Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge rewards, less value or Less reward, big value  (Read 10669 times)
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 11:17:10 PM

There have been a lot of posts questioning the rewards of campaigns in recent time, complaints about dev and team giving fewer rewards for campaigns. Many have eyes but cannot see, what is the use of huge rewards with no value in the future why you can be giving fewer rewards that will grow into something big if you can hodl, I will rather participate in a campaign with less reward and huge prospect than wasting my time overloading my portfolio with useless coins that will take me nowhere. If you really want to benefit from crypto, think less of what any new project can bring you new, think more of what you stand to gain in the future, be part of a good project. Don't be deceived by the promise of huge rewards that will deprive you of the future benefits which quality project can give to you. If you invest your time in good project today, even if the rewards look small, if you can hodl then future is certain. Be ready to sacrifice your today for your tomorrow.

The rewards are based in the number of tokens of a project, if its a low.number of tokens to be circulated then i would assume that there is a low supply, then the rewards are still low, i would rather prefer small rewards because i would expect a higher value in it when its listed on the exchange.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:05:34 AM

There have been a lot of posts questioning the rewards of campaigns in recent time, complaints about dev and team giving fewer rewards for campaigns. Many have eyes but cannot see, what is the use of huge rewards with no value in the future why you can be giving fewer rewards that will grow into something big if you can hodl, I will rather participate in a campaign with less reward and huge prospect than wasting my time overloading my portfolio with useless coins that will take me nowhere. If you really want to benefit from crypto, think less of what any new project can bring you new, think more of what you stand to gain in the future, be part of a good project. Don't be deceived by the promise of huge rewards that will deprive you of the future benefits which quality project can give to you. If you invest your time in good project today, even if the rewards look small, if you can hodl then future is certain. Be ready to sacrifice your today for your tomorrow.

I am prefer join in campaign with big prospect even its less reward. Big prospect project can give us money when the price rising because investor must be looking big prospect project. Huge reward but can not traded in market is wasting our time
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:25:50 AM

How about less rewards with no value? No matter what bounty hunters do even if the projects offers huge amount of payment or small if the project is fake or scam then it's just a waste of time and effort. For me participating on a bounty now is a game of luck its either you get paid with tokens that has value or you get paid with tokens that will just be a souvenir forever.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:11:54 AM

I tend to agree.

The strategy to most hunters is to join as many bounty campaigns as they can, they do not really care about the quality. This strategy worked in 2017 and many made good money. Last year, that strategy was a disaster and a waste of time. 
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:31:32 AM

I tend to agree.

The strategy to most hunters is to join as many bounty campaigns as they can, they do not really care about the quality. This strategy worked in 2017 and many made good money. Last year, that strategy was a disaster and a waste of time. 
I see project growth and bounty campaigns not as good as 2017. following as many campaigns as possible I don't think it will produce anything. or maybe it will only make a little money. there are not many coins from the new project that can last well on the market. most experience a big decline, and that won't give anything to the bounty hunter.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:53:02 AM

we have already have all the variations of what you are asking and some more. so i guess you can easily get your answer if you check the fate of each of them. and as you will be able to see, their fate has been exactly the same. they all failed and either died or are slowly dying.
the reason is simple, how you distribute the "reward" and all that does not matter at all. the only thing that matters is the utility that a project offers and none of these things offer any. in other words they are useless and that is why they are dying.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:52:36 AM

it's not all clear. sometimes coins is really a lot. it happens that for one bounty company you get millions of tokens and they cost nothing, and sometimes you get a few dozen coins and they give a huge value.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:33:02 PM

Indeed. More reward means the more coins will be sold and makes the price going lower.
I usually not joining campaign from the amount of rewards only, but from the project itself.
Even the huge reward will be useless if the project itself not good.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:44:47 PM

Holding the counterproductive token will not help the bounty hunters to gain more money with continuing their old bounty hunting activity.  Noone knows what will happen on the market tomorrow but the hazard of the increased market conditions doesn't look good for the uselees team and bounty portals.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:18:15 PM

What ever it takes in this two options we have to face the reality that we cannot make profits in many of projects existing in cryptocurrency but i have a project that can and this is the Dencoin tokens so must try and make investments.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:29:24 PM

it's not all clear. sometimes coins is really a lot. it happens that for one bounty company you get millions of tokens and they cost nothing, and sometimes you get a few dozen coins and they give a huge value.

yeah, but participated in bounty campaign or investing in any crypto project is same
wich mean we must choose carefully and do our best research before doing both mate
huge rewards with less value, if the project is potential thats good for long term and less reward but have a big value, thats better for short term

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:02:57 PM

The bounty distributions are not managed well after the collecting enough amount from investors. The bounty hunting is not a profession and they have no many choices except accepting the fact what teams decide to pay they will get the same amount with collected stakes.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:32:56 PM

Everything works a little differently, not as you say. The ultimate reward for bounty hunter depends on many factors. The main one is the number of participants.

Chinocshyp

Activity: 112

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:23:13 PM

I will go with little reward, less value. because, let's face it; most bounties that offer you large rewards mostly ended up becoming a dead project, However, some hyped project like icon, binance etc who didn't really give much, went up a lot. binance did an airdrop of 1000 bnb in 2017. at the price then, this was just worth 100$. however, bnb has gone over 300X since then. that 100$ would have been around 35,000$ at the current market price. that is how things work - quality matters. A lot of bounties will offer millions of dollars of bounty reward when they themselves are unable to raise even up to 1 million dollars. why on earth will a project pay you a 5 million-dollar bounty when they themselves couldn't rase up to 1/5th of that!. I have missed out on very good projects because their bounties weren't as lucrative as others and I have myself to blame for missing out on the bull run of these bounties.

My advice to bounty hunters is this: do bounties for a project with the aim of being an investor. Ask yourself - if i had the money, would i invest in this project? do they have a good team and a good future? if your answers are no, then chances are, that bounty is not worth doing afterall.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:26:24 PM

Its one of the reasons i prefer promoting bounty projects with low rewards ,they always grow better in value in nearest future ,its better to spend your energy on quality projects they tend to grow bigger in future,bounties like veil project and tecra coin alike are very good projects with low bounty allocation for hunters ,they are always better

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:35:23 AM

Better to joining a legit bounty campaign with a small reward than huge reward but scam campaign.
Too many campaigns doesn't pay the participants properly, delayed, low price token, etc.
When you received small amount of token with from a good legit ICO, you can sell it later with higher price.

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:40:18 AM

I think I prefer the less reward but at least it has value and worth it. I like projects more have serious action on gaining value. What will happened on projects that has so huge reward then dont have any value at all? I think it wouldnt help bounty hunters right!

It happened to me before I had received many rewards and yet still just stock on my wallet cause of its value none actually. I prefer tokens with worth even though I have little at least van monetize it.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:49:09 AM

The best project will never use bounty as a promoting place, because the investor will know that the project have a potential in the future. The project that use a bounty campaign as their promoting place are they didn't have a value to sold. I guess bounty hunter cannot give an assessment that project will have a potential in the future, because it's just a place of chancy.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:05:33 AM

Bounty allocations and rewards does matter when we join campaign, we should know the rewards allocation because we might join into a project that the rewards distributed are inly a few pennies of value. So bounty allocation should be determine before joining in a campaign, even less value would be nice unlike rewards that is much more allocated even for years who has no value still useless.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:58:40 AM

I have been investing into stocks for over 9 years now and I have plenty of different stocks ( I am not rich so they are all little but I like to put equal shares among many stocks for less risk). Anytime I buy a stock I look at one thing, does it have dividends and if so how much dividends does it have.

Because, if there is no dividends at all then I do not buy but if there is too much dividends then the company can't grow too big. That is why I try to make sure the company makes enough profit to grow itself but also gives a bit of cash to me to buy some more of the same stock, I have literally grown one of my stocks from 500 of them to 1500 of them in 8 years without spending a dime (except that first 500) and I will keep doing the same. So, in crypto if the rewards are too huge I won't get in but if there is none then it could be a problem (except bitcoin and ethereum).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████