Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to understand risk in crypto  (Read 2492 times)
cocoadreamboy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 02:36:38 PM

Crypto have big result and big risk, with lower price just suddenly its why you have be careful with bitcoin and altcoin assets, some time you can earn much money with bitcoin or altcoin but many time you can lost it.

In all this I promote knowing creation cost data, so that people can more effectively know when the market is low.

I suggest to people to know, not guess, their risk.

I suggest to people to see bitcoin as the financial tool that it is, and not think it is somehow magical.

I aim to help people make safer money in crypto, that is my goal.

Aaron

https://www.amsinger.org

P.S. It really isn't as hard or as stressful as people make it out to be.

I virgin. I pure boy! I dicboy!
cocoadreamboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 02:40:34 PM

i am wondering whether anybody is going to buy what you are selling them here which is your guesswork. specially now that in less than 2 weeks  you have a terrible track record of always predicting the wrong thing.

Again, I don't make predictions, I tell people the risk.

I have an open and archived portfolio that my clients get to see, they know how "wrong" I am.

It is not guesswork, it is knowledge of the creation costs and understanding that this is a massively manipulated market both upwards and downwards.

I don't think anyone (except the manipulators) knew the price was going to explode to $13.8k. I do know that that price is and was unsustainable for a long period.

Bitcoin rises and falls, any person with any experience in it knows that. All I do is share my experience with my clients and even give much data away for free Wink

Aaron

P.S. Only my clients have the most current and the most accurate data.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 04:20:19 PM

Yes investing in cryptocurrency is.very risky and I can attest to that after my investment failed in 2018 where I was expecting a bull run but it did never happen so there during the bear I lost much of the money. Now, I am starting to learn more about how risky it is investing in bitcoin but if learn well then there could be a fast and easy money.
cocoadreamboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 04:36:53 PM

Yes investing in cryptocurrency is.very risky and I can attest to that after my investment failed in 2018 where I was expecting a bull run but it did never happen so there during the bear I lost much of the money. Now, I am starting to learn more about how risky it is investing in bitcoin but if learn well then there could be a fast and easy money.

It is good that you are thinking in this manner. When you know the risk levels it is much easier to invest at the right times and make profit. Check out this article where I explain why a feb 7 investment was very low risk:

https://www.amsinger.org/open-research

I made all this to make crypto investing easier and less difficult to learn.

Aaron

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:55:13 PM

Yes investing in cryptocurrency is very risky and I can attest to that after my investment failed in 2018 where I was expecting a bull run but it did never happen so there during the bear I lost much of the money. Now, I am starting to learn more about how risky it is investing in bitcoin but if learn well then there could be a fast and easy money.
You invested on the wrong time. You invested just because of the hype. And also, you haven't lost anything if you haven't sold any coins. The values  of the coin dropped, not the number of coins you invested. Just keep holding it until you reached your desired profit goal.
And stop considering crypto currencies as a way of making fast and easy money!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:20:22 PM

i am wondering whether anybody is going to buy what you are selling them here which is your guesswork. specially now that in less than 2 weeks  you have a terrible track record of always predicting the wrong thing.

That is why it is usually best to do the opposite of what everyone is telling you to do.  Like when the complete newbs that don't understand technology start to buy bitcoin that is when you know its time to sell.  When you see bitcoin all over mainstream news telling you to buy, its time to sell.
cocoadreamboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 05:54:09 PM

That is why it is usually best to do the opposite of what everyone is telling you to do.  Like when the complete newbs that don't understand technology start to buy bitcoin that is when you know its time to sell.  When you see bitcoin all over mainstream news telling you to buy, its time to sell.

I mostly agree, That is not always correct, but that method would help you avoid the major traps.

Wouldn't you want to know the true data behind your actions. Be aware of everything the news as well as the fundamental risk?

Check out my site man. If you are trading more than $1000 it is truly worth it.

Peace love and higher profit!

Aaron

Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:30:21 PM

It seems to me that if you compare the situation with what you are talking about today, today you definitely cannot buy Bitcoin, because it will lead to bad consequences.  the price is already starting to inflate the numbers, but nevertheless you can still make money on the difference in price, because for several days the price still fluctuates within certain limits.
cocoadreamboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 09:11:49 PM

It seems to me that if you compare the situation with what you are talking about today, today you definitely cannot buy Bitcoin, because it will lead to bad consequences.  the price is already starting to inflate the numbers, but nevertheless you can still make money on the difference in price, because for several days the price still fluctuates within certain limits.

Very true, if you trade on volatility you are in paradise right now Wink

Aaron

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:21:18 PM

Bitcoin is number one in the cryptocurrency industrial, hence crypto is a digital asset, which take many process to be listed in the public market, Secondly crypto has no specific prize, it always fluctuate, and also has high risk of lost and profitable, base on the prospect on the coin.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:28:52 PM

Good thing you're sharing that information. Understanding the risks of crypto is very useful and very necessary for us. So this is really something that everyone should learn.

Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 10:34:51 PM

Understanding you risk is knowing the price at when to buy and price at when to sell never be greedy or over ambitious this would spell trouble for any investor also know that everything is a risk here but we still have to make a decision

This is the main point, of course in all aspects of crypto.
Know when to enter and when to exit. Actually if we look at a glance, every time is a suitable time for entry but we also have to look at the market conditions at that time, whether stable or not. If Bitcoin is bullrun and you wanna entry to the alts, then it's not the time, the probably for getting more red is possible.

cocoadreamboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 10:53:04 PM

Bitcoin is number one in the cryptocurrency industrial, hence crypto is a digital asset, which take many process to be listed in the public market, Secondly crypto has no specific prize, it always fluctuate, and also has high risk of lost and profitable, base on the prospect on the coin.

There are many financial aspects to it that grant bitcoin and other coins stability. The needs of the miners and the cash flow that they have at hand form the basis of value for any proof of work coin. When the bitcoin price is close to the creation cost it is similar to buying "wholesale". When the price is high and far from the creation cost it is similar to buying "retail".

I want to make it easier for people to know when bitcoin is "on sale" if you will. I want more people to buy it wholesale. I think that is the right thing, rather than lie to people.

Thank you for your view. I wish you great profits!

Aaron

cocoadreamboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 10:54:36 PM

Good thing you're sharing that information. Understanding the risks of crypto is very useful and very necessary for us. So this is really something that everyone should learn.

Thank you for your very kind words. I am happy to spread understanding and help people. It is my calling, and I am proud to save people from suffering.

My pleasure,

Aaron

cocoadreamboy (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 10:59:06 PM

Understanding you risk is knowing the price at when to buy and price at when to sell never be greedy or over ambitious this would spell trouble for any investor also know that everything is a risk here but we still have to make a decision

This is the main point, of course in all aspects of crypto.
Know when to enter and when to exit. Actually if we look at a glance, every time is a suitable time for entry but we also have to look at the market conditions at that time, whether stable or not. If Bitcoin is bullrun and you wanna entry to the alts, then it's not the time, the probably for getting more red is possible.

I partially agree, if you have patience and little care for efficiency you could have bought bitcoin at $1000 5 years ago and waited 4 years to get profitable.

I made my analysis so people can see clearly when it is actually low and a good deal. I don't want people to be burnt like they were in early 2018 I don't think it is super healthy to burn people over year+ long bear cycles. If the market was more stable it would be less painful for everyone.

Thank you for your contribution,

Aaron

Lanatsa

Activity: 2884
Merit: 659

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:08:43 PM

Yes investing in cryptocurrency is very risky and I can attest to that after my investment failed in 2018 where I was expecting a bull run but it did never happen so there during the bear I lost much of the money. Now, I am starting to learn more about how risky it is investing in bitcoin but if learn well then there could be a fast and easy money.
You invested on the wrong time. You invested just because of the hype. And also, you haven't lost anything if you haven't sold any coins. The values  of the coin dropped, not the number of coins you invested. Just keep holding it until you reached your desired profit goal.
And stop considering crypto currencies as a way of making fast and easy money!
Fast and Easy money mindset will just put you into trouble or messing up your investment pattern.
Its true that you haven't lost anything as long you are still holding your coins.Recovery is inevitable
but your patience would be primarily be tested out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:25:54 PM

There are 2 major risks which I believe is predominant in crypto. First is the loss of investment as a result of price fall, this part is very scary because you can decide to hodl a certain coin only to come back and discover that it has lost its value. Secondly is the issue of security, one has to be very careful else the person will become a victim of crypto wallet hack.
Viscore

Activity: 3094
Merit: 651

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:33:46 PM

There are 2 major risks which I believe is predominant in crypto. First is the loss of investment as a result of price fall, this part is very scary because you can decide to hodl a certain coin only to come back and discover that it has lost its value. Secondly is the issue of security, one has to be very careful else the person will become a victim of crypto wallet hack.
Well these two are very major and are common risks in crypto. This is the reason why we have to study and understand first the nature of crypto before deciding to invest in it. There are so many risks when it comes to crypto investment and we might just end up losing our money if we cannot learn on how to survive from these risks.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:42:07 PM

Nice.
Crypto world involves two big main things, profit, and risk.
And how to know the risks, we can learn from ourself experience, others, and also crypto information. So far, we know that the risks of crypto worlds are losing, scammed, and also phishing and more other shitcoins. However, those risks always lead us for the better condition in order to be more aware and careful to avoid the risks.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:54:59 PM

The only way you can really understand the risks in crypto is knowing the basic ideology of the entire nature of the crypto ecosystem. This helps you to develop good strategies and plans to maximize your profits from your investments...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: