Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD?  (Read 4295 times)
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:01:11 PM

Bear market is not bad as it lets us buy top quality coins for cheap the only thing that hurts most of the people is the floating loss in positions they have entered at higher prices and also the time it takes to recover to previous prices can be long otherwise i think bear market does provide us with good new buy entry opportunities.

Indeed, we can't always have upward trends all the time. The market needed to cooldown also. It might be "bad" for those who got easily swayed by their emotions because of market conditions. FUDs generally discourage other people to continue their holding of their investment. But bear market enables the industry to have a fresh start.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:43:03 AM

Everyone wants profits and seeing your portfolio lose value in time can be really annoying, you can only built cheap portfolio in bear market but its a bad season for those who have already build their portfolio when there was no bear market

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:48:18 AM

If you are well versed in technical and fundamental analysis, then you can earn money both on growth and on decline. And then it doesn’t matter at all what stage is now, bearish or bullish.
I think it will take a lot of knowledge to be proficient in trading because not everyone is confident enough to do this. In fact, the bear market has created a lot of new investment opportunities for everyone and this is a good time for you to consider investing again.

Personally, I still choose to invest in the coins available in this market and certainly 2020 will be the best development period of the crypto market.
najeebhussaini

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:56:00 AM

I don't think bear market is bad because we have seen many time that when the best market occurs most of the big traders do some research and get their coins and find their positions from where the coins go up and the traders book many profit .
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:04:06 AM

Everyone wants profits and seeing your portfolio lose value in time can be really annoying, you can only built cheap portfolio in bear market but its a bad season for those who have already build their portfolio when there was no bear market
But the bear market moment is  a good time for real traders, at that time they are choosing what to buy ,where others affraid of loosing. but the real traders see it as opportunity to earn . Every small movement can get them profit so its not bad at all, it depends how you look at it and how you see it as  an option to earn .
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:12:12 AM

I don't think bear market is bad because we have seen many time that when the best market occurs most of the big traders do some research and get their coins and find their positions from where the coins go up and the traders book many profit .

That's true it's actually a door that opens an opportunity for people to buy coins with good potential at a much lower price and this is what whales are doing right now, wait for the price to go down, buy huge amount and sell to bring the price down in the bull season, bear season are whales playground.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:13:17 AM

i think so. but not all people agree, because they hold coin for too long, or need to cash out theirs but cant cause expensive price of the first te bought it, and they need something big move. for some people that have much profit or good fund, this is good for their profit in the future
Depending on how investors treat their assets, if they can hold for long term and able to wait for the next bull season this bear is a good way to accumulate more assets. Also, if you have good money management and you have separated funds for your emergency and personal needs it will be a big advantage for your long term holding.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:17:06 AM

I think it will take a lot of knowledge to be proficient in trading because not everyone is confident enough to do this. In fact, the bear market has created a lot of new investment opportunities for everyone and this is a good time for you to consider investing again.

Personally, I still choose to invest in the coins available in this market and certainly 2020 will be the best development period of the crypto market.

and also a lot of experience and have faced a variety of market conditions, that's what is called a reliable and professional trader.
I think this year will start reacting again whether it will go down or up. We don't know, let's see.
because there will be a lot of development this year ETH, libra, btc halving and others.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:31:50 AM

That's true it's actually a door that opens an opportunity for people to buy coins with good potential at a much lower price and this is what whales are doing right now, wait for the price to go down, buy huge amount and sell to bring the price down in the bull season, bear season are whales playground.
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:56:38 AM

i think so. but not all people agree, because they hold coin for too long, or need to cash out theirs but cant cause expensive price of the first te bought it, and they need something big move. for some people that have much profit or good fund, this is good for their profit in the future
Depending on how investors treat their assets, if they can hold for long term and able to wait for the next bull season this bear is a good way to accumulate more assets. Also, if you have good money management and you have separated funds for your emergency and personal needs it will be a big advantage for your long term holding.
This is what we know at first, is to hold until the price pumps up which is not good for making a profit. And this is the reason i am not holding for a long term but i hold them and sell if the price is more than 30 - 40 % of profit but it will depends.

Making a profit in a bear market will depend on what coin/token you are investing in and trading it on the market. And we can take advantage if the price goes down because we can still sell them if price rise up. This is the reason on why you need to only invest on crypto that has big potential.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:00:49 AM

Remember that traders can still earn despite of bear market, they are even using this as an opportunity for them to earn more so I don't think that market is bad for everyone, it depends on what we are doing, how we are maximizing our fund. There's no bad or good market, it depends on our own strategy.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:05:38 AM

We should always be very active in the market because sudden drops will always help us to grab the low valued coins, so there is always room for the coin to increase their price when the market bounces back. We should also be very careful with some coin which they might dump very quickly, I hope the market situation is completely bad.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:35:44 AM

Almost all of the traders appreciates what can bear market can do. They are buying coins when the price of it is currently low. They will stock it until the price of it rises up and ready to sell. With that idea, they can easily get profit into it because they bought it low and sell it high.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:39:02 PM

One thing I've learnt about the cryptocurrency industry is that there's beauty in diversity and volatility. The reason why people are cravi to join the industry is simply because of the opportunity it presents, this opportunity is majorly derived from the volatility nature of the market and wise risk takers swing across the market forces to maximise returns.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:59:01 PM

Almost all of the traders appreciates what can bear market can do. They are buying coins when the price of it is currently low. They will stock it until the price of it rises up and ready to sell. With that idea, they can easily get profit into it because they bought it low and sell it high.
traders' strategies are very different, if you play with long-term investments I feel it is suitable to play in the bear market, because low prices are potential, but if daily traders play when the bear market I feel it will be difficult to get profit
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:01:32 PM

This time is great for making money and if you have good knowledge, managing the property will be very easy and do not need to worry too much. I think the bear market is a great opportunity for you to consider more in investing because I believe that by 2020 the market will have a lot of great changes and the value of all coin available in this market will soon raise prices together this year.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:24:29 PM

traders' strategies are very different, if you play with long-term investments I feel it is suitable to play in the bear market, because low prices are potential, but if daily traders play when the bear market I feel it will be difficult to get profit

Actually the current market is still good for the long term and daily trading. It depends on your target, if you target it for a daily profit, say $ 10. So stay consistent to get that target every day. That's why don't be too eager to get huge profits with this bear market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:58:51 PM

We should always be very active in the market because sudden drops will always help us to grab the low valued coins, so there is always room for the coin to increase their price when the market bounces back. We should also be very careful with some coin which they might dump very quickly, I hope the market situation is completely bad.

As a matter of fact, the best time to buy a good coin is during the bear market. 2018 was a great year of dip and experienced investors cashed out. Buying ltc, xrp, xtz, bch were all money multipliers for those who took the opportunity. 2019 was the year of IEOs and It paid well while it trended too

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:06:19 PM

Actually the current market is still good for the long term and daily trading. It depends on your target, if you target it for a daily profit, say $ 10. So stay consistent to get that target every day. That's why don't be too eager to get huge profits with this bear market.
actually it is true that when looking for small profits we can get it at a time like now, but to look for large profits will be difficult. and all investments depend on research and also the investment methods carried out, and also current profits are not as good as when the market is pumping.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:07:15 PM

As a matter of fact, the best time to buy a good coin is during the bear market. 2018 was a great year of dip and experienced investors cashed out. Buying ltc, xrp, xtz, bch were all money multipliers for those who took the opportunity. 2019 was the year of IEOs and It paid well while it trended too

I don't agree, 2019 was bearish and many investors failed to take the profit from the token sales. The rise of IEOs squeezed the ICOs and the experienced investors started to invest in the IEOs for their own safety. Scam project count also decreased because of the lower movement circle and educated investors, maybe this year will be profitable but honestly, I lost my belief.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: