Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will new alts projects take over the lead?  (Read 1375 times)
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:04:53 PM

Yep, you are right. In few words, it is the world’s first leveraged cryptocurrency derivative trading platform that shares its revenue with its token holders. And pukkamex is feature rich, easy to use, secure & reliable

That sounds very interesting so far, thank you very much for sharing. Will explore more about what the team is offering and get back with my own thoughts
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:24:52 PM

All alts price is down, but the question is ! 
will all of this new projects take the lead in the next bull run and leave behind good alts that have been in the market for several years ( for example STRAT , SYS , XEM  etc..  ).
again the chances is given from the Crypto field for the new project but how they can be doing it properly will end up with the success or not but we definitely appreciate that the new project will lead to be successful then only it will useful for the other people life.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:33:52 PM

will all of this new projects take the lead in the next bull run and leave behind good alts that have been in the market for several years ( for example STRAT , SYS , XEM  etc..  ).
in my opinion it is competition which is good that will survive and attract people such as projects that are always developing updates even though the coin has been old but does not develop for what the new altcoin is stored and which has good prospects that will be liked by many people
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:37:51 PM

First not all altcoins are down, but since majority carries the vote I will tend to agree with you. Back what you asked, altcoins that will take the lead will be ready to showcase they are capable of doing so. Lets use a coin like BNB for example, that coin has shown huge growth because of how the team is working tirelessly to ensure it is a valuable coin; that is to say that only altcoins like BNB will be able to lead in this bull run. Nevertheless, other might but will not be as the aforementioned.

defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:29:08 PM

Perhaps some of them. Also don't take seriously price fluctuations.
For instance Egretia rushed in top 20 with a growth 200x from bottom point, but it looks like pump and dump, I bet they don't have valuable product to bet top alts

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 09:43:20 PM

I don't think so although there are some old altcoins that may not the light of the day in time to come but that is not a garantee that all other new altcoin/project will take over the existing altcoins from now on Bro.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:44:03 PM

At least if any new altcoins will take the lead, then it must have dome the extra ordinary. They cannot all take the position, but the one standing out will rise above others, but being at the top is mostly a difficult task to attain.
We need projects that will bring great revolution, reformation and bring about meaningful contribution.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:51:57 PM

With each passing day, investors keeps getting wiser and more careful thus being cautious of the coin they invest in, so as to limit their losses; this in my own opinion is the reason most altcoins are struggling to grow while others are getting the right attention.
To answer your question, new altcoins will come to limelight or will take the lead when it is evident they have something to contribute, although a handful is already living up to expectations, majority are yet to.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:02:36 PM

Good alts will remain and that's why they were considered as good alts. Some new alts may take over but only the best and the ones that has built its good state but I doubt it that the established ones will be left behind unless something intriguing will be reported about them. New projects that comes to the market mostly aren't so good, many have postponed and few were only dedicated.

I agree with you mate good alts are remain and stay it as useful alts ven some new alts are racing the old alts because the team behind is rich company have capability to aupport their project to pump up the price value.

At least if any new altcoins will take the lead, then it must have dome the extra ordinary. They cannot all take the position, but the one standing out will rise above others, but being at the top is mostly a difficult task to attain.
We need projects that will bring great revolution, reformation and bring about meaningful contribution.

Great opinion mate that is a reality a new possible to lead interesting the top but the old alts are stable and popular from the people with trust.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:09:19 PM

maybe yes and maybe not, so far i've seen a new project that is able to continue to be strong in the market and become a strong competitor to old coins, so to take over leadership is not easy and nobody knows about the future, if they are able to finish every process well then maybe in the future there is something surprising about the new project

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:39:58 PM

The reason those altcoins have been in the market for several years is that they are offering something unique and keeps updating it to meet up with their users need. On the other hand, most of these new altcoins are worthless, have no use case or anything backing them, only few are trying their best but even at that it will take quite a long time for them to replace most of the altcoins which have lasted for years.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:59:13 PM

Of course, this is very true of yours. As for me, I always try to evaluate how idea may be helpful to users in everyday life and how innovative the project is. By the way, do you have any advanced ones you do follow these days?

This is an interesting question. Well, I follow 4 projects, but the most advanced... I believe pukkamex project. Have you heard of such? The one is very widely discussed these day
Every new project that has something new to offer tales the lead. By this is mean that if there is a new project that solve a problem that was not solved by the previous one will of course attract customers and hence demand. Like IEO has huge potential and had been flawless as compared to ICO and this is why it is so much demanded in the market. Crypto follow the same rule.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:25:59 AM

I think there is a chance that some altcoins will be superior to the old altcoin, but I am sure that it will take a long time because investors must see a lot of partnerships with large companies or future project development by the developer team
Older coins too will not be left behind in the upcoming bull coin, but I feel new ones are the ones that will gain more increase because the market is seriously saturated with ICO, and it feels like they are playing the game of survival of the fittest, in which most of the old projects are really finding it so difficult to compete with the newer ones, and funny enough, most older coins have better concept than the newer projects.

The old coins that I am really certain of them shooting high are the ones that are within the top 50 on the coinmarketcap list, which you should look at when considering altcoins investment.I’m still abit skeptical about the other ones that are below the top 50 because new coins are already taking the led presently and gaining attention of new investors.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:06:19 AM

Perhaps, as time does not stand still and many projects are developing,and new ones appear and try to take part of the market,so there is definitely one thing that the movement will be some,but how much it will be large-scale,and how much it will affect it is difficult to say,so bezusovno see what awaits us soon

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:22:36 AM

The new project takes a long time to become a leader. Altcoin like ethereum takes time to become what it is now and I think that also applies to new projects. The new project will always be there and be a competitor for old coins but it depends on the team and the products
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 09:44:54 AM

Its possible but I think its a long shot. There is no denying that there are new projects that looks very promising and it might take the lead in the near future but as an investor, I would rather put my money into something that are already been tested by time and has a good track record in the market like bitcoin and ethereum. Its better if you do both, invest to new and old crypto.

MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 07:22:45 PM

It seems to me that many of the projects that are now in the top will also remain in the future, because there are no new projects that could displace the top projects

aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 12:43:56 PM

For me, I think it is possible for the new projects to take the lead on the next bull run only if the team behind is consistently active and has bright ideas that might lead for their huge success.
Bang El

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:57:27 PM

will all of this new projects take the lead in the next bull run and leave behind good alts that have been in the market for several years ( for example STRAT , SYS , XEM  etc..  ).

In my view, the latest projects at this time might be very possible to be able to improve the market quality of alternatives coins over several existing projects last year, It is very possible if later these projects will compete very tightly to get attention than investors

buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:15:55 PM

Good afternoon everyone. In my opinion, much much depends on the particular coin. Because there are many on the market that are aimed at bringing great experience and at suiting customers' need. And of course, before the analysis every single solution should be carefully evaluated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: