Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bounty with large allocations make you profitable ??  (Read 12368 times)
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:12:18 PM

Bounty with large allocations will only increase the number of tokens you'll get, It does not mean when the token get listed on an exchange you will get a huge value. Some tokens are very low in number but end up with higher value after exchange listing. what really is important is the value of the token, not the number of tokens allocated to a bounty pool.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:14:51 PM

of course you can, bro. because I have experience with the bounty results that I got at the end of 2017. With the results of the bounty that I got, I can use it for additional investment capital and help with my economic life, bro .
Even some of my relatives who were unable to feel the results I got.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:29:43 PM

I often see bounties that allocate large tokens even equivalent to $ 1 million in tokens.
 Then there are also bounties that have a small allocation of around $ 50k USD in tokens ...

So where do you think that will be promising and the tokens are valuable ??

because I also wonder why the team held a bounty with only large allocations of softcap money not achieved.

what do you think about this opinion.
No matter the value of bounty all what counts is the success of the project in the main market, if it's a HIT then voala, we are rich.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:33:42 PM

of course not always bounty will be profitable! I know bounty that collected 130 m $ but for a year even dont have any good listing, and their tokens selling for very cheap price! also I know projects which are collected not much but gave good reward
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:40:06 PM

Bounties are just a total waste of time, that is the harsh truth.  They are all scams and are just using desperate people from 3rd world countries to advertise their projects.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:43:06 PM

Sometimes, it isn't really about the bounty allocation but the value of the project and its tokens. I have worked on some bounties that offered smaller allocations but ended up being highly valuable and profitable. The size matters though but not on all projects. The truth is, no one knows how well a token or coin will do in the long run, you just have to keep doing as much as you can and keep believing for a good reward in the end.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:07:37 PM

Bounties with large allocation can make you profit if the teams are very hardworking ,I've seen many ICO projects with billion max supply and they are trading at 0.02 to 0.10 cent which is a very good price for billion max supply so make sure that you join bounties only because of how good the project is not max supply

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:38:44 PM

While participating in bounties it is very important not to get carried away by the large allocation of the bounty but to also research the project itself because if the allocation is much and the project is not good, the price will dump on the exchange and make it worthless.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:42:16 PM

of course bro. because we can use the large bounty to increase investment capital and to help meet our daily needs, bro. but for now it's still difficult to get big results from the bounty

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:44:35 PM

I often see bounties that allocate large tokens even equivalent to $ 1 million in tokens.
 Then there are also bounties that have a small allocation of around $ 50k USD in tokens ...

because I also wonder why the team held a bounty with only large allocations of softcap money not achieved.

I must say that you must do a research before joining into a campaign, big allocation sometimes is a props that make bounty hunter to join in their campaign to help them to promote their project sometimes the bounty that have a small allocation it became successful so be wise on choosing campaign, or join a campaign that it was already listed on a exchange.
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:15:10 PM

The value of biuhty rewards is both a function of how large the allocation is and the amount of people participating in the bounty program. Bounties with large number of participants often have so much more particular8ng as compared to bounties that have only a few participants.
So when considering a bountywith high allocations, you should also consider the number of people doing it.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:25:58 AM

It depends on project quality, a lot of projects shares huge bounty pools but in conclusion their tokensale is not successful, they cant list on exchange and all their tokens became a dust..But it pool is to small there is no interest for hunters, need to search a golden mean!
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:47:20 PM

Individuals are a lot of anxiety about bounties along with large allocations that in the lengthy circular creates absolutely no sensible revenue. With regard to bounties to become regarded as lucrative, it does not matter exactly how large the actual percentage may be, supplied the actual group at the rear of the actual task is actually great as well as skilled to promote the actual task nicely. We don't agree along with bounties along with large allocations regarded as lucrative.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:21:00 AM

It's probably a better idea to focus on what the startup can provide in terms of a quality product, strong development team, decent marketing strategy and ability to achieve adoption rather than the bounty allocation as this will determine potential future value for the rewards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: