Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB new IEO coming soon!  (Read 898 times)
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:48:19 PM

Just buy more BNB tokens to increase you winning chances. For sure, there is an article where the full rules are states how much tickets you get for a certain amount of BNB tokens. But it is true, BNB is getting bigger and bigger with every IEO held on Binance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:50:36 PM

lets see what is going to happen now. bnb is bleeding too much nowadays. and so many people couldn't sell them off because they want to get some tickets for the ieo. we will see if it will worth of it or not.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:15:57 PM

1000% returns ooohh fook me its time to go balls deep in the next ieo....
Each IEOs are different, Harmony really did give great returns doesn't mean the next one will give return like that, By the looks of current market things are going bad for altcoins. So carefully plan your investments.
i don't agree with your statement, if bitcoin price are going up of course altcoin is prepare himself for adjust prices with current bitcoin rates
and of course there will definitely be a correction on the altcoin market

iam_aayushiJ

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:44:32 AM

So the rules of the Game called IEO are in hands of master CZ. He keeps changing them with every new IEO, earlier they use to take snapshots of the BNB coin which you are holding, at a certain time period everyday. And you need to be holding certain no of BNB tokens to be eligible to participate. Now from the upcoming IEO called Elrond, the snapshots are taken at random time, therefore you need to be holding BNB Coins at all the time , since anytime snapshots of your holdings can be taken.

I would say that very few people only, despite holding the BNB token are able to get lottery tickets to participate in the IEO. Therefore you can buy tokens once they are listed on Binance. Since even after the listing the prices shoot up, and you can go an easy 3-5x.

My last suggestion to you is, always refer official sources for this kind of info regarding Investment advices. Here is the link you can refer - https://launchpad.binance.com/

🅲🅾🅸🅽🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 SCAM 🅴🆇🅲🅷🅰🅽🅶🅴
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:52:16 AM

I wonder what is the chance for a ticket. I barely have 50 bnb and will redeem one ticket, i really wonder what is my chance?

%10? %50?

Well anyways, i hope i get a ticket.

romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:56:57 AM

Every ieo binance had has made bnb price just 15 dollars usd....... Now cz says new ieo soon and I want to know how to increase my chances of winning?
what is the best way to win? I want to hodl as much as bnb as well since i have not doubt this could hit 100 usd some day or be the new eth.
Hey mate BNB will never be the new ETH coz they have different functions and use cases and that is very obvious
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:23:25 AM

Binance IEO has given more profit to its investors than any other IEO, truly binance exchange is the leader of exchanges, but unfortunately I have not been able to buy any because of the rush and been sold out too quickly. 
there are so many people like you. almost no one was able to buy tokens during IEO on Binance and from this, we can conclude that this is a big scam
It surprises me sometimes that Binance too could be among people who are segregating, I understand that there is always minimum amount to invest in presale for ICOIs, but I never knew that Binance could carry this policy too over to IEO, and the minimum require for these IEO projects shows that the platform was created for rich investors, and whales too.

Majority of us have been hearing of the IEO, but we have never for once participate in any, the cheapest IEO I have ever seen is on Yobit, and we all know the bad record that Yobit has already as regard scam, so what is Binance protecting, because they will eventually push smaller investors into some of these scam projects on the smaller exchanges.
vegitossjgod1 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:36:32 AM

binance ieo are complete bs im done with that exchange.
bitcoinikdotcom

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 05:42:12 AM

Every ieo binance had has made bnb price just 15 dollars usd....... Now cz says new ieo soon and I want to know how to increase my chances of winning?
what is the best way to win? I want to hodl as much as bnb as well since i have not doubt this could hit 100 usd some day or be the new eth.

You can hold more than 500 BNB to claim 5 tickets from a single account, More tickets mean more probability of your winning. You can also create an account with your wife/sister/brother/mother/father KYC and hold 50 BNB in each account to claim 1 ticket from each account. Binance IEO average returns are 4x at listing time means you can make 4x of your investment in a single day after the IEO. BNB will touch $100 by the end of the year because of more hype from the IEOs and margin trading.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:51:09 AM

There is no doubt that the IEO of binance will always attract many investors. And BNB Coin is a coin used to participate in binance IEO. I think if you want to multiply a BNB, we can participate in the IEO and sell it when the listing starts at binance.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:01:05 AM

The fact that past Binance IEOs did well doesn't necessarily mean that this one is certainty, so don't say it as though it's a guarantee.  Well, if you want to get in Binance ieo, then of course you should hold minimum of 50 BNB for the lottery, the higher you hold the better.  So don't be overwhelmed with past ieo, look at the current project, know why you are buying in and not just because it's Binance IEO. 
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 11:09:25 AM

Now BNB price probably thinks it's high, but I believe that with the current uptrend market, it will be able to pump up to $ 50 in the next few weeks after the BTC stops pumping.

what makes you to think that, BNB is going up for the moment, but i do not see any substantial development behind it, to support this price rise, do you see it, could you explain it to us?
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:31:12 AM

We are seeing some demands here, as long as IEO in Binance remains profitable, that will surely make the price of BNB to increase, so the coin here that will win in the long is BNB. IEO projects are just for short term, at least if we are talking of short term profits as they could also dump due to hype and then people easily panic when whales are ready to dump, but with the continues facilitating of IEO, this sure lead to BNB increase.
Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:06:23 PM

The chances of winning each ticket in the near IEO are calculated and are about 17 percent, which is pretty much a lot! For comparison, on the same Huobi, unfortunately, it is impossible to get into the project, I tried many times with the whole team ... Binance is on the right path, only because of this I’m buying their tokens!
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:07:10 PM

The best way to win is to have your profits when it’s due
And to re ascertain your core purpose if it’s hodling or ieo investment

BNb is a little above ath at the moment
And another ieo is coming up soon

Your research information  can only guide your actions
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:44:46 AM

We don't know that for sure, maybe the price will go up and you will make some profit if you buy and hodl it now, but No one is sure about that for now. And one other thing is that BNB is not becoming the next Ethereum. If you check the both of them you will see that there is a big difference. BNB is a very good coin but I don't think it means that it is going to replace ETH in any way, for me Ethereum is going to remain the second best cryptocurrency, but BNB will always be a good option when it comes to investing in altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: