Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 11:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VFarm: REVOLUTIONIZING URBAN AGRICULTURE 🌱  (Read 2976 times)
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:54:20 AM

Your physical farms does look good. This could be the future, and since CBD is on the rise, they may use this.

Wow, good point with the CBD! Although there are no official statements regarding that, that's another avenue we can look at. Smiley

Agree. They just legalized cannabis in the US, this is hot and can use it.
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:55:13 AM

Your physical farms does look good. This could be the future, and since CBD is on the rise, they may use this.

Wow, good point with the CBD! Although there are no official statements regarding that, that's another avenue we can look at. Smiley

Agree. They just legalized cannabis in the US, this is hot and can use it.

Yes! Our team will definitely take it into consideration and we appreciate it! Our upcoming CBD farms may have what you guys are suggesting, so thank you!
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:18:32 AM

Do you have a plan in place to kickstart this project?

Yes, VFarm has secured fundament markets through its stakeholder which owns A list buildings in the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur and Central London. In all, VFarm is initiating on 15 farms, of which 11 is in Kuala Lumpur and 4 in London.

Good, you are debating to different farms and if you manage to upload some of the photos then it will help the community to know where you are farming? Without seeing potential activity it is impossible for the community to get awareness about the project.
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:22:04 PM

Yes, VFarm has secured fundament markets through its stakeholder which owns A list buildings in the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur and Central London. In all, VFarm is initiating on 15 farms, of which 11 is in Kuala Lumpur and 4 in London.

Good, you are debating to different farms and if you manage to upload some of the photos then it will help the community to know where you are farming? Without seeing potential activity it is impossible for the community to get awareness about the project.

Check out this additional photos from our already built farm

SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:30:56 PM

I love how you guys are helping the environment as well, great use case!

vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:33:10 PM

I love how you guys are helping the environment as well, great use case!

We appreciate your kind words! Here at VFarm, we believe that a community-driven ecosystem that fosters entrepreneurship, fuelled by high-quality content and rewards and hosted on a blockchain- based platform is the solution.

cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:42:16 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/yJcC5RxW/v7.jpg  https://i.postimg.cc/14JhLsm0/v8.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/wygZGbnb/v9.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/8J49QmSk/v10.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/G936PVF4/v11.jpg

Looks so efficient. A video would be nice as it's hard to imagine the scale with just image.
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:43:20 AM

Looks so efficient. A video would be nice as it's hard to imagine the scale with just image.

We have clips available but they have not been edited yet. Stay tuned for those  Cool
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:29:46 AM

Was wondering what is the exact token usage?
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:30:11 AM

Any usage of tokens envisaged by this White Paper will only be used in exchange for the products or services on the VFarm platform (subject to availability at the discretion of VFarm) and no other function or rights shall be attached to the tokens.
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:30:46 AM

Any usage of tokens envisaged by this White Paper will only be used in exchange for the products or services on the VFarm platform (subject to availability at the discretion of VFarm) and no other function or rights shall be attached to the tokens.

Oh I see okay, it's clear. Also, why funding with the token crowdswap?

vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:35:26 AM

Oh I see okay, it's clear. Also, why funding with the token crowdswap?

VFarm's objective is to enable easy and fast access to products and services while providing users with the power to create social impact through their choice of actions. VFarm also aims to create an equitable ecosystem for farmers that can be achieved by an output based contribution. This cannot be done without utility crypto tokens and the blockchain.

Mikhail.YT

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:40:09 PM

Can I receive my token immediately after purchase/?
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:40:55 PM

Can I receive my token immediately after purchase/?

VFarm (VFT) tokens will be issued immediately at the end of each stage of crowdswap.
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:09:52 AM

Any planned exchanges in line to list VFT?
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:10:11 AM

No exact plans yet but we'll keep it transparent to the community once we get any updates!

Mikhail.YT

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:03:48 PM

No exact plans yet but we'll keep it transparent to the community once we get any updates!

We'd love to know ahead of time so we can prepare  Sad
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:04:20 PM

We'd love to know ahead of time so we can prepare  Sad

No worries there. Everything aspect will be looked into.
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:59:45 AM

What exactly is vertical farming when you're saying it?
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:00:13 AM

What exactly is vertical farming when you're saying it?

Vertical farming is defined as when plants or crops are grown inside of a skyscraper greenhouse or on a vertically Revolutionizing Urban Farming inclined surface. A vertical farm is any building that grows plants and is higher than a single storey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: