Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will new alts projects take over the lead?  (Read 1375 times)
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:16:46 PM

Good afternoon everyone. In my opinion, much much depends on the particular coin. Because there are many on the market that are aimed at bringing great experience and at suiting customers' need. And of course, before the analysis every single solution should be carefully evaluated

Hello buzcarn. This is very true. From my perspective, another thing that matters is experts' reviews. Cause in general these people are more experienced and are deeper into the industries projects are entering. And what do you usually evaluate while choosing in coins?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:17:30 PM

Hello buzcarn. This is very true. From my perspective, another thing that matters is experts' reviews. Cause in general these people are more experienced and are deeper into the industries projects are entering. And what do you usually evaluate while choosing in coins?

To tell the truth, I have many criteria to analyze. For example, I always have a look at the value coin brings, the team, the prospects and adoption opportunities
sarrpora

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:18:08 PM

To tell the truth, I have many criteria to analyze. For example, I always have a look at the value coin brings, the team, the prospects and adoption opportunities

Pretty similar for me. But I also have a look at the exchange token/coin is planned to be listed at. Do you pay attention to it?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:19:06 PM

Pretty similar for me. But I also have a look at the exchange token/coin is planned to be listed at. Do you pay attention to it?

Oh yes, of course. Because aiming at global and popular exchange makes the team more ambitious, in my opinion. Which exchanges do you mostly consider?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:19:45 PM

Oh yes, of course. Because aiming at global and popular exchange makes the team more ambitious, in my opinion. Which exchanges do you mostly consider?

Any from top of the ratings. Binance, Huobi etc. Cause they usually have more advanced tokens listed
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:20:15 PM

Any from top of the ratings. Binance, Huobi etc. Cause they usually have more advanced tokens listed

Absolutely agree with you. And as for now, are there any solutions you follow? Advanced ones, of course
sarrpora

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:20:51 PM

Absolutely agree with you. And as for now, are there any solutions you follow? Advanced ones, of course

Oh yes, of course. I cannot say that there are many I follow these days, probably 2-3 most interesting ones
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:21:37 PM

Oh yes, of course. I cannot say that there are many I follow these days, probably 2-3 most interesting ones

And can you outline the most advanced project from these 2-3 interesting ones you follow these days? For sure interested to check out more about the most advanced one
sarrpora

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:22:22 PM

And can you outline the most advanced project from these 2-3 interesting ones you follow these days? For sure interested to check out more about the most advanced one

The most advanced one? Hmm, probably Verasity platform.. Heard of them? VRA token is very widely discussed these days
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:25:01 PM

The most advanced one? Hmm, probably Verasity platform.. Heard of them? VRA token is very widely discussed these days

Verasity? Hmm, to tell the truth, sounds very familiar. But can you please provide more details on what they are bringing?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:25:31 PM

Verasity? Hmm, to tell the truth, sounds very familiar. But can you please provide more details on what they are bringing?

Sure, of course. In few words, Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:26:02 PM

Sure, of course. In few words, Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers

Hmmm, that sounds very interesting. And is the platform already created and existing?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:26:29 PM

Hmmm, that sounds very interesting. And is the platform already created and existing?

Yep, absolutely. And it is already used by wide range of users Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:27:13 PM

Yep, absolutely. And it is already used by wide range of users Smiley

It all looks more than attractive so far. And what can you outline as the thing you like the most and the things that makes Verasity more attractive and unique?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:29:32 PM

It all looks more than attractive so far. And what can you outline as the thing you like the most and the things that makes Verasity more attractive and unique?

Well, the thing I find very unique is that not only content creators are rewarded, but also users
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:30:04 PM

Well, the thing I find very unique is that not only content creators are rewarded, but also users

Oh wow, that's definitely interesting. And as for exchanges, is VRA planned to be listed somewhere?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:30:36 PM

Oh wow, that's definitely interesting. And as for exchanges, is VRA planned to be listed somewhere?

Yep, of course Smiley Haven't you seen the news about VRA token and binance?
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:31:06 PM

Yep, of course Smiley Haven't you seen the news about VRA token and binance?

To tell the truth, I haven't.. Can you please provide more details on that?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:32:18 PM

To tell the truth, I haven't.. Can you please provide more details on that?

Yep, of course. Binance Exchange provides VRA to VRAB convertion prior to the Binance DEX listing. CZ added VRAB on Binance DEX for swapping
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:32:46 PM

Yep, of course. Binance Exchange provides VRA to VRAB convertion prior to the Binance DEX listing. CZ added VRAB on Binance DEX for swapping

Oh wow.. Haven't heard of something similar being done before... Was it ever?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: