Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][DISC]Diskcoin|open source|CPOC|Hardisk mining|No ICO|No premine  (Read 6706 times)
cnhncbw

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:26:22 PM

How can I participate in your test network? Can I contact you? ,
Are you ready to launch discor?

We are planning to open the applications for the testnet mining later. You can follow our official website and Twitter, the latest news will be updated in time. As for Discord, it is being planned and will be launched as soon as possible.

When testnet mining is released,
Can I use the mining tool of burst?
For example: Blagominer, scavenger, pocminer?
Or can you only use your custom mining tools?

You could participate in the testnet mining in about 2-3 weeks, and our website will update the latest news about it in time.
The plotting tools are universal, but you have to use our miner.

Understand, when testnet comes out, will the wallet and explorer and the mining tool be released at the same time?
  How long will testnet take to enter the main network?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:16:19 AM

Need to wait for Scavenger to integrate this for triple mining.
Diskcoin (OP)

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:46:34 AM

We are planning to open the applications for the testnet mining later. You can follow our official website and Twitter, the latest news will be updated in time. As for Discord, it is being planned and will be launched as soon as possible.

You could participate in the testnet mining in about 2-3 weeks, and our website will update the latest news about it in time.

Understand, when testnet comes out, will the wallet and explorer and the mining tool be released at the same time?

It is expected that the wallet, explorer, the mining tool and the mainnet will be online in mid-July.
cnhncbw

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:36:40 PM

It is expected that the wallet, explorer, the mining tool and the mainnet will be online in mid-July.

Maybe launch as soon as possible to get better results.
Boomcoin has 500P full network computing power.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:04:53 PM

You are aiming to be more energy efficient than bitcoin, but establishing your worth in the market is another thing.
Countless projects have been trying to beat the features of BTC, yet, they are nowhere near with BTC adoption.
You can create a better, faster and stronger altcoin than BTC but you need to create your own image and build from it.
What are your comprehensive plans on how to attack your mass adoption?
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:24:37 AM

Maybe launch as soon as possible to get better results.
Boomcoin has 500P full network computing power.

Thanks for your suggestion.   Grin
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:28:44 AM

You are aiming to be more energy efficient than bitcoin, but establishing your worth in the market is another thing.
Countless projects have been trying to beat the features of BTC, yet, they are nowhere near with BTC adoption.
You can create a better, faster and stronger altcoin than BTC but you need to create your own image and build from it.
What are your comprehensive plans on how to attack your mass adoption?

Thanks for your suggestion, we will try our best, please wait and see. Smiley
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:31:30 AM

Update: We plan to launch open source at the appropriate time in the second half of 2019.
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:45:00 PM

Update: We plan to launch open source at the appropriate time in the second half of 2019.

So another closed source PoC coin.... where are these even coming from...
rico666
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 10:40:45 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 05:48:43 AM by rico666

OP: How you can even think that you do not lose your face by keeping the wallet closed source, just after Boomcoin has been exposed as completely SCAM FRAUD...

===> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5147634.msg51589000#msg51589000

This happens if you allow a wallet to be closed source!

Roll Eyes

Newbie account,  funny roadmap

I mean "completed the white paper".

Yeah, I can complete a copy and paste "white paper" also in one evening - if you provide the booze.

Is there some sort of contest going on in China right now? Who will shit out the most CPoC (sic!) coins?

Also planning on any GPLv3 violation?

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:27:50 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 06:39:47 AM by minerja

Hi "DiskCoin",

I was very interested when i first saw the chance of a "NEW" hdd mineable coin. I love POC coins.....
but

Seems like a copy of BTCHD...

1)   Why make it based on POC2 plots.....that surely means that the guys who already have 100's of TB already plotted will simply have yet another coin to mine in massive amounts, completely freezing out any newbies....i mean triple mining, seriously.
2)   What is with the only 40% reward. Why so low. Why force me to stake? What's in it for me, and you? I assume that if i am not staking, that my missing 60% goes somewhere. To you perhaps?

Not the greatest way to pre-lanch a coin.

Let's see the code, and see some transparency please.

I'm ready, sat here waiting, with my single 8TB drive.

J

Just had a quick look @ BTCHD, their current network size is "Full network capacity 1434.81 PB", so you really want to triple mine against those sats?
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:14:09 PM

So another closed source PoC coin.... where are these even coming from...

What is certain is that we will open source as soon as possible. So please rest assured.

Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:23:23 PM

Here's a hint as to why to keep closed source...so no one knows what sneaky things the developers are doing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/c4v1yi/important_boom_coin_scam/

Crypto is about trustless systems right? Closed source does not follow this. It is just greed. Do you want greedy developers for a coin that you spend time, money, and energy on?

BHD also says they will be having open source "soon". More like "never".

Understand your concerns. When we make sure there are no fatal security issues, we will open source at the first time. After all, we want to attract developers from the POC community to participate in this project.

Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:29:40 PM

OP: How you can even think that you do not lose your face by keeping the wallet closed source, just after Boomcoin has been exposed as completely SCAM FRAUD...

===> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5147634.msg51589000#msg51589000

This happens if you allow a wallet to be closed source!

Roll Eyes

Newbie account,  funny roadmap

I mean "completed the white paper".

Yeah, I can complete a copy and paste "white paper" also in one evening - if you provide the booze.

Is there some sort of contest going on in China right now? Who will shit out the most CPoC (sic!) coins?

Also planning on any GPLv3 violation?

It is certainly that we will open source, when we make sure there are no fatal security issues, we will open source at the first time. So please wait and see.
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:35:57 PM

Hi "DiskCoin",

I was very interested when i first saw the chance of a "NEW" hdd mineable coin. I love POC coins.....
but

1)   Why make it based on POC2 plots.....that surely means that the guys who already have 100's of TB already plotted will simply have yet another coin to mine in massive amounts, completely freezing out any newbies....i mean triple mining, seriously.
2)   What is with the only 40% reward. Why so low. Why force me to stake? What's in it for me, and you? I assume that if i am not staking, that my missing 60% goes somewhere. To you perhaps?

J

Just had a quick look @ BTCHD, their current network size is "Full network capacity 1434.81 PB", so you really want to triple mine against those sats?

1.We all love the POC; 2.The POC2 mechanism is a proven mechanism, with large community base; 3.Adding the Staking mechanism is based on economic model considerations. We believe that people in the community can benefit from the Staking mechanism.; 4.Huge existing capacity is indeed a problem, we are studying the impact of this. And finally, thanks for your attention.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:17:07 PM

Hello! Why you don't want to give information about your team? Tell me if there is a difference in mining with HDD / SSD
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:36:17 PM

Hi "DiskCoin",

but

J

1.We all love the POC; 2.The POC2 mechanism is a proven mechanism, with large community base; 3.Adding the Staking mechanism is based on economic model considerations. We believe that people in the community can benefit from the Staking mechanism.; 4.Huge existing capacity is indeed a problem, we are studying the impact of this. And finally, thanks for your attention.

1) The only people who love POC2 are the ones with PB's of FREE storage, if you have to buy the drives, then there will never be an ROI (i've mined Burst (nefore it was Burst), and all its spinoffs, so have some history
2) With regards the staking, you havent answered my question...If i don't stake, but win a block, so i only get 40% reward, where does the other 60% go?
rico666
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 10:09:00 PM

It is certainly that we will open source, when we make sure there are no fatal security issues...

Translation: we are amateurs.

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:32:40 AM

Hi "DiskCoin",

but

J

1) The only people who love POC2 are the ones with PB's of FREE storage, if you have to buy the drives, then there will never be an ROI (i've mined Burst (nefore it was Burst), and all its spinoffs, so have some history
2) With regards the staking, you havent answered my question...If i don't stake, but win a block, so i only get 40% reward, where does the other 60% go?

Sorry that forgot to reply to your question about Staking. The proportion of coins that need Staking is not simply fixed or decrease progressively. For the first 1800 blocks, the miner would get 40% block reward at a fixed proportion, the others will be contributed to the Diskcoin Foundation to cover project development costs, promotion costs, and as a fund to support related ecological projects. And from the block height of 1801, an algorithm named the DES(the Dynamic Equilibrium Staking)will be activated. The DES will automatically adjust the staking percentage according to the difficulty of mining, the amount of produced Diskcoins and the percentage of Diskcoin staking to ensure the good operation of the whole system.
Diskcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:37:47 AM

It is certainly that we will open source, when we make sure there are no fatal security issues...

Translation: we are amateurs.

Grin Yeah, in a sense, what you said may be correct. So we want to absorb various suggestions from the community. Regarding the open source, we will consider it comprehensively, and launch it as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: