Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Cryptocurrency  (Read 10234 times)
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:42:37 AM

I am determined to buy FB coin Libra even though it is not available yet. I hope it is available on exchanges where i can buy easily.

Will it be a threat to BTC and other altcoins? I am afraid that the prices of BTC and other altcoins will go down. It makes me hesitate to buy some currencies like TRX currently.
I think FB will successfully launch the coin but I don't think it is a threat to BTC or other altcoins. Instead, FB launches coins, people will start to know the world of crypto and that is support for crypto in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:49:29 AM

Just like another new token, it's difficult to beat bitcoin or affecting global value because the currency getting competitive from time to time.
But if the "whale" community decide to look after FB currency, who knows the value will grow exponentially.

All we can do is wait !

Smiley
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:58:48 AM

I do not think that the emergence of coins in the social network Facebook has a bad effect on the price of BTC. On the contrary, thanks to this, even more people will learn about cryptocurrencies and their capabilities, which will provoke an influx of new users, and hence cryptocurrency buyers, which will naturally increase the price. Also, the appearance of the Facebook coin will be the next step in the development of the crypto industry as a whole, thereby opening the way to new price heights.
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:09:26 PM

I think that the facebook coin which they release will not threaten anyone. this is just the internal currency of the platform

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:34:38 PM

I think it would not make sense to buy a Facebook coin, since the price of this coin will most likely be fixed and will not increase over time. It makes no sense to invest in such coins.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:20:25 AM

The hype around the new Facebook token will of course be huge and its price will make dizzying somersaults. However, the history of the development of the TON token from Telegram shows that the introduction of the new Facebook token can take years. I don’t think that SEC will easily give Facebook permission to release its own cryptocurrency.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:34:42 AM

As they launched, it will be available in the exchanges, surely in major exchanges as facebook ain't no newbie in business world.
There is a hype, so I would say let's take advantage to it as newbie would certainly buy as much as they can which would result to a temporary increase of the price.

This isn't a thread of Bitcoin as it will never be replace as the king in the market, but maybe it will reduce some dominance as this coin could be a thread to the other altcoins in the market.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:40:42 AM

I am determined to buy FB coin Libra even though it is not available yet. I hope it is available on exchanges where i can buy easily.

Will it be a threat to BTC and other altcoins? I am afraid that the prices of BTC and other altcoins will go down. It makes me hesitate to buy some currencies like TRX currently.
I don't think it will interfere with other bitcoin and coin prices in fact, the opposite of the price of bitcoin and other coins will increase if a Facebook coin appears
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:10:48 AM

Facebook coin i will buy being waiting for this all this days it will be good to invest in coins which we see reliability in and the teams.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 10:40:26 AM

Finally i found official statement from Facebook about their coin.

All of you can read here https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2019/06/coming-in-2020-calibra/

Explanation:

LIBRA
LIBRA is Cryptocurrency or popular with Facebook coin you can read full of this projects at https://libra.org
LIBRA is Stable coin.

CALIBRA
CALIBRA is digital wallet for LIBRA cryptocurrency. its wil have standalone apps on android and can operates in WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger. All information about Calibra, you can read at https://calibra.com.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:40:07 AM

I do not know I do not know much about Libra information, it seems like the sales have not been published yet, you can see the full information via the announcement thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154522.0
And Libra will not be a big threat to bitcoin, because this coin is stable so there is no benefit that can be produced by whales from this kind of coin.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 02:06:00 AM

Its said you can earn the coin by clicking facebook ads and watching facebook videos. Information like these is unsure but assumption are somewhat possible. How else can we earn it since mining isn't possible. I'd be seeking more programs that will auto click all these videos and ads when its really what it is. There are many videos are Libra in youtube.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 04:03:55 AM

Like others have said here this is going to be a good thing for crypto. This will boost crypto and blockchain awareness. Eventually volume in crypto as a whole should be increased with a lot of new money put into the space.

Crypto is here to stay and although I wish it wasn’t Facebook to do this push, it is needed. This is the next step to boost crypto back to the forefront of media and get it back on track to going higher in price.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:26:21 AM

Facebook is making news around them and their coins so good because the community of them is very large but I think in the future, it can not threat to BTC or any other Altcoins because it is just a stable coins that Facebook use in their ecosystem.

If you are thinking that BTC and ALtcoins price will go down in next times, why don't wait a little longer

udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 04:33:45 AM

that will be huge impact on blockchain tech. i really appreciate the Facebook ceo decision.  Facebook libra will be the next bitcoin. its backed by famous reputed organizations like Uber , Paypal etc. We can take this blockchian to next level from this.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:35:55 AM

Many countries are very negative about the Libra cryptocurrency . The same Minister of Finance of France said that it will never become a sovereign currency.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:11:10 AM

This LIBRA Facebook coin is hype now almost every hour new thread will post in this forum.
I will always say, i don't have a good expectation with LIBRA.
So i will wait and look first how it will grow than i decide next move with this coin.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:21:28 AM

how or why do you think it will be a treat to bitcoin and other altcoins? You guys keep many funny statements using that medium to hype the Facebook project. It's will succumb to the bitcoin price and will never be a threat to it

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:27:08 AM

how or why do you think it will be a treat to bitcoin and other altcoins? You guys keep many funny statements using that medium to hype the Facebook project. It's will succumb to the bitcoin price and will never be a threat to it
never will, I hear they will focus more on stable coins, and I don't think it will be a laborer for bitcoin and other altcoins. keep calm and see what the case is like.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:52:54 AM

Facebook has a huge community in social media anyway. For now you can't able to buy coin to them. And as far as I know their launch will be held next year. I know lot of people are waiting for it. But I know there's an disadvantage if this will happen, I knew also that FB has a lot of big partners in business industry in the entire world. But I'm not afraid that this will be a threat to Bitcoin, you're must be dreaming dude, how come  that centralized can beat the decentralized system.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: