Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will new alts projects take over the lead?  (Read 1375 times)
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:33:17 PM

Oh wow.. Haven't heard of something similar being done before... Was it ever?

Nope, this is the first case Wink So Verasity is already breaking records Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:37:32 PM

Nope, this is the first case Wink So Verasity is already breaking records Smiley

Sounds more than amazing so far.. So basically VRA is there on Binance, right?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:38:12 PM

Sounds more than amazing so far.. So basically VRA is there on Binance, right?

Yep, absolutely. And more to come down the roadmap. What I have noticed is that demand on VRA keeps growing. And I hope that the trend will remain so Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:38:47 PM

Yep, absolutely. And more to come down the roadmap. What I have noticed is that demand on VRA keeps growing. And I hope that the trend will remain so Smiley

Well, pretty sure it will, cause so far idea sounds very innovative.. Entirely new product on the existing industry
sarrpora

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:39:42 PM

Well, pretty sure it will, cause so far idea sounds very innovative.. Entirely new product on the existing industry

Absolutely so! And in general, online video is the fastest growing medium. It is set to account for 82% of all consumer Internet traffic by 2021 and the market is worth $312 billion. And Veraisty is to take a segment, in my opinion
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:41:42 PM

Absolutely so! And in general, online video is the fastest growing medium. It is set to account for 82% of all consumer Internet traffic by 2021 and the market is worth $312 billion. And Veraisty is to take a segment, in my opinion

Oh well, that's a lot! For sure curious to know more about VRA! Cause so far sounds more than promising
sarrpora

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:42:10 PM

Oh well, that's a lot! For sure curious to know more about VRA! Cause so far sounds more than promising

Yeah! Explore more about them, just Google for Verasity. And curious to know your opinion afterwards Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:43:30 PM

Yeah! Explore more about them, just Google for Verasity. And curious to know your opinion afterwards Smiley

Will share with you for sure! Thank you for recommendation Smiley
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:51:31 PM

All alts price is down, but the question is ! 
will all of this new projects take the lead in the next bull run and leave behind good alts that have been in the market for several years ( for example STRAT , SYS , XEM  etc..  ).

All the altcoins that you have mentioned are solid ones that have the backing of strong and huge communities. By the time the altcoin bull run is happening, all these mentioned altcoins of yours will never be left behind. Although SYS is not within the top 100 unlike STRAT and XEM, which are readily available to the crypto world, it is definitely one of the most trusted within the altcoin world. Of more than 2000 altcoins, it is already a feat having reached even the top 200. And it is where SYS is ranked.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:58:41 PM

it seems that the new Altcoin project has a little difficulty developing the project, indeed it is influenced by many factors, one of which is investor interest and the complexity of developing the project

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:05:32 PM

will all of this new projects take the lead in the next bull run and leave behind good alts that have been in the market for several years ( for example STRAT , SYS , XEM  etc..  ).
XEM, STRATS, SYS are all good projects. And they left behind good insights about their own project. All those projects you mentioned was a new project when it was launched. What do you think of other projects? I am a bounty hunter and I joined a lot of bounties, those new rising projects are conducting bounty. I witnessed a lot of new projects and I wouldn't judge a new rising project. They have the time to rise also and be one of the successful projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:52:15 PM

it seems that the new Altcoin project has a little difficulty developing the project, indeed it is influenced by many factors, one of which is investor interest and the complexity of developing the project
Yes I agree in this statement that you made. Today there is so many references that you would need when creating a token or a coin. Developing such token today is very hard because there are so many tokens existed in the market, it's nearly impossible to create a coin that doesn't have any similarity to other coins. I think in the future there will be token like ETH will be born and dominate again the market.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:55:26 PM

a new project does sometimes have a little difficulty in adapting to existing conditions. because many project conditions are now scam and sometimes investors doubt the new project. because the new project sometimes there is no clarity to progress well. so making a new project is indeed not easy.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:04:29 PM

The new altcoin at the moment seems to be having difficulty gaining new trust from investors because of several cases that have arisen before, but with sto and ieo it will not necessarily guarantee the success of a project, at least they have to open their company first, not just a plan

MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 07:35:27 PM

Personally, my opinion is that new projects will not be able to replace the top projects, because now mainly bad projects are being created

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:21:06 PM

As for me, it is not really important whether it will take a lead now but the ability of the altcoin to maintain it's value or exceed other old altcoins that is already in the market. Now that project success is quite low in numbers, the altcoins that it carry should have the ability to exceed our expectations and because the project is legit, the team behind it do not stop to promote it even after it was launched.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: