Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD?  (Read 4290 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 01:06:23 PM

For new investors, it is indeed profitable because they can buy good coins at low prices, but for old investors, they suffer a substantial loss. The advantage of a declining market for old investors is that they can accumulate coins or tokens, so the average price of their investment is low
I agree with you, like me who has been holding altcoin since 2017, hoping that if 2020 bullrun happens so I can sell all my altcoins and start investing in bitcoin even though I think it's a little late.

People have faith in altcoins, that's why they are holding and waiting for the outcomes to recover prices. As of now, the market situation is unpredictable, but people have kept huge faith in chains which they are held. 2020 is a very good year because we might see much good news from the companies and countries about the block chain.

Yes they have faith but for those altcoins who are been establish and manage to be listed on big exchange but for new there? provably their confidence is not big as before since we all know new tokens specially ICO tokens are so painted with bad feedbacks and interest. And maybe it will not get any fame nor those died one will be dumped even if the market will recover.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 01:23:54 PM

What happening now with the tokens and smaller altcoins have nothing to do with the bear market. The investors have realized that the vast majority of them are shitcoins, without any future potential. As a result, majority of them are dumping their tokens and moving on to Bitcoin or Ethereum. This is different from an ordinary bear market, when the value of a particular asset goes down as a result of negative market conditions.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:39:14 PM

For new investors, it is indeed profitable because they can buy good coins at low prices, but for old investors, they suffer a substantial loss. The advantage of a declining market for old investors is that they can accumulate coins or tokens, so the average price of their investment is low
I agree with you, like me who has been holding altcoin since 2017, hoping that if 2020 bullrun happens so I can sell all my altcoins and start investing in bitcoin even though I think it's a little late.
What coins do you hold back from 2017. whereas in 2017 all altcoin is at the top of the price why you choose to hold, It's a little slow if your awareness expects an increase like what happened in 2017. I hope you can take advantage of a good moment next year to attract your capital.

yes, at least he must return the capital first when market prices increase again as in 2017. It seems that the coin held has a very high value when making a purchase. but however I salute with what he did, did not panic and did not give up still holding the coin for the long term

Mega_crypto

Activity: 188
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:44:07 PM

The bear market is dangerous for those traders who entered the bull market at the top, and for those who now want to take an order, the market provides a good opportunity for capital appreciation. And the cryptocurrency market is now in crisis - it's a blown away bubble, due to the pumping of prices in past years, unsecured by real business.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:13:45 PM

If you don't have the funds to invest in smaller coins that has the capability to grow in the future then it's not going to bad for you. But if you're just a bounty hunter, who relies on new projects like ICOs, then you should start investing instead because there is not a lot of things you can expect in bounties during red market.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:54:21 PM

yes the bear market is not too bad because we can buy top coins at cheap prices at the bear market. but for people who buy coins at high prices, the bear market is bad for them. therefore I always suggest to always do research seriously before investing in cryptocurrency and we also have to look at the state of the crypto market. when the bear market like this is the wisest decision in my opinion is to hold on and wait.

Yes that advantages are there with the bear market but the bad disadvantage is that many people are discouraged in the crypto market many old investors when see longer bear market they sell some of their coins. The new investors afraid to enter in the market as they are not sure that the market will again rise. Many people for the needs of their family sell some coins and which put bad effect on the market.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:04:18 PM

the bear market is an opportunity that crypto fans have been waiting for, especially investors. I personally am also waiting for this situation to add a few bags of coins for future investment and of course with the top coins on the market. but on the other hand the bear market is not favored by old investors or investors who have bought coins at high prices and are worried about seeing such a market situation.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:04:35 PM

During 2017 the market I can't really consider this as a bad market or bear. So it kinda oppose what's your idea in bear market. There are many ups and downs but mostly up. I think at the start of the year, the price of bitcoin was 2kish or something. And then it went up so high when the bull came through. Bear market isn't that really bad. You can always think twice in making yourself safe from downs or rather make yourself richer when the bear was exhausted. What's best for me on bear is that, you can accumulate coins on low price. Especially bitcoin. For example, the ATH of btc was 20k. Imagine getting a whole bunch at 7k and then wait for it to reach ATH or breakthrough on it you can triple or so your money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:10:02 PM

The bear market is suitable for those who want to buy cryptocurrency at low prices and bad for those who want to sell it. In addition, the bear market leads to a decrease in activity in the cryptocurrency market, and in this regard it is bad from all sides. We can say that for altcoins the bear market has been going on for two years and we see the deplorable state of the cryptocurrency market now. Therefore, it is desirable that the periods of recession in the cryptocurrency market be short.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:22:20 PM

The bear market is suitable for those who want to buy cryptocurrency at low prices and bad for those who want to sell it. In addition, the bear market leads to a decrease in activity in the cryptocurrency market, and in this regard it is bad from all sides. We can say that for altcoins the bear market has been going on for two years and we see the deplorable state of the cryptocurrency market now. Therefore, it is desirable that the periods of recession in the cryptocurrency market be short.
it's been 2 years we are all being tested by the crypto market, mainly the altcoin market. we have all seen the decline in the price of bitcoin and other cryptos at their lowest prices, even only a few coins have increased but not last long. yes, I think the current market situation is the right time to buy coins cheaply and invest them until the market has completely recovered and the price of BTC is significant again.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 08:17:03 PM

In my opinion the real point bear market can give us bad effact for everyone member because bear market decrease those coins activity thinking everyone new member.
Additional good point for everyone old member can buy cheap price with top currency so take looks your future profits chance then you can understand bear market not bad.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 10:03:32 AM

I agree that bear market is not bad at all. In the bear market, we will easily find active projects which still trying to develop and building community. I think this two activities show that a project worth to invest or not. When a project show positive in this two activities, i'm pretty sure that project will grow fast in the bull market.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:49:32 PM

So, do you want to say that this is about pumping and throwing, even if, as good as emerging projects are going to slow down, even if the market is red?
I do not agree with this, if so, why people continue to carry out projects every day, even though they know that the market conditions are low, or why they do not when the pump arrives, because they will continue to produce whatever the good. or the evil of the project.
good projects will continue even if market conditions are in decline, the value may fall, but the project is still in progress.
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 01:27:38 PM

There are different angles related to the bear market..

From an angle, a bear market indeed is a market of low prices. But there are several scenarios when you buy the dumpest dump price
Then at the breaking point, the token dumps further more and vanish away

For some other token, you buy the dump and the token never rises again
It takes guile intelligence to choose right even after loads of researches
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:47:39 PM

If you had that decision for long time then it is a perfect time you to withdraw it and start a new beginning in bitcoin and it is not that late because we knew that there is no late comers investing in bitcoin. now that the price is low you can accumulate as many as you want and you can earn much more by time so there a big different to have btc and potential altcoin. 2020 is upcoming and better to be ready.   

Watch out for this SPACE!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:24:40 PM

Bear market is really not that bad at all because it gives you opportunity to buy bitcoins and altcoins in a cheaper price, so if the price increases there is a chance that you can double or triple your profit. The bad side of facing the bear market is wee lose a lot of money from our holdings, that is why we need to cut our losses when we see there are sudden changes in the market price.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 02:30:28 PM

I agree that bear market is not bad at all. In the bear market, we will easily find active projects which still trying to develop and building community. I think this two activities show that a project worth to invest or not. When a project show positive in this two activities, i'm pretty sure that project will grow fast in the bull market.

I haven't been able to see that there are projects that continue to undergo major changes or produce a profit for many people today. People still complain a lot about what's happening right now.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:36:00 PM

I haven't been able to see that there are projects that continue to undergo major changes or produce a profit for many people today. People still complain a lot about what's happening right now.
yes because those who invest begin to fear the value of the assets they have to begin to decline gradually. but for those who see the opportunity of a decline happening, of course, it's not so bad.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:38:53 PM

yes because those who invest begin to fear the value of the assets they have to begin to decline gradually. but for those who see the opportunity of a decline happening, of course, it's not so bad.

If they fear with the current market condition, it means that they are not doing their best to study hard how market works, they just think that the market is good once they have seen that the price of it is rising, which is very bad thing as we know that we should not just rely on the price itself.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:19:20 PM

You've got a point. Since now that scammers don't get something from the new projects, I think they will not waste their time on creating projects. But those dedicated team which continously do projects without expecting financial breakthrough but if the project will be successful, good projects will be born.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: