Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge rewards, less value or Less reward, big value  (Read 10668 times)
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:48:36 AM

There have been a lot of posts questioning the rewards of campaigns in recent time, complaints about dev and team giving fewer rewards for campaigns. Many have eyes but cannot see, what is the use of huge rewards with no value in the future why you can be giving fewer rewards that will grow into something big if you can hodl, I will rather participate in a campaign with less reward and huge prospect than wasting my time overloading my portfolio with useless coins that will take me nowhere. If you really want to benefit from crypto, think less of what any new project can bring you new, think more of what you stand to gain in the future, be part of a good project. Don't be deceived by the promise of huge rewards that will deprive you of the future benefits which quality project can give to you. If you invest your time in good project today, even if the rewards look small, if you can hodl then future is certain. Be ready to sacrifice your today for your tomorrow.
you should know that this is not as easy as you think it is to make such choices.  To start with no one would work to get peanuts as payment and no one wants to get big reward with less value.  The important thing to note is that there no difference from the two of them.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:45:47 AM

This is not as simple. Users are being involved in a project for months and the tokens generally falls in price when they are listed on the exchange.
There are many reasons why a bounty has large number of participants while some have few. Some do have a cap on number of participants.
The obviously legit project that has no cap for participants number are flooded with bounty hunters.

Simply because that bounty pool is small, but the bounty hunter realizes that the project has a lot of potential when going to exchange. Like the GowithMi project that I have seen before, pool bounty is very low. But now its price is x10 compared to the IEO price
biangkerok

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:49:18 AM

Simply because that bounty pool is small, but the bounty hunter realizes that the project has a lot of potential when going to exchange. Like the GowithMi project that I have seen before, pool bounty is very low. But now its price is x10 compared to the IEO price
Has the bounty been paid? if you have paid it will certainly be a good price. but if not, then the bounty hunter won't feel that high price. we have seen this several times, because when the distribution is done the price will go down immediately, even before the distribution is done sometimes the price has gone down first.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:08:29 PM

I still no reason why project should be deceitful by offering promises  that is hard to fulfill and most time they will always tell the BM to put a notice that the team have the right to change the rules. I found this very bad. Many of the are gullible because they know most hunters are always looking for campaign with huge reward. For me I don't see any sense in campaign with huge allocated token that will amount for nothing than few token. I could remember MPG did a very intelligent campaign. I still give kudos to the BM that manage their campaign.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:26:43 PM

There have been a lot of posts questioning the rewards of campaigns in recent time, complaints about dev and team giving fewer rewards for campaigns. Many have eyes but cannot see, what is the use of huge rewards with no value in the future why you can be giving fewer rewards that will grow into something big if you can hodl, I will rather participate in a campaign with less reward and huge prospect than wasting my time overloading my portfolio with useless coins that will take me nowhere. If you really want to benefit from crypto, think less of what any new project can bring you new, think more of what you stand to gain in the future, be part of a good project. Don't be deceived by the promise of huge rewards that will deprive you of the future benefits which quality project can give to you. If you invest your time in good project today, even if the rewards look small, if you can hodl then future is certain. Be ready to sacrifice your today for your tomorrow.
Not that easy, not all ICO projects that provide small rewards will be able to make large profits if at the hodl for a certain period of time because some coins actually become even less valuable. So it is indeed necessary to observe and analyze an ICO project before participating in it, but sometimes even though it has been done and we think it is a good project and we get rewarded sometimes the coins obtained do not have value.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:28:51 PM

Has the bounty been paid? if you have paid it will certainly be a good price. but if not, then the bounty hunter won't feel that high price. we have seen this several times, because when the distribution is done the price will go down immediately, even before the distribution is done sometimes the price has gone down first.

We've all seen that a lot of times before. Bounties offering big quantities of token that end up not even getting listed. Or even if they do, they value just over a dollar or even less. I've had bounties from 2 years ago that's stuck in my eth wallet until now. I think project that offer a believable amount in tokens have a bigger chance to make a bounty hunter's effort worth it.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:52:40 AM

Well it all depends, because sometimes you can’t even tell projects that are going to be successful in the future… that’s why you will see a lot of people these days they won’t even have patience after receive their rewards they will quickly sell it off, and that’s because they now believe that the price of the tokens will once the campaign is over . That is also part of what is causing the prices of these tokens to drop to a less value. You never can tell man. But if you can tell that a token has the possibility to grow later, then it is best to work for it and hold it.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:40:17 PM

Lately there have been a lot of prizes from the bounty campaign which in the end was of little value when selling on the crypto market. I am confused by this situation.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:15:22 AM

I personally prefer small rewards but the value is high, because it will be seen as a successful project and it will be better for the future of the project itself. whereas if the reward is large but the value is small, it will look like a failed project.

I agree with you. high price but small prize. even if a project with a small supply, then there is potential value will soar. therefore if the prize is large then the price will look smaller.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:46:55 AM

I personally prefer small rewards but the value is high, because it will be seen as a successful project and it will be better for the future of the project itself. whereas if the reward is large but the value is small, it will look like a failed project.

I agree with you. high price but small prize. even if a project with a small supply, then there is potential value will soar. therefore if the prize is large then the price will look smaller.

I agree and in line with your statement.
Would be more pleased with a token that has a value even if it has little allocation compared to a large allocation but has no price at all. Now participating in a bounty does not have to look at allocations first, because that does not determine future value.
That is very true, after all it is the value your accrued rewards bring that matters, not the quantity of rewards. This is another version of "quality over quantity". Lets us be value conscious in our bounty hunting.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:00:31 PM

It is difficult to immediately understand which project will be promising in the future. In my opinion, it is better to have more tokens with the hope that they will bring profit.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:37:35 PM

I agree that promises to pay a large reward now look dangerous and, as practice shows, they are almost always not kept. I am also now trying very carefully to study all the proposals for participation and I can say that I clean most of the projects and only a few in which I will probably participate. I also don’t look at the amount of payments, I’m more interested in the product, if there is one or will be, as well as the project team and how the fundraising will go. Let's just say that the priorities for choosing projects for participation have changed.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 01:40:44 PM

of course we will like a big reward for us to get. but in reality now we see many projects that only provide a lot of rewards but very little value. even the value is below the initial price, of course it makes bounty participants get a very small reward because the price is very cheap after being listed on the exchange.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:57:21 PM

truem, sometimes if you want to take part in campaign, it's good not to be tempted by rewards because most of them are not too good I myself often get tokens with a sizable amount, but only a few of them are good the rest are useless and have low grades, we must be vigilant too, because there are also many Low-priced bounties that look promising but are not what we imagined and to avoid that we have to choose several projects and do due diligence first.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:12:20 PM

It is difficult to immediately understand which project will be promising in the future. In my opinion, it is better to have more tokens with the hope that they will bring profit.

My wallet is full of such “tokens of hope”. At one time, I tried not to sell my bounty awards in the hope of their future growth. Over time, they lost their value and turned into zero. Therefore, I realized that you do not need to store your tokens for a long time, but you need to sell them while they still have a price.

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:39:24 PM

That is why we must be truly selective in choosing projects. No problem making bounty allocation as one of the evaluation criteria, choosing the one with a large allocation is also not a problem, it can be our motivation to be more enthusiastic in providing support. If finally the allocation is cut, the price does not match ICO / IEO, then that is a risk, right? Even though we can protest this is not fair, but what can we do? all terms and conditions are the authority of the developer and the management bounty.
Of course what we want is huge rewards from beginning to end, without drama, that's why in addition to trying we also have to pray in order to get that luck.

mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:20:42 PM

That's a very good idea. This will contribute to the growth of the coin of such a project, because investors will not sell it at the first opportunity. But even the presence of a small reward does not negate the fact that the beautiful words of the team about the beautiful future of their project will be lie.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:20:42 PM

You say that to take a decrease in the reward and do it well and promising. Yes, if participants are limited. Otherwise it will also be pennies due to competition.
Lol, what will now happen if we now have more participant in future, maybe what we will be collecting now is just cent. The mistake I see here with participant and projects is that they are quite greedy also, they want to use all the resources available to quickly achieve their own aim, forgetting the money that they place on the project, how small the money is.

What projects are supposed to do is just to limit the number of participants that is allowed to participate in their bounty program. Sometime is a project having list of up to 10000 participants on a project and I wonder how they intend to even participate in those ones, and how they want to pay them. If they have a limited participant, it would be easy to pay them a huge reward.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:30:42 PM

My wallet is full of such “tokens of hope”. At one time, I tried not to sell my bounty awards in the hope of their future growth. Over time, they lost their value and turned into zero. Therefore, I realized that you do not need to store your tokens for a long time, but you need to sell them while they still have a price.
I will not say that your advice does not make sense, however, it is not always necessary to sell new tokens. Nevertheless, it is better to store a certain part of tokens until they bring a good profit. For many projects, it takes more time to deploy and for their tokens to become profitable. The only question is to identify promising projects. Here you need not only knowledge and experience, but also a certain amount of luck, since it is usually impossible to determine in advance which project will be successful.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:39:07 PM

we cannot draw conclusions quickly because not all projects provide small but worthless prizes. and this is what we need to know that prizes cannot be predicted correctly, the real problem is only at the end of the project. sometimes at the end of the project there is a cut in the allocation of prizes and some have a small but valuable prize, the point depends on your speculation in assessing the project at the beginning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: