Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 06:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✔︎ True Dividend Crypto (TDC) ✔︎ [POS/MN] ✔︎✔︎ Trusted Digital Currency ✔︎  (Read 2943 times)
Moshen

Activity: 148
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 05:19:58 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 01:16:21 AM by Moshen

It feels that the future of this project is cloudy at the moment.

The future of this project is the same as it's always been since it began. If you disagree please feel free to elaborate.

At least, you still respond here and not totally abandon this project of yours.

As I always have. I'm also available in our discord and can usually be reached fairly quickly there. Here is the link --> https://discord.gg/5SABgCt

Do you think you can still make this project operational in the future?

The blockchain is fully operational and although the network is currently small, it is also fully operational.

I mean, for those holders of this coin who are still collecting this, they may wonder if it is still worth spending their resources to this coin?

That part I can't speculate on - our community is very small and it's hard to tell just how many people are still actively participating on any level of this project. A large majority of the existing supply was in the hands of the legacy project community members and it's not known whether those people are still around or not or whether they even still have access to their coins.

With that much volume u got on bitsails exchange u can easily apply for listing on any huge securities exchange. Need to talk over some little matters with SEC but thats fine. I can do that. I will confide to them the low-downs relevant to this coins past and future road in a manner that can not be stonewalled. I will probably make u my wife. I will also grab ur lousy seedy hair for use as a raunchy fetish in the ritual of my aberrant ascendance to highs ur minuscule brain can not imagine.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 09:04:35 PM

The future of this project is the same as it's always been since it began. If you disagree please feel free to elaborate.

As I always have. I'm also available in our discord and can usually be reached fairly quickly there. Here is the link --> https://discord.gg/5SABgCt

The blockchain is fully operational and although the network is currently small, it is also fully operational.

I mean, for those holders of this coin who are still collecting this, they may wonder if it is still worth spending their resources to this coin?

That part I can't speculate on - our community is very small and it's hard to tell just how many people are still actively participating on any level of this project. A large majority of the existing supply was in the hands of the legacy project community members and it's not known whether those people are still around or not or whether they even still have access to their coins.

I encountered this thread again and thanks for the replies. Appreciate that you replied to my comments. Anyway, what's the status of listing in altilly? I heard they were hacked and some coins were lost. That exchange has very small trading volume. I hope you can get this coin listed in higher level than altilly. Good luck!
suprnurd (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 04:03:57 PM

... I will probably make u my wife. I will also grab ur lousy seedy hair for use as a raunchy fetish in the ritual of my aberrant ascendance to highs ur minuscule brain can not imagine.

Seriously wtf?!? Something is very wrong with you.

I encountered this thread again and thanks for the replies. Appreciate that you replied to my comments. Anyway, what's the status of listing in altilly? I heard they were hacked and some coins were lost. That exchange has very small trading volume. I hope you can get this coin listed in higher level than altilly. Good luck!

Looks like we won't be getting listed on Altilly. I replied to them to ask for their reasons but have not heard anything back as of yet.

To be continued...

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 10:46:59 PM

Looks like we won't be getting listed on Altilly. I replied to them to ask for their reasons but have not heard anything back as of yet.

To be continued...
Then it's okay with it, just seek another one. If TDC getting listed before the hacking occurs, then there will be a lot of TDC coins owned by these hackers at this time, yes, sometimes bad things also have good reasons.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 03:22:40 PM

Then it's okay with it, just seek another one. If TDC getting listed before the hacking occurs, then there will be a lot of TDC coins owned by these hackers at this time, yes, sometimes bad things also have good reasons.

What hacking are you referring to? Seriously I can't stand bot accounts...

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
logictense

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 07:53:49 PM

Too bad u hit upon this thread. This is a closed community for similarly minded septugenerian investors, prevailing chunk of us have lost our minds and become senile burnouts of rich personalities we used to be. We can only say that the status on agility of this project is unknown due to shortage of people able to lead it into the smutty future.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 07:11:42 PM

Too bad u hit upon this thread. This is a closed community for similarly minded septugenerian investors, prevailing chunk of us have lost our minds and become senile burnouts of rich personalities we used to be. We can only say that the status on agility of this project is unknown due to shortage of people able to lead it into the smutty future.

More bots... I don't know why you guys bother...

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 05:50:22 PM

Unfortunately I seem to have killed what little network we had working. Around the time I created the more recent bootstrap I believe there was a chain split and when trying to resync the nodes I seem to have gotten the network into a state where all the nodes are expecting more blocks on the current chain, even though none exist on any of the connected nodes. I've tried a few things to clear this and get the chain moving again but unfortunately I have not had any luck.

For now, it would seem this project is finally dead.  Cry

I will leave the discord open in case anyone is interested in contacting me directly, the invite link is here: https://discord.gg/5SABgCt
For now, I've shut down the seeder node and my masternodes. The website should remain online until the domain expires, at which point I will try and find a free option for it - otherwise I will just update the links to use a github pages url.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: