Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are losing confident and interest in altcoins  (Read 10321 times)
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:46:15 PM

Do you think it ever going to be recovered and if you think, yes, then how long?
Altcoins will recover, Not really sure when. I'm waiting just like you are. It's going to be epic altseason, A lot of accumulation this time around. I'm patient and will sell most of my bags at x5+.
bluesnup

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:12:35 PM

What? I don't think this is true at all! Right now all eyes are on Bitcoin but that's recent because days ago it was Altcoin season, if you are a trader and go around in telegram groups at least for my experience with Switchdex.ag most people are just speculating alts price and the rise in some are huge, check tokens outside the top 50 atm, gains like +20% and more!
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:28:44 PM

People loosing interest with altcoin, are you sure about it ??
I think no one people like that, don't forget ETH, BNB, LTC is altcoin too in mayor possition.
Altcoin is will never lost like you said.
Moreover, the interest in altcoins is only increasing.BNB is generally a super altcoin, which will cost even more with time.The author of the post asserting that the interest in altcoins has decreased, can in the same way say that interest in cryptocurrency has become less. These are identical concepts.But in view of the fact that this is obviously not the case, the author’s conclusions can be considered absurd.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:49:09 PM

Do you think it ever going to be recovered and if you think, yes, then how long?

No, not all although the majority is not showing good price performance in the market, you can tell that to coin that just comes out from ICO or crowdfunding but not to stable altcoins like litecoin, Eos or Tron, there are still coins that still generate a lot of interest in the market.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:01:26 PM

No, not all although the majority is not showing good price performance in the market, you can tell that to coin that just comes out from ICO or crowdfunding but not to stable altcoins like litecoin, Eos or Tron, there are still coins that still generate a lot of interest in the market.
The coin does have considerable interest so there are indeed many people who are interested in investing. and of course this is not a new thing when they are interested in investing.the platform and the projeck are already running
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:28:05 PM

Many things will make you throw away the altcoin that you have and the loss of trust because the altcoin you hold does not have a good future and is not in line with the road map because developers are suddenly silent and there is no latest information from their project.
But if the project has a good product we can see it on 100 marketcap coins, they have good prices for investment and you might not think of losing trust in the coins you hold because many altcoins have good prices like Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, and coins new that you cannot have for long-term investment.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:36:33 PM

it can't be concluded that it takes how long to recover, but even so i'm sure they still have a high confident for altcoins because when the price of bitcoin has already increased then altcoins will follow that step

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:09:44 PM

People lose confidence in altcoins because they don't grow for a long time, and if they do, it's very weak, the situation will change for the better in the future

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 07:15:55 PM

You are making such a general statement.
You realize that everything except btc is an alt right?
Also if you just keep on wondering if things will be like dec 2017, then you are missing a lot of opportunities.

There are a lot of alts that have made progress.
In fact there are some that have even risen in value.
It is hard to see if you only look at coinmarketcap.
For example, ENJIN has actually risen in value despite the market crashing last year.
The price displayed right now is lower than it's all time high.
However, that is just because the value is based off of btc and btc isn't as valuable before.
ENJ has actually grown substantially against btc this year.

hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 07:37:30 PM

Altcoin market is now waiting for its time. It is necessary to wait until Bitcoin stops growing at such a wild pace and then the turn of altcoins will come. People will again be interested in alts when they start to grow massively to BTC. This moment will come soon, we just need to be patient and trade Bitcoin while it grows
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:26:15 PM

No one knows exactly when it's going to happen, but it's going to happen. Some altcoins still show good growth and no one knows yet what will happen when it's bull run. I believe that altcoins should be given another chance.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:42:06 PM

So you think people are losing confidence and interest on altcoins when the price starts to drop? Lol, No. They are not losing confidence. At least on the well known top altcoins like ETH and LTC. The price drop is quite normal to be honest and we have seen this multiple times. When the price of bitcoin starts to rise, people dump their altcoins to invest on bitcoins in order to gain some profit. Once they have invested/gained enough profit, they sell a part of their investment and starts to buy back their dumped alt coins at lower price which in turn will eventually cause the price of altcoins to increase. So, you need to keep on waiting for a while until the price of bitcoin gets stable for the price of altcoins to recover.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 09:03:50 PM

Altcoins are currently recovering and there is no going back since Bitcoin is on an upward trend since the middle of this month. Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash are moving in the same direction with Bitcoin and if in your portfolio you don't have these as part of your investment portfolio then you need to have a rethink.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:08:17 PM

ETH, TRX, BNB etc are altcoins; so how can people lose confidence when they are seeing what the teams are offering as well as trying to achieve?.
It's high time people start concentrating on coins that has something to offer rather than chasing coins that will only make them lose money or lose interest in investing in potential coins.
This space is highly unpredictable, thus it's wise to Invest in a good coin and be sure of a good reward whether instant or in the near future.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:12:25 PM

What do you mean they are losing interesting in altcoins? Just check coinmarketcap almost all of the top 10 altcoins are all green and are just like 50%-60% of it's previous highs. It mean that is has gaining in the last couple of months now. If you are thinking of a drastic run to reach another all time high then you need to correct that mindset. Remember we have a long bear market, the market won't recover what we have lost over night.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:16:43 PM

What do you mean they are losing interesting in altcoins? Just check coinmarketcap almost all of the top 10 altcoins are all green and are just like 50%-60% of it's previous highs. It mean that is has gaining in the last couple of months now. If you are thinking of a drastic run to reach another all time high then you need to correct that mindset. Remember we have a long bear market, the market won't recover what we have lost over night.
I should somehow agree with you here. I am an ETH supporter and i could say the i am gaining with my holdings now. If people are losing interest in altcoins then the bear market should have continue  but it's the opposite that happen now, we are seeing green in the market and it is mainly because of the interest of the community to the altcoins.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:48:51 PM

I am not losing confidence in altcoins because I am holding some bags of altcoins and I believe things will turnaround very soon. The uptrend has been centered on bitcoin and altcoins are not really going up for now but am confident that holding altcoins will still be profitable.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:05:11 PM

I think altcoins are recovering now so why should people lose confident in altcoins. There's no way unless probably you've invested in shit coins.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:39:34 PM

I don't think people are losing confident and interest in altcoins just because the prices of alternative coins dropped for sometime now. I believe altcoins are increasing in price at the moment and there's no going back once bitcoin is also increasing

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 10:56:14 PM

That's why we have to choose Altcoins where you have to be absolutely sure, it is capable of recovering. I have done this since BTC and Alts fell from ATH.
Also, i usually make the target by see and also predict the project timeline. Averagy is about 2-3 months. Otherwise i released it.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: