Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market?  (Read 17468 times)
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:00:53 PM

The market to the best of my understanding is in state where the price are becoming more stabilized, that could lead to bull run or decline in prices, often when prices are in this state it mostly results to a price increase.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:34:56 PM

At this moment market is going great atleast better than last year.  We really show some good run in last two months and they are really good. At this moment market is doing some corrections and tht is fine it's not the best time for investment though. I think if market took some push from some institutional investors it can broke the resistance and make a good run again. Btc is kindly at a good price but btc dominance is too high.

Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:53:03 AM

I think it is just for a short term period. You can observe the market now. Only bitcoin is increasing in price as compared to altcoins like ripple, ethereum and EOS. It seems like altcoin season has gone.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Rahib khan

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:27:25 PM

I don't care what is the current situation is because I know that in this year in October Bit[Suspicious link removed]n go up and if you don't invest now.Then you never had the chance to buy Bitcoin Mark my word now it's gonna happen.then you can thank me
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:44:27 PM

Personally, I think that now the situation on the market is very unstable. And at any moment the price may rise or fall to the lowest limits. But sooner or later the situation in the market will soon change and all investors will receive a good profit from investing.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:11:53 AM

I have doubts about the stability of the market today. The price of cutting fell and this caused me a number of inconveniences. Let's say a coin like VEIL from 0.2 dropped to 0.1, it worries me a lot. I was hoping that the ETH would maintain its position at $ 320. Well, as we can see, it again fell to $ 180.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:42:00 AM

The present crypto market is unpredictable, because prices are rising all falling almost at intervals. The most worrisome part of it is that, the unstable nature oof bitcoin is affecting almost all altcoins, except for those with solid team and solid  products. That notwithstanding, it is a good opportunity for those who are astute in trading to make a lot of profits and investing in good coins for long term might be profitable.
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:02:49 PM

The market is volatile in nature but a bit stable now, it's very difficult to predict if it's preparing for a bear or bull run. We need projects that help drive adoption by tapping in on millions of its integrated users. A lot of people still don't recognize the benefits that we can get from crypto and blockchain but I guess that we just needed to be patient and wait for the time where it's all being accepted widely by the community.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:39:50 PM

I believe the market will keep on growing, old coins will still perform above average but new coins will have a hard time getting good support in the market, some of the new coins now don't have the concept and the innovation that old coins are developing or have now.
That's because investors prefer investing in old coins rather than new coins, which is why new coins are difficult to develop and eventually become dead coins.
yup! it is true. i also think like that.
most investors choose old coins over new coins, or if they buy new coins they only take advantage of the opportunity of pump and dump in a short time. after they make a profit, they will re-invest their money in old coins.

Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:29:44 PM

From the time of this post till now, the market has seen tremendous improvement.  The market is doing so well and I believe there are better news and adoptions to come in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: