Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD?  (Read 4290 times)
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:33:07 PM

Tactically what favour's John won't necessarily favour James, that is to say John's gain is at James expense, the both can not gain at the same time.
I do not understand what you mean, because here we are talking about the BAD Bear Market, while you are making a parable with the names john and james, so try to explain in detail about the parable friend.
I think he wanted to say that different people can have different thinking about the same thing so some people like the bear market some people don't. Some people gain profit from it and some don’t so it’s all our own choice. For me, bad market is just an opportunity to buy coins at a low price and after some years the same coins would pump up to give you the highest profit as a reward of holding patiently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 07:50:11 PM

I'm not saying if the bear market is bad, but instead that the bear market has a positive impact, including that we can all buy coins cheaply. but keep in mind that not all cryptoqurrency can survive in the market, so my advice is always to reconsider before investing.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:33:06 PM

I think that good projects will be alive not only in bear market! In good market every good project have chance on good development, because market have a lot of investors!
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:04:34 PM

I think that good projects will be alive not only in bear market! In good market every good project have chance on good development, because market have a lot of investors!
but for now it is very difficult to choose a new project, I myself do not dare to invest let alone buy IEO, if you see the Matic case is the same as the bubble, and I believe manipulation,

Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:13:59 PM

If you really you know how frustrating it is to have different thousands of altcoin without trading any for years, will make you understand that bearish market is bad. If it is possible, bear market shouldn't happen cos it has made many investors to lose fate in crypto

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
fireball4

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:44:11 PM

Regardless of the demand for bear and some benefits that can be taken. Here in my view why the project did not work well in 2018 because they counted softcaps and hardcap with ETH, even though the ETH value declined at that time and it was an unexpected event in which the decline was very large at that time. It is very difficult to calculate management to control volatile values, particularly with analysis of risk management.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
[/table
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:53:07 PM

Excluding the fact that bear market is good for those who wants to invest in coins ,buy at cheaper rate with more quantity ,Many hate bear market because there coins lose value but here are some facts you should know

The delays from ICO projects either bounty rewards or getting listed on exchanges are mostly because of market condition ,all these projects are hoping for a better market surge so has to make higher profits just like 2017 ,either the project  has funds or not ,softcap or hardcap raised successful there will still be some delays, you will even see projects putting locks on bounty rewards ,some for six months or more.

If bitcoin hits 30k tomorrow and ETH turned over 1500$ you will see all this projects rushing to exchanges ,releasing locked tokens ,no matter how bad the project is, it will still be profitable,this makes me feel that all this projects have nothing to offer ,they are here for gains ,some short gains and others long term huge gains.

THE FACT IS BEAR MARKET GIVE BIRTH TO VERY GOOD PROJECTS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT ,KUDOS TO ALL THE PROJECTS THAT GOT RELEASED IN BEAR MARKET AND STILL CONTINUE WITH THERE ROADMAP AND GET LISTED WITH NO DELAY,IT MEANS THEY MEAN BUSINESS, it means they are here to deliver at best ,market condition doesn't worry them and they believe that there working product will do the rest.

I agree. Having a bear market is really not that bad because having it makes us see the other side of the crypto industry which we mostly do not see because we are just sticking into the prosperity being shown by the rising prices of all the cryptocurrencies in the crypto market. Bear market do offers us time and chance to have that opportunity to purchase well-known cryptocurrencies that we cannot afford at its expensive so upon having down fall due to bear market, we are taking the chance to acquire coins at cheaper price and hold it for a while until we satisfy and have profit. The most important thing is that we can also easily sort out potential coins specially at the part of Altcoins because of bear market due to the reason that good projects do survive at bear market and continues to show great potential despite of the downfall which makes it a worthy investment for those who seek long term investment.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 10:18:39 PM

I'm not saying if the bear market is bad, but instead that the bear market has a positive impact, including that we can all buy coins cheaply. but keep in mind that not all cryptoqurrency can survive in the market, so my advice is always to reconsider before investing.
need a better understanding of investment in tbear market ,indeed when its the best moment to buy but if one chooses the worst possible product is losing some of your assets ,it's better to put the most popular altcoin than having to put risk at the lowest altcoin skill in managing assets is also a must have item

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:22:09 PM

Yes it is true, sometimes people only focus on the profits they get or arguably focus on the high price of a coin but sometimes to get a large profit later we also need to determine when we will buy a coin and when the bear market is the time right to start buying coins that have great potential to be able to make a profit and bear market is the right time.

Not only that, the profits you can get by investing during the bear market are amazing, you had months to buy bitcoin below 5000 and now we will be lucky if we see bitcoin below 7000 so we can buy at that price, people need to realize that making money is easier than what they think, if what you are doing does not work try to reverse it and most likely you will find that you will make money if you did the exact opposite of what you thought was the right thing to do.
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 05:36:33 PM

I agree with you. In the end, all the Trash will become Gold. Nowadays, many projects lock on bounty rewards. Some projects even make a staking program for one year. All of that is prepared for profit. With locking and staking, the bounty hunter will get more income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: