Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin season is not here yet.  (Read 13677 times)
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 11:10:04 PM

Yes I agree. We didn't see the altcoin season already start here.
We must wait more to make that happen, and wait for BTC price is stable, cause it's hard to get alt season when BTC price is very volatile.
When BTC price is stable, we can get it.

TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:13:02 PM

No one can tell when the altcoin season would be.  The space is just not comprehendable, when you least expect it, it will start with a positive movement, but right now, I think the rise of BTC is making the value of Altcoin dip. We just need to keep monitoring the token movement

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:39:04 PM

For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time

I don't really think I will agree with you on this. Considering the changes in the trends in the market values of most altcoins such as ripple, we are currently in the altcoin season. You just need to know what altcoins to invest in. Also spend some time monitoring the crypto market to know what altcoin to invest in..
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:39:44 PM

I think we are far from that. Bitcoin has been and will be the king of crypto for many reasons. The session is pretty far, but few Alt like Eth and BNB are pretty decent on their own if one is thinking of investing in crypt other than Bitcoin. Just try to keep your shares more in Bitcoin, like 80-20 split or a 90-10 split. If not, then go for Bitcoin full time. It is rising and will continue to do so. And you aren’t likely to go wrong.
Alt coin session will be here soon (hope so!), we just have to wait patiently for it to happen. Till then, the market is pretty down, so if anyone wants to invest in them, just do very thorough research.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:44:42 PM

yes altcoin season is not started yet i think within 2 weeks we will see altcoin season and fresh money will come to alts market

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:55:59 PM

I think altcoins will begin growing after huge BTC growth. Now people are still waiting for another BTC rally and look at alts very carefully cause they will fall even deeper in this case.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:08:18 PM

I think altcoins will begin growing after huge BTC growth. Now people are still waiting for another BTC rally and look at alts very carefully cause they will fall even deeper in this case.
altcoin will actually grow if bitcoin grows with them. when bitcoin grows big and is not followed by altcoins then it won't be good news for altcoins because there will be many altcoins sold for bitcoin. the dominance of bitcoin will strengthen and that is certainly bad for the growth of the altcoin market. look now that altcoin is starting to move up with the slow growth of bitcoin. hopefully the altcoin pump will happen quickly.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
sixtyonefourfive

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:10:42 PM

hopefully the altcoin pump will happen quickly.

Yes certainly loving the quick pumps on HST decision token, they are quick that's for sure.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:11:21 PM

The growth of altcoins is now due to the growth of bitcoin. Altcoins significantly increased in $ equivalent, but in relation to bitcoin growth is very weak or not at all. I think that most altcoins will follow the trend this year but will not give much growth.
I think that Altcoin have been pretty impressive as well. There has been pretty good rise in the market value of ETH and BNB. But compared to Bitcoin, the rise in the value of altcoin is low and I think altcoin will have its own season soon. There is a general perception that a rise in the market value of Bitcoin stimulate investment in altcoin as well and that is what you are talking about here.
mackstuart

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:13:07 PM

The season of altcoins will not start soon, now you can gradually buy decent coins and wait for the growth of altcoins!

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 07:45:27 PM

Altcoin season is not a real thing. In the last bull run the huge positive price movement of altcoins was fueled by hype and mainly the fear of missing out FOMO.
The next bull run will be moved by real innovation and any cryptocurrency project that doesn't meet up with this will die.
So dont hold shitcoins just because you are waiting for altcoin season.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:54:22 PM

Why do you think it is not here yet? Accumulation is almost over and soon people will buy altcoins. I think big green candle is coming within a short period of time

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
sixtyonefourfive

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:23:59 PM

Altcoin season is here, looks like FOMO kicking in on HST decision token
mackstuart

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:18:32 PM

The season of altcoins will not start soon, now you can gradually buy decent coins and wait for the growth of altcoins!
Most likely, altcoins will not grow quickly, but will grow gradually, you need to be ready for it and take promising altcoins
The growth of altcoins is sure to begin and you need to be ready for this, now the prices for altcoins are very low, but I think that the price will fall even lower!

iwishicouldfly

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:34:53 PM

Altcoin season is not a real thing. In the last bull run the huge positive price movement of altcoins was fueled by hype and mainly the fear of missing out FOMO.
The next bull run will be moved by real innovation and any cryptocurrency project that doesn't meet up with this will die.
So dont hold shitcoins just because you are waiting for altcoin season.

You're right but nobody is going to listen to you in this thread because everyone is a bag holder.  Most altcoins from 2017 are DEAD.  There are very few altcoins I'd want to be holding right now and possibly zero I'd take over bitcoin.  Everyone was looking for the next bitcoin but nothing delivered and most were scams.

There is no alt season coming, period.  Only increasing BTC dominance.  There will probably be one or two coins out of THOUSANDS that may get you profits even better than BTC but never again will we see 2017 were every shitcoin was seeing a x10-x100 pump.  The coins that see these gains are going to be real game changers and there are only going to be a few if any. 

If i were in shitcoins like XRP right now I'd be cutting my losses and dumping to BTC.  Even if I were to invest outside of BTC it would be a small % (25% or so).
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:37:58 PM

it seems like now it's not a year for altcoins. where the altcoin market growth is still slow, some have managed to pump because of updates from their own platforms. only bitcoin does a big pump, and altcoin doesn't manage to follow it because the dominance of bitcoin is too big.

Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:18:50 PM

I am sure that the growth of altcoins will be very soon.  And because of this already filled his wallet.  I believe in Altcoins, but I want to say that a lot depends on Bitcoin.
Still worth it once again to choose the right altcoins , as many coins have no future , and it is best to choose those coins that have the potential , look at the latest ieo there are excellent coins.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 05:32:09 PM

it seems like now it's not a year for altcoins. where the altcoin market growth is still slow, some have managed to pump because of updates from their own platforms. only bitcoin does a big pump, and altcoin doesn't manage to follow it because the dominance of bitcoin is too big.
I agree with it, bitcoin price is rising since beginning of 2019 and we can see most altcoin only walk in his place, getting 10% change of raising is so hard to see. Blessed are for people who quickly take action by exchange it for bitcoin, so they can also get profit quickly.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 02:30:08 PM

I am daily seeing coinmarketcap about altcoins price graph, altcoins price is still down. We have to keep patience and wait. I hope once bitcoin is stable altcoins will be increased.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:57:39 PM

I had anticipated that etherium should have grown above $400 by now to usher in a a good altcoins season but so far the growth is so stunted and being the leader of altcoins, it will take a while to make good recovery, just holding onto btc seems the safest for now

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: