Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VFarm: REVOLUTIONIZING URBAN AGRICULTURE 🌱  (Read 2953 times)
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:55:30 PM

Heard from your group that you went to United nations? That's a great way to get the word out and share the value of VFarm.

Yes, the pictures are above and we're looking forward to attending more events. Next stop is Utah with the United Nations again.
Boardmangetpaid

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:16:02 PM

Today the team visited United Nation Malaysia office to present our project, and the feedback was great. We look forward for near future collaboration 🌱

https://i.postimg.cc/R63hyYYM/f1.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/v1KHrzZC/f2.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/zbRD0gLv/f3.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/V0qfcPWc/f4.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/MvwZmXzZ/f5.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/fJvz2Zbc/f6.jpg

Nice to see the team is going out there to pitch the project to well known names. Keep it up, you are in the right track to success!!
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:16:52 PM

Today the team visited United Nation Malaysia office to present our project, and the feedback was great. We look forward for near future collaboration 🌱

Nice to see the team is going out there to pitch the project to well known names. Keep it up, you are in the right track to success!!

It is a collective effort. The team is just doing what it's supposed to be doing  Grin More exciting updates to come as the project moves along.
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:11:32 PM

This is awesome news for the supporters as a whole. Its big exposure and a partnership with the United Nations will really be big for the project. Every country has that and its important for us to explain to them the value that the project brings in.
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:13:32 PM

This is awesome news for the supporters as a whole. Its big exposure and a partnership with the United Nations will really be big for the project. Every country has that and its important for us to explain to them the value that the project brings in.

Totally! We are definitely moving in the right direction and it is indeed good to show the world how vertical farming can be the future.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:31:27 PM

Do you plan to do IEO on LATOKEN? because I see this there https://latoken.com/ico/ETH-VFarm if it's true, why did you choose LATOKEN? why not a bigger exchange?
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 02:34:43 PM

Do you plan to do IEO on LATOKEN? because I see this there https://latoken.com/ico/ETH-VFarm if it's true, why did you choose LATOKEN? why not a bigger exchange?

I think the link is false as it shows another token when you open it.
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:25:26 AM

Yes, it was not the VFT. Which exchanges are you planning to get listed on anyways? LAToken was still good.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:26:00 PM

I can recognize only Iskandar Zaffa. Who is this woman and other guys ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1459

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:36:34 PM

Your link leads only to project overview/ieo card. I suppose this was created automatically by Latoken. If they gets a lot of interest from users, maybe they will contact Vfarm by them self and offer listing or IEO.

Btw, listing on Latoken will be way cheaper than listing on other "bigger exchange". Why not start with something small. I dont think that Vfarm has enough funds to allow listing on Binance or OKEx.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:56:18 PM

Your link leads only to project overview/ieo card. I suppose this was created automatically by Latoken. If they gets a lot of interest from users, maybe they will contact Vfarm by them self and offer listing or IEO.

Btw, listing on Latoken will be way cheaper than listing on other "bigger exchange". Why not start with something small. I dont think that Vfarm has enough funds to allow listing on Binance or OKEx.

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll contact them if the team decides to list the token there.
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:49:37 PM

How does the LED lights help the plants inside your POC Farms?
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:51:22 PM

How does the LED lights help the plants inside your POC Farms?

The LED light gives out the light of different wavelengths that target different types of chlorophyll. That right there increases the amount of sunlight absorbed, therefore making photosynthesis very efficient, thus assisting in achieving the primary goal of vertical farming which is to produce more food per square meter.
dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:52:14 PM

How much token will be sold during this sale?
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:52:30 PM

How much token will be sold during this sale?

40% of VFarm (VFT) tokens will be swapped for ETH or BTC to fund the development & operations
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:29:19 PM

This is very good news for the entire VFarm community. Malaysia is a promising region for the development of vertical agriculture and I think large investors will be interested in supporting this project.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:49:41 PM

This is very good news for the entire VFarm community. Malaysia is a promising region for the development of vertical agriculture and I think large investors will be interested in supporting this project.
I hope this all goes well and it is not wrong to choose a country like Malaysia, I hope that this cooperation will mutually benefit and help each other to achieve one goal, namely success, because if it does not achieve success then all will be in vain and it will certainly make many people feel even more disappointed
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:53:51 PM

I hope this all goes well and it is not wrong to choose a country like Malaysia, I hope that this cooperation will mutually benefit and help each other to achieve one goal, namely success, because if it does not achieve success then all will be in vain and it will certainly make many people feel even more disappointed

Thank you for believing in the project. The team is hard at work to make this project a success for everyone involved.
Boardmangetpaid

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:31:52 PM

Will the token be required for transportation service?
vfarmofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:32:27 PM

Will the token be required for transportation service?

The VFarm token is required for transport service providers to write their logistics data onto the VFarm Agro Traceability Blockchain. That data comes from the transport app API data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: