptrend or downtrend.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:44:32 PM

if you wanna get profit from crypto trading, I’m sure that it needs an experience. Experiences from the past will lead you to make better decision when doing trading. You just need more time to learn about that and be patient.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:50:33 PM

This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.

Do not focus into two popular altcoin ethereum and litecoin, you can learn and do your monitoriing to other altcoins possible to give potential opportunity to get earn profits. There are a lot of potential altcoins we can choose.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:05:50 AM

Cryptocurrency is a market with very high price movements. This week the movement of Ethereum or Litecoin is depressed by the price of bitcoin continuing to rise but I'm sure when the price of bitcoin starts to stabilize, the price of ethereum or litecoin will rise

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:12:51 PM

At this week ETH and LTC price some change or movement is not so much. I think this price is will be increase. I think full crypto market ar recover his bad time . I hope you get good profit..

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
sri.bima (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:46:41 PM

sometime we have to break trading and holding some asset on personal wallet. this time are most people coming into exchange and make fast profit then leave exchange to another exchange.
Stop trading for a while? It's a good idea, but needs must be sustainable and continuous. I also see that many people leave quickly when they have benefited from one of the exchanges and switch to another exchange. Luckily those who took the opportunity, and today I lost $ 25. What do you think about ethereum prices now? Thanks umbara.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:52:30 PM

It is difficult or not to benefit from cryptocurrency depending on ourselves and also how we get it. because of course everyone has their own way to be able to benefit from cryptocurrency,and also here capital is very influential when we come without capital
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:04:07 PM

Mate can you try again now that the market is rising? Trade need more time and patience, also don't forget that strategies is the key to make huge profit from trade and if you can imbibe this culture, be reassured that you will maximize huge profit before the decrease in the price of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: