Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD?  (Read 4301 times)
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:49:22 PM

I don't say it, because I love both bearish and bullish markets because I know how to gain money with short position. You know, going short will bring you fast money!
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:00:07 AM

Bear market means low price of the coins and tokens so it is good opportunity to have a coin who are cheap.
The more cheap coins you get during bear market and once happens bull market the profit you get is higher.
They have bad and good effect . The mindset of the people only bad once they think bear market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 12:27:59 AM

Not bad at all if a project has something great to offer to the community, bull or bear trend they will continue to develop, I hate it when developers, announced that they are going to wait for the market to get better, that is a poor alibi, bear trend is a wise investment opportunity to buy a coin with good potential in the market.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 12:44:17 AM

Bear market means low price of the coins and tokens so it is good opportunity to have a coin who are cheap.
The more cheap coins you get during bear market and once happens bull market the profit you get is higher.
They have bad and good effect . The mindset of the people only bad once they think bear market.

I think those people that thinks bear market is bad are those who bought at high price or caught into fomo. Bear market is just normal at trading. No crypto would just go up forever. And investing to a crypto that only goes up is really dangerous imo as anytime whales can dump their holdings making small traders suffer.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:33:04 AM

Talking about bear market being bad or good, it's entirely a two way thing, it's not entirely bad for traders who know their onions, while in the bear market, they could also make profit while it is bad for long term investors, they would have to wait more again for price to rise back  to where he or she entered. And then it's good for new investors  because it is an opportunity for them to also get in.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:50:30 AM

Bear market is bad to those who have bought at a much higher price. That is true. Especially to those who have already emptied their savings and investment funds only to find out after a month or two that the prices are plunging deep. That is painful! I have been there. And especially if there will be long days, weeks, and months, and even a year more to wait for the buying price to return.
practical_edge

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:21:57 AM

Bear market is bad to those who have bought at a much higher price. That is true. Especially to those who have already emptied their savings and investment funds only to find out after a month or two that the prices are plunging deep. That is painful! I have been there. And especially if there will be long days, weeks, and months, and even a year more to wait for the buying price to return.

Ouch. Getting burnt like that has to hurt.

Diversify. Diversify. Diversify.

It can be a boring strategy, but it is the best strategy for most people.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:43:15 AM

You just nailed it. Any project that launched during bear market and follow their roadmap are not here for short time gain. One of them is Miracle Tele, which is still the best ICO of the year with is amazing reward biweekly. Outside project, bear market also teach traders and newbies a lot on how to do risk management. The best time to learn is during the pain which is one major characteristic of the bear market

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:18:09 AM

talking about bear market make me regret not buy/invest in good project for example energi coin, when bearish it was 2000 satoshi now it touching 60k satoshi. Sad
you messed up not bought at bearish, it could be knowledge by experience next to buy when bearish time happen.
Like everyone said : "buy dip and sell when high". Dip market is time to shoping not to sell our fund.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:14:38 AM

For some people bear market is an opportunity to buy more coins so that when the bull market comes they will have a profit.
meysonYo

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:42:03 AM

For some people bear market is an opportunity to buy more coins so that when the bull market comes they will have a profit.
Very often for a novice and inexperienced trader a bear market brings only losses. But it will bring some experience. And if a person wants to stay in this market, it is likely that in the future he will achieve his
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:17:41 AM

No one says, probably only those guys which are holding crypto and has no other options rather than hold. You have to learn new strategies and approaches

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:15:28 PM

talking about bear market make me regret not buy/invest in good project for example energi coin, when bearish it was 2000 satoshi now it touching 60k satoshi. Sad
you messed up not bought at bearish, it could be knowledge by experience next to buy when bearish time happen.
Like everyone said : "buy dip and sell when high". Dip market is time to shoping not to sell our fund.
This is a nice strategy for everyone around to buy Bitcoin when the market value is down. You are able to do so, you would need very little money to own huge amount of Bitcoin. This will make you able enough to cash out big and I mean very big when the market is bullish like it is today. There are always great chances of making money only if you want to make it.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:34:12 PM

bear market is the worst season for weak hands and panic people.
Though for me it is one of the best as this is the time we need to harvest golden tokens in the market.
And wait for the bulls to run.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:10:53 PM

No one says, probably only those guys which are holding crypto and has no other options rather than hold. You have to learn new strategies and approaches
And what good can it be in the bear market, usually panic, people leave, bad news about the cryptocurrency appears

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:43:26 PM

I say that bearish market is bad for most of holders, because if you aren't a big whale you have to sell cheap to pay your bills. The same story happened to me...
practical_edge

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:54:39 AM

I say that bearish market is bad for most of holders, because if you aren't a big whale you have to sell cheap to pay your bills. The same story happened to me...

Most people lose at "day" trading.

I would say buy only what you can hold for long (unless you are using it immediately). Anything else seems like some version of day trading.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:11:12 AM

if you use the bull market correctly, you can really make money.  but sometimes young people and newcomers very often do not use the bull market correctly and only lose their capital.  in these moments you need to be very careful with the purchases of coins you need to check everything very carefully.
I believe more in the logic that thinking smart will give a profit on crypto trading even though it's a bull market.
One technique is to sell when prices are down, and save the capital from sales to buy again when prices are still falling. There must be a difference in profits while the amount of coins purchased is as many.

tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:57:04 AM

There is basically two kinds of people during a bear market: those who suffer from it and those who see it as an opportunity and can buy cheap. To be honest though there is also a little bit of luck involved to get timings right and also needs strong financial management to get through bear markets and benefit afterwards.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:29:20 AM

There is basically two kinds of people during a bear market: those who suffer from it and those who see it as an opportunity and can buy cheap.

Correct, those who suffer are those who invest for long term but are weak because they panic, short term investors knows how volatile the market so they could cut lose if necessary, and they survive.

I'm a long term investor and I don't feel I'm suffering from bear market as I believe it was just temporary and I was right now, we are back to bullish trend again but still my target range is not yet achieve so I'm still holding now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: