Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][DISC]Diskcoin|open source|CPOC|Hardisk mining|No ICO|No premine  (Read 6706 times)
Diskcoin (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:40:53 AM

Update: The Diskcoin PID Generator has already open source. https://github.com/diskcoin-apps-team/PIDGenerator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
windstore2020

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:35:02 AM

diskcoin支持burst、BHD、BOOM、Diskcoin4挖的话,主网刚上线算力就能达到几百P,对于小矿工或者新入局P盘的玩家,没有任何意义。这个问题你有没有考虑过?

Outside the pow graphics card miners, when a new ETH algorithm currency appears, don't you let those people dig? Why do you need to consider small miners?
When an ETH currency comes out, all the ETHs will be switched over, and the whole network will become bigger instantly. Can you solve it?
So, POC new currency comes out You can only increase the number of hard drives, just as ETH miners increase the number of graphics cards in order to make a profit.
  If you want newbi, he will die very fast, and no one is going to dig.

你想多了,我就不给你拽英语了。DISKCOIN能和ETH比? 和BHD共挖无非就是当BHD的养料而已,搞不下去的。

很多项目都拿BHD比,觉得当初BHD和Burst共挖,成就了BHD,然而当时burst早已日暮西山,有没有Burst,BHD都能起来。但是现在BHD如日中天,你和BHD共挖就是做BHD的嫁衣而已。

你说的NEWBI项目,我刚了解了下,也是POC挖矿,和你们唯一不同的是,不共挖,至少对于新矿工和新加入的玩家来说,有个共同的起点。我觉得这才是一个新项目应有的态度,我选择加入。

翻译成英语:

Diskcoin is not ETH,So,To BHD miners, It  does't  make any sense.

NewBI is a POC project too,It’s friendly to new miners or small miners.
changesl

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:40:44 PM

get the new PID from website, plot 4 HDD, and update to be lastest wallet,

now it is working.
Mined some coins...oh yeah..

my address  https://testnet.diskcoin.org/w/1PFGmbFFVMxS7yQ82ybKn571Q7D1kXExUg

waiting for mainnet lanuch.  Cheesy

mining on testnet for whole night, with 120T,

got nothing.. Cry Cry Cry

"walletversion": 60000,
  "balance": 0.00000000,
  "unconfirmed_balance": 0.00000000,
  "immature_balance": 0.00000000,
  "txcount": 0,

Sorry to hear that. You could send PM to us, and we can help you to solve it as soon as possible.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cnhncbw

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:10:47 PM

diskcoin支持burst、BHD、BOOM、Diskcoin4挖的话,主网刚上线算力就能达到几百P,对于小矿工或者新入局P盘的玩家,没有任何意义。这个问题你有没有考虑过?

Outside the pow graphics card miners, when a new ETH algorithm currency appears, don't you let those people dig? Why do you need to consider small miners?
When an ETH currency comes out, all the ETHs will be switched over, and the whole network will become bigger instantly. Can you solve it?
So, POC new currency comes out You can only increase the number of hard drives, just as ETH miners increase the number of graphics cards in order to make a profit.
  If you want newbi, he will die very fast, and no one is going to dig.

你想多了,我就不给你拽英语了。DISKCOIN能和ETH比? 和BHD共挖无非就是当BHD的养料而已,搞不下去的。

很多项目都拿BHD比,觉得当初BHD和Burst共挖,成就了BHD,然而当时burst早已日暮西山,有没有Burst,BHD都能起来。但是现在BHD如日中天,你和BHD共挖就是做BHD的嫁衣而已。

你说的NEWBI项目,我刚了解了下,也是POC挖矿,和你们唯一不同的是,不共挖,至少对于新矿工和新加入的玩家来说,有个共同的起点。我觉得这才是一个新项目应有的态度,我选择加入。

翻译成英语:

Diskcoin is not ETH,So,To BHD miners, It  does't  make any sense.

NewBI is a POC project too,It’s friendly to new miners or small miners.

BHD has now experienced an overall ecological downturn. If the disc is accessed at this time, it has a very good effect on the disc. Now the boom has access to many BHD miners. They sell BHD and get BOOM's full mortgage loan mining. For disc, this is an opportunity.
It is not for the benefit of BHD, it is the use of BHD customers to network accumulation, and BHD exists in the foundation and pre-digging, and opaque centralization, has begun to die.
You can observe the voice of the BHD miners!
eagle275

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:15:05 PM

Q: why do YOU think you are the middle of the universe - shouldnt disk coin adapt to the other coins - instead of demanding the other way around ?
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:09:26 PM

July 8, 2019, Update: Recently we have received a lot of questions about Plotter ID, now we provide a Diskcoin PID Generator here:  https://diskcoin.org/PidGenerator/ . You can click this link to generate a PID.

After our mainnet online, it may not be compatible with the PID of other wallets. So recommended that you use this tool to generate PID to mine DISC.

If you do not use the PID generated by this tool to plot, you will not be able to multi-mine (mine other PoC coins while mine DISC).

You do realise that people won't mine this if not compatible since their HDDs are already filled with plots for other coins.
hlbcal

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:47:16 PM

Hi,

Can anyone enlighten me how to use SOLO mode on this wallet? I dd try dcminer with passPhrases.txt added, the wallet will crash immediately with nonce submission. Right now the wallet behaves like a POOL.
eagle275

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:23:01 PM

windstore2020
NewBI is a POC project too,It’s friendly to new miners or small miners. :

I cant believe it ... please have them fix their wallet-address and numerical account ID generation first - this is the first poc-coin I met that generates incompatible IDs to burstcoin

I wont replot my drives for a new vapour coin ... please FIX this ..
and while you are at it .. where does your customized version of jminer send the deadlines and stuff ?
so that I can replace it with my existing combo of multimining proxy and scavenger
changesl

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:58:57 AM

you guys are so funny,   Newbi nethash rising upto 6 pb atm.
ppl will follow interest and plot, do not worry about that.

My 120TB are ready for diskcoin, and runing testnet,  will replot more HDD if necessary.
I am mining BHD, boom, newbi  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:11:13 AM

Anyone fancy putting some links to the wallets / plotters / miners up?
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:44:12 AM

Can you at least provide the source code for the miner? Maybe provide another for linux as well?
windstore2020

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:58:25 PM

windstore2020

I cant believe it ... please have them fix their wallet-address and numerical account ID generation first - this is the first poc-coin I met that generates incompatible IDs to burstcoin

and while you are at it .. where does your customized version of jminer send the deadlines and stuff ?
so that I can replace it with my existing combo of multimining proxy and scavenger

I'm sorry, this is not a bug. NEWBI can't work together with burst and bhd,It's independent with others, It means you have to make a choice. To mine NEWBI or others.
chopper873

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:17:29 PM

windstore2020

I'm sorry, this is not a bug. NEWBI can't work together with burst and bhd,It's independent with others, It means you have to make a choice. To mine NEWBI or others.

The OP says you can multi-mine. Which coins can you multi-mine with Diskcoin?

Update: Recently we have received a lot of questions about Plotter ID, now we provide a Diskcoin PID Generator here:  https://diskcoin.org/PidGenerator/ . You can click this link to generate a PID.

After our mainnet online, it may not be compatible with the PID of other wallets. So recommended that you use this tool to generate PID to mine DISC.

If you do not use the PID generated by this tool to plot, you will not be able to multi-mine (mine other PoC coins while mine DISC).

Diskcoin (OP)

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:10:11 AM

Update: The testnet will be updated to the new version later, and the block height will start from 1. Only members who have applicable PID can participate in the mining. So kindly suggest that you could check your PID through this link:https://diskcoin.org/PidGenerator/index.html#btnGroup

If your PID is applicable, you are no need to replot files to mine DISC.
If your PID is not applicable, you need to use the tool to generate new PID and then plot if you want to mine DISC.

And our PID generator has already open source, you could check the details on GitHub: https://github.com/diskcoin-apps-team/PIDGenerator

Kindly note that with the PID generated by Diskcoin PID Generator, you could also mine other POC coins together. For DISC, the only function of the PID is to plot, which does not require binding.
eagle275

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:18:21 PM

its a JOKE .. your PID-tester declares literally ALL existing plotter_IDs as "not applicable" and enforces a rule .. smaller than 18 digits .. smaller than 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFF+4 .. I have never encountered before - why do that .. if you want to let the people multimine - then dont behave like YOU are the center of the POC world ... most of us have plots .. and especially the bigger miners dont want new wallet addresses / new plotter IDs

Any Ideas on that ?

Any Idea on changing your miner's hashing method to be compatible ? so that we need not run 2 miners stressing our drives ?

eagle275

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:25:31 PM

Another Joker ? .. POC#2 ... so we CAN use existing plotfiles .. you only force us to generate new address and plotter_ID - which are  probably intentional Bigger than 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ...

Did you sit together with the disk-coin devs over a tea and discussed how to share the new POC world ?

OXUS

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

KEK

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:53:00 PM

i have a old 2 tb segate drive ... i only want to test mining support the coin ... from what i read and what tested on the website seems that my ID is not going to work .. and let me tell ya

im not replotting that thing it was pain in the ass .. so gl ...

also noob question ... can't i just edit / rename the plot files Huh like remove the ID and enter the newer ID ?

Satochi is dead
eagle275

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:42:03 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2019, 08:57:01 AM by eagle275

@Oxus:
I'm going to ignore your last content - because I'm not raging ..

Renaming plotfiles doesnt help - because of the contained data - IF you want to do it in diskcoins favor you'd need to replot unfortunately (and yes .. shitgates got their nickname not for jokes)

Instead let me tell you .. the blockchain still doesnt verify (at least they didnt do until our testpool wallet was blacklisted for the 2nd or 3rd time) your plotter_id to be lower than said 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFF+4 - so you can continue testing with your existing plotfiles - as I do^^

I find it hilarious that the blockchain keeps blacklisting our testpool's wallet ...  

Maybe Diskcoin can enlighten us why?

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:02:42 AM

Another Joker ? .. POC#2 ... so we CAN use existing plotfiles .. you only force us to generate new address and plotter_ID - which are  probably intentional Bigger than 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ...

Did you sit together with the disk-coin devs over a tea and discussed how to share the new POC world ?

also u can't baby rage on someone doing no ico no premine ... if u don't like it just leave

what kind of explanation is that? you do not understand his problem because you have no idea about hdd mining.
changesl

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:21:55 AM

its a JOKE .. your PID-tester declares literally ALL existing plotter_IDs as "not applicable" and enforces a rule .. smaller than 18 digits .. smaller than 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFF+4 .. I have never encountered before - why do that .. if you want to let the people multimine - then dont behave like YOU are the center of the POC world ... most of us have plots .. and especially the bigger miners dont want new wallet addresses / new plotter IDs

Any Ideas on that ?

Any Idea on changing your miner's hashing method to be compatible ? so that we need not run 2 miners stressing our drives ?

yup, totally agreed.
that pid verification is a joke... Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: