Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✔︎ True Dividend Crypto (TDC) ✔︎ [POS/MN] ✔︎✔︎ Trusted Digital Currency ✔︎  (Read 2931 times)
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3033

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 03:22:31 PM

@suprnurd

There is a Fake Ann done from a User from your ANN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182222.msg54325182#msg54325182
Just wanted to let you know and i have already reported the thread, so more Users the thread reporting so faster it gets deleted.

You can read more about in my thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182222.msg54325182#msg54325182

Regards Lafu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suprnurd (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 04:05:54 PM

@suprnurd

There is a Fake Ann done from a User from your ANN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182222.msg54325182#msg54325182
Just wanted to let you know and i have already reported the thread, so more Users the thread reporting so faster it gets deleted.

You can read more about in my thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182222.msg54325182#msg54325182

Regards Lafu

Thank you Lafu the effort you put in to protecting this community is highly commendable. I'm somewhat flattered, as this is the second time my tiny project has been the target of scammers seeking to provide a tampered download to my users, even though there are very few of us! Incredible.

I've also reported the Fake Ann thread too, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 08:14:09 AM

!! WARNING !!

For some reason this project has become a target of some malicious actors who are attempting to spread malware by providing fake downloads to TrueCrypto-OSS. I have removed all direct download links from the posts in this thread and all download links now point directly to the relevant GitHub download page, where you will have to click the file you wish to download from there.

In the future when I post updates, I will be adopting this new practice as well.

In the meantime, the only binaries which are considered to be "safe" are located here:
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/releases/latest

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 01:16:44 PM

!! WARNING !!

For some reason this project has become a target of some malicious actors who are attempting to spread malware by providing fake downloads to TrueCrypto-OSS. I have removed all direct download links from the posts in this thread and all download links now point directly to the relevant GitHub download page, where you will have to click the file you wish to download from there.

In the future when I post updates, I will be adopting this new practice as well.

In the meantime, the only binaries which are considered to be "safe" are located here:
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/releases/latest
I checked the thread report on the fake ANN thread that tries to mimic the real True Dividend Crypto ANN thread by suprnurd. This is clearly a well-prepare and malicious attack on your thread and your project. There people are really wicked. Thanks to Lafu to spot out this.
Anyway, if I don't have enough 5,000 TDC to make a MN, are there any share MN pool or service available?
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 03:36:45 PM

I checked the thread report on the fake ANN thread that tries to mimic the real True Dividend Crypto ANN thread by suprnurd. This is clearly a well-prepare and malicious attack on your thread and your project. There people are really wicked. Thanks to Lafu to spot out this.
Anyway, if I don't have enough 5,000 TDC to make a MN, are there any share MN pool or service available?

Currently there aren't any pools or shared services available as far as I know. That being said, we haven't done the #masternode-giveaway yet we are still preparing for it! Join our discord at https://discord.gg/5SABgCt and post in the #masternode-giveaway channel to reserve your spot in line. There has been some interest but not even close to the amount we have available to give away.

AD Node

Activity: 140
Merit: 57

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 05:45:51 AM

Looks like another user is creating a fake ann again, after checked into discord I've this one which is the original and legit, please take a look on the new possible fake ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5246771.0

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 02:43:57 PM

Looks like another user is creating a fake ann again, after checked into discord I've this one which is the original and legit, please take a look on the new possible fake ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5246771.0

Looks like the topic was taken down, thank you for reporting it!

PAMPT

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:06:52 PM

Someone on the block wanna bungle the progress a coin has made with fake threads. The main concern is not that. Its about why dividends are not being paid. The coin is reminiscent to donationware in how it is structured: a pool with third-party money is held to satiate thirst for money in people born out of mendicant gens, coming here to implore for cash.
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 07:57:12 PM

Someone on the block wanna bungle the progress a coin has made with fake threads. The main concern is not that. Its about why dividends are not being paid.

I'm not sure where you are getting your information from, but dividends certainly ARE being paid. Every block that is generated on the network rewards both the stakers and the masternode operators with a share, and that has been and is working just fine.

The coin is reminiscent to donationware in how it is structured: a pool with third-party money is held to satiate thirst for money in people born out of mendicant gens, coming here to implore for cash.

I don't know how to respond to this, but I have a feeling you're just a bot account and not a real person.

I am admin staff of Biflex.net

Biflex is a new centralized exchange, you can check our website

FREE LISTING
ZERO FEES TRADING FOR 90 DAYS

If you want to list your coin in BIFLEX for free contact us on discord.

I will contact you, a free exchange listing is always appreciated.

mnhoster
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 08:32:31 PM

True Divident Crypto (TDC) Compatible With MNHoster App

BTT Topic: MNHoster App

Windows Masternode Hoster - Tool For Hosting Masternodes At Windows Personal Computer

How To Host Masternode At Windows Video

It Works With All Coins with QT Wallet.
It Is Hot Node - Cold Wallet Setup (same as ubuntu setups)
Supports All Masternode Coins
Supports Multiple Masternodes For Same Coin
Autoupdates

Requirements
You must change/add 'listen=0' to your wallet.conf file.
WorkingDirectory must not contains spaces.

How is it working?

This tool copies your masternode's wallet and dash-cli.exe (For RPC Communication) to working directory and builds $coinname.conf file with your input values.
You can copy your blockchain folders (blocks,chainstate,sporks etc.) to workingdirectory\$coinname folder or just wait qt wallet for downloading blockchain files.
And when you start your masternode it links "datadir" and "conf" values to workingdirectory\$coinname\$coinname.conf file.
This way you can host your masternodes at windows and if you change your 'masternode port', 'rpc port' and 'coinname' for every instance masternode setup, you can start multiple masternodes for same coin.

alkuluku

Activity: 110

🙏

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 04:29:56 AM

I am getting this thing in my mind, Wont staking rewards will increase the circulation of the coin in the market and decrease its value in future?

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 11:25:50 PM

I am getting this thing in my mind, Wont staking rewards will increase the circulation of the coin in the market and decrease its value in future?

Yes, both the staking and masternode rewards increase the circulating supply of this and every other POS/MN coin. Even in Bitcoin, every block that is mined creates a few additional coins that get added to the circulating supply. I have recently started experimenting with burning coins, so I think I will be implementing something where the development team burns some coins on some kind of schedule which would help with reducing the circulating supply.

Bootstrap updated to block 727200
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-blockchain-bootstrap/releases/latest

MD5:
bootstrap.dat = d6f22990e83abc3c743b8be86dc3e41e
bootstrap.zip = 1bc4a12c1d4b15fa790efb39b17e591c

I still haven't made any additional progress with the masternode giveaway process, I was hoping to have it done by now so we can get the giveaway started! It's been tough to stay motivated, especially with all the shit going on in the world these days. I'm sure I will get back into this at some point. In the meantime, follow us on twitter and join our discord to stay in touch.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 10:31:37 AM

To whomever donated 0.00053486 BTC to the development fund,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

BitSails.com
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 10:29:27 AM

📢 #BitSails New Market Listing:

https://www.bitsails.com/market?MarketName=BTC-TDC

We are happy to announce we are now supporting a new coin on BitSails.com: #True Dividend Crypto $TDC.

Coin's info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5158636.0

Enjoy your trading of the most safe, fast & reliable $CRYPTO exchange

📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢

lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:43:41 AM

Just curious, is this still being actively developed?

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 07:13:33 PM

I would say that development has stalled for the time being, seeing as I've been busy working on other projects. I'd like to try and free up some time to do some more updates as well as finally get that masternode giveaway launched but it's pretty tough given my lack of spare time.

I haven't even had the chance to check out that bitsails exchange.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:22:08 PM

I would say that development has stalled for the time being, seeing as I've been busy working on other projects. I'd like to try and free up some time to do some more updates as well as finally get that masternode giveaway launched but it's pretty tough given my lack of spare time.

I haven't even had the chance to check out that bitsails exchange.

It feels that the future of this project is cloudy at the moment. At least, you still respond here and not totally abandon this project of yours. Do you think you can still make this project operational in the future? I mean, for those holders of this coin who are still collecting this, they may wonder if it is still worth spending their resources to this coin?
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 04:14:53 PM

It feels that the future of this project is cloudy at the moment.

The future of this project is the same as it's always been since it began. If you disagree please feel free to elaborate.

At least, you still respond here and not totally abandon this project of yours.

As I always have. I'm also available in our discord and can usually be reached fairly quickly there. Here is the link --> https://discord.gg/5SABgCt

Do you think you can still make this project operational in the future?

The blockchain is fully operational and although the network is currently small, it is also fully operational.

I mean, for those holders of this coin who are still collecting this, they may wonder if it is still worth spending their resources to this coin?

That part I can't speculate on - our community is very small and it's hard to tell just how many people are still actively participating on any level of this project. A large majority of the existing supply was in the hands of the legacy project community members and it's not known whether those people are still around or not or whether they even still have access to their coins.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 04:56:00 PM

Bootstrap updated to block 990800
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-blockchain-bootstrap/releases/latest

MD5:
bootstrap.dat = 5042560bc6589db077b7b5fc1df09d54
bootstrap.zip = 6cf00dcb84f7f119232af85d528c30ce

Not much news to report, I'm quite busy these days so things will be moving very slow until I can free up some more time. In the meantime, follow us on twitter and join our discord to stay in touch.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 01:57:22 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2020, 06:58:48 PM by suprnurd

I was able to spend a few minutes this morning to check out the Bitsails exchange. It seems like the site is working fine, I was able to generate a new TDC address and successfully deposit some coins. Unfortunately, withdrawals require a manual verification process which I do not know how long it will take. I'll update my post here if/when it is successful.

EDIT: The transaction did end up getting approved. I'm not sure exactly how long it took to approve but a few hours had passed when I noticed it had confirmed on the blockchain.

An application to list on the Altilly Crypto Exchange was also submitted by myself this morning. We'll see what they say... apparently it takes about 7 days for them to contact you back. In the meantime, I'll also be reaching out to the team at Altmarkets to see if we can resume our listing process which we had begun ages ago and never completed.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: