Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin season is not here yet.  (Read 13677 times)
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:16:40 PM

If it is not yet time for altcoins to enter into the bulk phase, then something else can be done with it. If you see the Satoshi value of altcoins, you would have noticed some reduction. Which means that altcoins general are at their base. So it is time to accumulate more.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:38:32 PM

For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time

well, however bitcoin is very market binding
and the current situation will not be high growth for altcoins especially for shitcoin. I think the growth of bitcoin has not yet reached stability
the decline and growth has always changed several weeks. I think you better monitor it first or trade
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 331

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 01:47:24 PM

If it is not yet time for altcoins to enter into the bulk phase, then something else can be done with it. If you see the Satoshi value of altcoins, you would have noticed some reduction. Which means that altcoins general are at their base. So it is time to accumulate more.
altcoin season not started yet now, and looks like we have to wait in long time again.bitcoin dominance in market now so high although its price corrected.and if confidence and already calculate the risk than we should accumulate our altcoin amount.someday its value will rise alot.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:57:07 PM

For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time

Though the bitcoin market has been experiencing a surge in value and many claims it as the start of the bullrun, altcoins have been quiet in the market. Indeed its time is not yet here. But soon it will follow. Though, many analysts say that not all altcoins will surge in price just like the previous bull run.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 01:59:05 PM

Altcoin prices rose quite slowly compared to Bitcoin price. I think that there will be a rapid rise in the prices of altcoins in the near future. That's why I keep waiting patiently.
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 03:01:54 PM

So now I have some altcoins in my hand. I haven't sold them. I'm waiting patiently even at the worst of the market. Encryption requires patience. Maybe one day they will bring us good returns. I hope everyone with altcoins is lucky.

meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:32:51 PM

Today I read one research of experts in the field of cryptocurrency. Opinions are strongly divided. Many people think that the altcoin season will not come again. Because investors have become smarter and now they do not believe in them, they only believe in Bitcoin. But there are those who believe that the season of altcoins will come. I myself really hope so because I myself hold a very large part of the altcoins.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:52:36 PM

Altcoin are having a hard time and hard to recover even if BTC is getting pumped. Usually, as BTC gets up also Altcoin gets up. I hope altcoin will climb the soonest.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 04:14:38 PM

Altcoin are having a hard time and hard to recover even if BTC is getting pumped. Usually, as BTC gets up also Altcoin gets up. I hope altcoin will climb the soonest.

Well, that used to be the case in the past, but now the situation has changed. After the big fall in the valuation of many of the alts in 2018, the investors are very reluctant to invest in them. And another reason may be the decline of the ICO market. Apart from rare exceptions such as LINK, almost all the altcoins have gone down against BTC.
soenan

Activity: 652
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:47:16 PM

Do not complain about the price of bitcoin now and also other coins, we must be sure about the payment of prices will be returned and never be afraid to invest, be patient and never worry, I'm sure now the price of bitcoin is slowly growing and proven, I personally choose bitcoin to trade, because I'm sure bitcoin will surge in the near future.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 07:04:21 PM

We are tending towards its season gradually. It is not something that will happen in a rush but rather gradually, this is because the percentage in which the value of altcoins went down towards the end of last year till early this year was so high. It will therefore take more time to boom. Nonetheless, we are getting closer to it bit by bit. The season we are right now for altcoins is preparatory stage for the great season of harvest that will soon emerge. Everyone needs to keep holding and not sell cheaply. The probability is still there that before the end of this year  there might be 50% uprise in altcoin level. 

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:15:16 PM

So far, altcoins are not growing on the market, which means that their season hasn't started yet and it's not known when they'll start.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:33:07 PM

When the bitcoin is unstable, it's dangerous to invest heavily on altcoins because one can loss greatly when bitcoin shoots up higher than one has expected. A lot of altcoin holders loss heavily when bitcoin reached $13k because they never expected it coming.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:52:26 PM

If you say that you don't bother investing in altcoins because the altcoin season doesn't exist yet, I don't think you are right. Indeed, currently only Bitcoin is starting to increase in price, which does not mean this is not the altcoin season. Who knows, tomorrow Altcoin will increase by 50% from today's price.
In matters of investment, not as you mean.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:14:26 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right. If you are too nervous and do not know how to wait, then the cryptocurrency market is not for you. You do not need to complain that the altcoins are in the red zone, take a break, relax and rest from the market, wait patiently, everything has its time, and I hope your patience will be rewarded.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:56:25 PM

I don't really know when is the season of altcoin, do you know it? I guess there is no such season. It is every time for me as long as you are having a research before you invest or buy that token for sure there will be profit in the end right.
Altcoin volatility is also like bitcoin's fluctuation sometimes we can't read it so we'd better to observe carefully the market so that we know when is the right time to buy.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:57:41 PM

maybe it's not time for the altcoin to go up significantly we see going forward whether altcoin will follow the price of bitcoin or altcoin that will lead, for now the bitcoin is leading
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:02:56 PM

If you watch the market carefully, only bitcoin and to certain extent litecoin is moving up. Others are just waiting for something to happen. Even ETH did not move with BTC this time.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:35:09 PM

If you look at it, of course we don't feel that season and maybe the altcoin season will come in the future. Maybe here nobody can describe how the altcoin season is. What I know is that many altcoins have increased which is called the altcoin season.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:48:38 PM

Altcoin season is here to make you rich, guys!
Don't miss this opportunity! It is a real chance to level up you. Crypto will change your life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: