Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][DISC]Diskcoin|open source|CPOC|Hardisk mining|No ICO|No premine  (Read 6706 times)
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:27:33 AM

What is the hashrate related to? Free space or R/W speed?

Click on the link, and you will know more about the POC. https://burstwiki.org/en/proof-of-capacity/
Can you explain simplly?
For PoW, more hashrate = stronger hardware (CPU, GPU or ASIC...)
For PoS, more hashrate = more coins.
Sor for PoC, more hashrate = ?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OXUS

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

KEK

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:19:56 AM

Very interesting indeed , i remember trying to mine burst coin couple of years ago wasn't that easy ... but i remember the plotting thing takes Very long time it was just old harddisk i had ... So will we able to use Burstcoin plots to mine Diskcoin ?? or we need to re plot the hard disks in order to do so

Satochi is dead
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:17:09 AM

Click on the link, and you will know more about the POC. https://burstwiki.org/en/proof-of-capacity/
Can you explain simplly?

No hashrate  Roll Eyes
PoS more hashrate more coins? What? You know what Proof of Stake is? You know what Proof of Work is? You know what Proof of Capacity?

Dude learn the basics of mining.

READ and don´t ask such questions.
Fucking lazy guy

Very interesting indeed , i remember trying to mine burst coin couple of years ago wasn't that easy ... but i remember the plotting thing takes Very long time it was just old harddisk i had ... So will we able to use Burstcoin plots to mine Diskcoin ?? or we need to re plot the hard disks in order to do so

In theory you can use the same plots from burst, like BHD. BHD + Burst use same plots.

OXUS

Activity: 253

KEK

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:12:53 AM

Can you explain simplly?

No hashrate  Roll Eyes
PoS more hashrate more coins? What? You know what Proof of Stake is? You know what Proof of Work is? You know what Proof of Capacity?

Fucking lazy guy

In theory you can use the same plots from burst, like BHD. BHD + Burst use same plots.

well i do not want to know  theories Cheesy .... maybe the Dev can confirm YES/NO .. also if we can help with the testnet would be great

Satochi is dead
Diskcoin (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:04:32 PM

Can you explain simplly?

For POC, more hashrate=more capacity. If your hardisk has a larger capacity, you will get more hash values, then you are more likely to get coins.
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:28:59 PM

Can you explain simplly?

No hashrate  Roll Eyes

Fucking lazy guy

well i do not want to know  theories Cheesy .... maybe the Dev can confirm YES/NO .. also if we can help with the testnet would be great

yeah, sxemini is right. In theory, you can use Burstcoin plots to mine Diskcoin.
newpowercoin
Copper Member

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:52:51 PM

Can you explain simplly?

For POC, more hashrate=more capacity. If your hardisk has a larger capacity, you will get more hash values, then you are more likely to get coins.
Thank you, this what I wanted know. Cool
And let us say, are 1T SSD and 1T HDD the same for hash value?

cnhncbw

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:56:10 PM

How can I participate in your test network? Can I contact you? ,
Are you ready to launch discor?
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:36:14 AM

Triple mining BURST + BHD + DISC would be fun
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:39:42 AM

I cant understand how this mining works? We should have some free space on our hard disc for mining your coins? More free space - more coins rewads? Is this safe for our data and discs at all? This is something like cloud storage?

About how this mining works, you could click on this link to know more: https://burstwiki.org/en/
Then what the different diskcoin and burstcoin?
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:29:18 PM

Can you explain simplly?

Thank you, this what I wanted know. Cool
And let us say, are 1T SSD and 1T HDD the same for hash value?

yes, the hash values of 1T SSD and 1THDD are the same.
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:35:57 PM

Hi,

You have been selected and added to icoholder.com.

https://icoholder.com/en/diskcoin-30311

Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

I would be very grateful to you if you forward this letter to the appropriate person in your company. In the meantime, thank you so much for your attention and participation!

Thanks for your help. We will follow up.
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:42:30 PM

We are planning to open the applications for the testnet mining later. You can follow our official website and Twitter, the latest news will be updated in time. As for Discord, it is being planned and will be launched as soon as possible.
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:49:23 PM

I cant understand how this mining works? We should have some free space on our hard disc for mining your coins? More free space - more coins rewads? Is this safe for our data and discs at all? This is something like cloud storage?

About how this mining works, you could click on this link to know more: https://burstwiki.org/en/

There are many differences between Diskcoin and burstcoin. One of the main differences is that Diskcoin uses CPoC ( Conditioned Proof Of Capacity ), which is based on PoC2 and adds the Staking mechanism. Miners who are involved in mining need Staking the corresponding Diskcoins to get the most benefit. The proportion of coins that need Staking is not simply fixed or decrease progressively. For more details, you could check in our White Paper: https://diskcoin.org/files/diskcoin-paper/Diskcoin.pdf
GreatOrchids

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:01:04 PM

minimg is cool
cnhncbw

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:47:20 PM

We are planning to open the applications for the testnet mining later. You can follow our official website and Twitter, the latest news will be updated in time. As for Discord, it is being planned and will be launched as soon as possible.

When testnet mining is released,
Can I use the mining tool of burst?
For example: Blagominer, scavenger, pocminer?
Or can you only use your custom mining tools?
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:40:25 PM

There are many differences between Diskcoin and burstcoin. One of the main differences is that Diskcoin uses CPoC ( Conditioned Proof Of Capacity ), which is based on PoC2 and adds the Staking mechanism. Miners who are involved in mining need Staking the corresponding Diskcoins to get the most benefit. The proportion of coins that need Staking is not simply fixed or decrease progressively. For more details, you could check in our White Paper: https://diskcoin.org/files/diskcoin-paper/Diskcoin.pdf

Sounds a little bit like the BHD mortage system.
Waiting for more details and testnet  Grin
QQ6693606

Activity: 407

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:48:21 PM

how to mine

Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:15:44 PM

When testnet mining is released,
Can I use the mining tool of burst?
For example: Blagominer, scavenger, pocminer?
Or can you only use your custom mining tools?

You could participate in the testnet mining in about 2-3 weeks, and our website will update the latest news about it in time.
The plotting tools are universal, but you have to use our miner.
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:36:50 PM

how to mine

Later we will provide the mining tutorial on our website and will also update under this post.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: