Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✔︎ True Dividend Crypto (TDC) ✔︎ [POS/MN] ✔︎✔︎ Trusted Digital Currency ✔︎  (Read 2934 times)
suprnurd (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 09:29:34 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2022, 09:03:27 PM by suprnurd

<--!      Website      ⏐|⏐      Twitter      ⏐|⏐      Discord      ⏐|⏐      Github      -->

Trusted Digital Currency

Introduction:
Introducing True Dividend Crypto, the masternode, proof of stake, community-driven, cryptocurrency project!

Background:
When the community was abandoned by the original TDC developers, the existing blockchain was salvaged and the project moved forward regardless. The existing masternodes were adopted to support the network and a new vision came to life. This project is that vision.

The Vision:
Cryptocurrency offers the possibility of transactional freedom to everyone on the planet. For the first time in history it's possible for individuals to transact with other individuals in the world without involving any 3rd parties in a completely trustless manner. Everyone should have the opportunity to be able to take part in this financial revolution, and the TDC network will facilitate this by enabling instant and immutable transactions to anyone in the world.

The Direction:
Participants of the TDC network can receive a share of the reward minted from every block produced on the TDC blockchain by staking their wallet balances. Network nodes with a wallet containing an unspent balance will automatically begin staking as long as the balance remains unspent. In addition, network nodes with the appropriate minimum balance can become a permanent addition to the TDC network by converting themselves into a masternode. The masternodes play a vital role by assisting with the performance and overall stability of the TDC network, and in exchange receive a greater share of the reward minted from every block produced on the TDC blockchain.

Technical Specifications:
  • Coin Name:
    • True Dividend Crypto
  • Coin Ticker:
    • TDC
  • Hash Algo:
    • X11
  • Genesis Date
    • January 09 2019
  • Block Time
    • ~60 seconds
  • Block Reward
    • 33 TDC
  • MN Reward
    • 70% (23.1 TDC)
  • POS Reward
    • 30% (9.9 TDC)
  • Maturity
    • 101 blocks
  • Staking Age
    • 2 hours
  • MN Collateral
    • 5,000 TDC
  • MN Confirmations
  • Premine
    • 300,000 TDC
  • Current Distribution
    • ~27,000,000 TDC
  • Max Coin Supply
    • 300,000,000 TDC
  • P2P Port

Wallet

Release binaries of the True Crypto OSS GUI wallet are available for:
  • Windows (32/64 bit)
  • Mac OSX (64 bit)
  • Linux GNU (32/64 bit)
Users of other operating systems will need to compile from source.

Latest Release:
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/releases/latest

Blockchain Bootstrap:
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-blockchain-bootstrap/releases/latest

Block Explorer(s):
https://openchains.info/coin/tdc
https://chainmapper.com/tdc/

https://truedividendcryptocurrency.github.io/truecrypto-website/

Discord:
https://discord.gg/5SABgCt

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/truedividends

Masternodes

Network:
There are presently ~20 active masternodes on the TDC network.

If you are interested in operating a masternode, see the details below. The community would be happy to have you support the network!

Giveaway:
There are 50 masternodes remaining to give away. Reply to this thread or join us in our Discord to get one.

Masternode collateral comes from tV9QmXmWQJCj1AZwL4GR9XuDCV4zAcrkzy.

Sale:
After the giveaway is complete the required 5,000 TDC will be available for purchase (while supplies last) in exchange for 0.025 BTC.

Quick Setup:
You will need a stable system and internet connection, along with a publicly accessible IP address and 5,000 TDC to convert your node into a masternode.

Install
Enter the command below at your Ubuntu 18.04 or 16.04 server console prompt. The script will create a masternode private key (genkey) during the installation process, and will also download the latest bootstrap to speed up the sync process.
Code:
bash <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/master/contrib/mninstallation.sh)

Uninstall
Code:
bash <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/master/contrib/mnremoval.sh)

Detailed Setup:
Detailed information on the setup process will be available soon - if you require immediate assistance you can ask for help in our Discord. Note that the setup process is the same as other masternode coins.

To compile the console application on Ubuntu 16.04:
Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt install -y software-properties-common
sudo apt-add-repository -y ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update

sudo apt install -y make build-essential libtool software-properties-common autoconf libssl-dev libboost-dev libboost-chrono-dev libboost-filesystem-dev \
libboost-program-options-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev sudo automake git curl libdb4.8-dev \
bsdmainutils libdb4.8++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libgmp3-dev fail2ban pkg-config libevent-dev libzmq5

git clone https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss.git
cd truecrypto-oss
git checkout latest

./autogen.sh
./configure --without-gui --disable-tests
make
sudo make install

tdcd -daemon -txindex
Don't forget to leave port 17281 open in your firewall.

If you need a VPS to run your masternode, use the link below to get $100 in free credit from VULTR:

F.A.Q.:

Q: How much TDC must I hold in my wallet to receive staking rewards?
A: Technically, any amount of TDC will earn staking rewards. Practically, it has been suggested that you should hold at least 1,000 TDC in order to receive a noticeably continuous quantity of staking rewards.

Q: How many coins will I receive per day?
A: This will vary depending on network conditions such as the number of nodes and masternodes currently staking as well as how many coins are being staked. We have had four (4) test nodes running for three (3) days and they all staked one thousand (1000) coins, earning an average of nineteen (19) coins per day.

Q: Can you be any more detailed about the staking payment frequency?
A: This is directly from the four nodes that are running:
      "balance" : 1069.29992720
      "balance" : 1049.49994800
      "balance" : 1029.69996880
      "balance" : 1079.19991680
      10:21:45 up 3 days,  6:06,  1 user,  load average: 0.11, 0.05, 0.02
      average reward per node: 18.97498006/day

Q: Can I operate a masternode from my home computer to save the cost of a VPS?
A: Yes, but you need to be aware of the risks and technical implications involved.

Q: How many confirmations must I have before I can start my masternode?
A: There must be 20 confirmations on the masternode TX output in order to start the masternode.

Q: Where can I buy TDC?
A: Until TDC is actively traded on exchanges, the only way to get some is from community members. Join us in Discord and ask in the #trading channel.

Q: Why is there no Linux wallet?
A: Linux users should be savvy enough to compile wallets from source, therefore they are encouraged to do so.  Grin

Q: Where are the mining pools?
A: There is no GPU/ASIC mining, only staking. You must hold coins in your wallet without spending them to earn more coins.

⚒︎...additional questions and answers will be added as needed...⚒︎

Q: Can I donate to the project development team?
A: Absolutely, donations are always appreciated! Our donation addresses are below.

Donations:
TDC: tV6RRxdKEUUPNy6PXdLtZNnxkAgvzhcEuG
BTC: 35ceGYiQVeUdMudZoU4ri3JNdz4kZeHyDM

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 04:06:22 PM

I'm looking for anyone who is interested in operating a seed node for the TDC network.
Please contact me it would be much appreciated!

I will provide instructions/support on how to set it up on your server or config it myself if you cba..  Grin

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 02:11:26 PM

Thanks to chainmapper.com for providing a block explorer!

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 09:22:55 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 08:02:33 AM by suprnurd

New wallet version just released. It's recommended to update your nodes and masternodes to this version as it includes some checkpoints that should help keep the network in sync. Also, we've decided to give away 50 masternodes to new members of the community - we're still figuring out how this is going to work but if you're interested, follow us on twitter and join our discord to stay in touch with us as we continue this amazing crypto journey!

True Crypto OSS v1.1.0
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/releases/tag/v1.1.0

Mac OSX download
mount the .dmg then drag True Crypto OSS.app to your Applications folder and run

MD5:
tdc-1.1.0-osx.dmg = fdd5f442c75265ac3d2660a7210f803b

Windows download 32 bit | download 64 bit
extract to a folder and run tdc-qt.exe

MD5:
tdc-1.1.0-win32.zip = 3af3700449ef3e1eaeb373a5a7199b48
tdc-1.1.0-win64.zip = 13e7fc23e9445b1742ca2ea4dd2e2a60

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:51:19 PM

Well done to the team, most of the time when I see project with no ICO and active development, I always respect their effort. I want to ask if there is still chance to get free tokens to run host masternodes, there is no need to doubt the future of this project, it is very bright

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 09:10:42 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 08:03:29 AM by suprnurd

Blockchain Bootstrap Download:
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-blockchain-bootstrap/releases/latest

Masternode Installer Script:
Enter the command below at your server console prompt. Ubuntu 18.04 or 16.04 is required for the script to run. You will be prompted to enter your masternode private key (genkey) once the compilation is complete.

Install
Code:
bash <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/master/contrib/mninstallation.sh)

Uninstall
Code:
bash <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/master/contrib/mnremoval.sh)

Well done to the team, most of the time when I see project with no ICO and active development, I always respect their effort. I want to ask if there is still chance to get free tokens to run host masternodes, there is no need to doubt the future of this project, it is very bright

Yes there are still masternodes available. I'm working on the giveaway details but if you want to get in early you will need to setup and sync your wallet and server.

pi314s

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:01:52 AM

Who are your investors and how will you market this product?
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 12:55:42 PM

Who are your investors and how will you market this product?

There are no current "investors" as far as I know. This project is the result of a lot of hard work by a few community members who successfully executed a takeover of an abandoned blockchain. The previous developer(s) deleted the code, website, explorer, twitter, discord, and caused the project to be delisted from crypto-bridge. Most of the previous community members have long abandoned their nodes and masternodes as well. There's only a handful of masternodes remaining on the network from the previous project, if these belong to any of the original project "investors" I do not know.

There is currently no marketing plan in place - several people have offered to assist with this, so we will have to wait and see where that goes. The project does not have a firm roadmap or set goals at the moment, other than to survive.

I'm currently working on figuring out the procedure for the masternode giveaway - once that is done I'll be free to revisit this.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 04:13:49 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 07:31:34 PM by suprnurd

Since it's been several weeks since I last posted any updates I figured I would leave a quick note to say that I've been busy and have not had much time to dedicate to this project recently, but I hope to be able to get some more work done soon. There has been a little interest regarding the masternode giveaway which I think is really great - I still have to complete the redemption procedure but as I previously mentioned if anyone is interested in operating a masternode you can contact me to get the collateral for free in the meantime.

The future looks bright for everyone in the crypto community, thank you all for being a part of this.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 10:54:17 AM

Blockchain Bootstrap Updated:

I updated the bootstrap file to include the latest blocks for all newcomers.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 03:51:08 PM

Small update to share: just managed to release the updated website - available at https://truedividendcrypto.org/

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 02:39:56 PM

Thanks to openchains.info for providing a block explorer!

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 01:15:24 AM

How many from the 22 masternodes that are running are owned by the dev? And no exchange yet up until now? Even one decent exchange would do. No need to rush in listing it in cmc or other sites but at least be available in at least one exchange.
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 02:50:33 AM

How many from the 22 masternodes that are running are owned by the dev?

I personally am running 2 masternodes and 2 staking nodes. I took the time to label various wallets of interest here: https://explorer.truedividendcrypto.org/richlist

And no exchange yet up until now? Even one decent exchange would do. No need to rush in listing it in cmc or other sites but at least be available in at least one exchange.

There hasn't been much interest in this project from the larger crypto community for a while, so there was no rush to list anywhere. I am looking at a few of the smaller exchanges which do not have a very high listing fee. Of course if any exchange wishes to list our project without any fees we would welcome that.

In the next coming weeks I'll be refocusing some effort to the masternode giveaway (yes, we still have 50 masternodes to give away!) as well as the new wallet updates, since the current wallet is a bit janky and could use some love.

EREXIO

Activity: 48
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:03:38 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2020, 12:40:05 AM by EREXIO

TRUE DIVIDEND CRYPTO [TDC] is listed on EREX.io

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 10:21:26 PM

I've transferred 30,000 TDC from the developer donations to the EREX exchange and placed some sell orders in all markets. The resulting profit from any sales will be used to pay for an additional exchange listing.

Bitcoin5oot

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:09:30 AM

Hello!

How is this project doing in terms of marketing it to the general crypto audience?

I invite you to publish it on BitcoinRoot
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 02:43:28 PM

How is this project doing in terms of marketing it to the general crypto audience?

Well we don't have any dedicated marketing staff nor team, so far we are not that well-known. This makes sense for a small project such as this one, with no set budgets for marketing or development - everything is voluntary and community supported.

I invite you to publish it on BitcoinRoot

We're more than happy to receive any help that is offered. Thank you.

Bitcoin5oot

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:42:32 PM

Advertise your project for only **$1** on <https://bitcoinroot.com/>

Why?
* You will be seen by tens of thousands of cryptocurrency and blockchain users;
* Your project will be posted on the CryptoHuff Discord server - https://discord.gg/bTNQ4px and its Twitter, LinkedIn and a sub-Reddit.
* Your project will be posted on the <https://cryptohuff.com/> website in an article when 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 and 2500 advertisement blocks are SODL
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 11:12:30 PM

I've transferred 30,000 TDC from the developer donations to the EREX exchange and placed some sell orders in all markets. The resulting profit from any sales will be used to pay for an additional exchange listing.
Yes it was a good plan, but we know Erex is newcomer exchange, so the interest right there not so much because people need to be adapting first before using as usual famous exchange. Maybe need more time to see it all sold out, but hopefully it's accompanied by small steps.

Pr0jectMayhem

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 06:13:47 PM

How do I go about acquiring the free masternode?
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 06:43:15 PM

I'm "still" working on the documentation and process for this it's been taking me far too long to set this up properly. In the meantime if you want to get in early you can join our discord and put your hand up in the #masternode-giveaway channel.

sukoyomi

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:57:40 PM

I'm "still" working on the documentation and process for this it's been taking me far too long to set this up properly. In the meantime if you want to get in early you can join our discord and put your hand up in the #masternode-giveaway channel.
Sure, I will certainly join your discord channel, but is the giveaway happen with a predetermined time or suddenly? So then we should be active in the discord channel. Surely people will also in droves to join if they hear it. Who doesn't want a free huh? I wish my luck isn't so bad for that moment.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 12:34:08 AM

Sure, I will certainly join your discord channel, but is the giveaway happen with a predetermined time or suddenly? So then we should be active in the discord channel. Surely people will also in droves to join if they hear it. Who doesn't want a free huh? I wish my luck isn't so bad for that moment.

I'm still determining the exact process but with the goal being to seed the network with 50 masternodes I want to somehow incentivize the people who receive the free coins to actually operate a masternode instead of just dumping the coins. The exact process for how I'm going to do that is still fuzzy as I haven't quite figured it out yet.

Were you around for the NRG giveaway? How did they get their users to operate nodes rather than dumping the coins?

envatoleaks

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 06:58:09 PM

You're offering security tokens? Not sure it can work nowadays. No hyip anymore

⬇️⬇️⬇️We post a file /day from Envato Elements | FREE ⬇️⬇️⬇️
❤️❤️https://t.me/envatoleaks ❤️❤️
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 08:04:58 PM

These are certainly not classified as securities. As long as it is not being marketed as an investment and there is no enterprise selling it, there is no way it can be considered a security using the criteria in the Howey test. (ref: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/is-dash-a-security-as-defined-by-sec.34284/)

It's true about the lack of hyip these days - but that's been the case for a very long time and these projects seem to still be continuously coming out. This one is already a year old so perhaps that has some value.

I will see if I can think of any additional benefits that could be added in order to add value to the project.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 02:21:22 PM

These are certainly not classified as securities. As long as it is not being marketed as an investment and there is no enterprise selling it, there is no way it can be considered a security using the criteria in the Howey test. (ref: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/is-dash-a-security-as-defined-by-sec.34284/)

It's true about the lack of hyip these days - but that's been the case for a very long time and these projects seem to still be continuously coming out. This one is already a year old so perhaps that has some value.

I will see if I can think of any additional benefits that could be added in order to add value to the project.

It seems you answered correctly about what was the question mark for the post above on this project. This makes explanations that make other people understand about all this.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 03:59:51 PM

It seems you answered correctly about what was the question mark for the post above on this project. This makes explanations that make other people understand about all this.

I think it's important to make sure there are no legal issues with this project, at least as much as I possibly can. I'm no expert on these things and I would hope that anyone who sees a potential issue would raise it so that it can be addressed.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 02:24:10 PM

I think it's important to make sure there are no legal issues with this project, at least as much as I possibly can. I'm no expert on these things and I would hope that anyone who sees a potential issue would raise it so that it can be addressed.

Indeed it really must have the security of the project that we follow to produce something that really happened and not just the project was successful and just left. last year and now it seems pretty much doing the same thing.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 10:20:52 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 08:05:43 AM by suprnurd

True Crypto OSS v1.1.1
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/releases/tag/v1.1.1

GUI and console versions for Mac OSX and Windows are available.

Mac OSX download GUI | download console
mount the .dmg then drag True Crypto OSS.app to your Applications folder and run

MD5:
tdc-gui-osx.dmg = 4f4ba128659b064e322174c0f6c59883
tdc-cmd-osx.zip = 808426a78a03aada78e300d83c31aebf

Windows download 32 bit GUI | download 32 bit console | download 64 bit GUI | download 64 bit console

MD5:
tdc-gui-win32.zip = 24939311542ccb0c011cd2ca001af33a
tdc-cmd-win32.zip = 56eb1774ce8c2da16bad7a49eb4e5a99
tdc-gui-win64.zip = 18eb29c81180e4e14ac04f54846a2634
tdc-cmd-win64.zip = a5de1bee77de6c4f420f26c00b26c026

Bootstrap updated to block 628800

MD5:
bootstrap.dat = a178f16400114020ab91273e8acb18a6

I'm still not finished with the masternode giveaway process, hoping to get it done over the next few days and get the giveaway started by next week! In the meantime, follow us on twitter and join our discord to stay in touch.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 02:32:44 AM

Yes it was a good plan, but we know Erex is newcomer exchange, so the interest right there not so much because people need to be adapting first before using as usual famous exchange. Maybe need more time to see it all sold out, but hopefully it's accompanied by small steps.

Since Erex exchange is relatively young exchange, you can't really expect much from them. so I don't think he can raise sufficient funds for his next exchange. And since the buy order is only at 1 sat, it would be tough to collect funds. Maybe, collaborate with private investors. People are now in savings mode as they are preparing mostly for the crisis that we are continuously experiencing.

sukoyomi

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 07:21:06 PM

Since Erex exchange is relatively young exchange, you can't really expect much from them. so I don't think he can raise sufficient funds for his next exchange. And since the buy order is only at 1 sat, it would be tough to collect funds. Maybe, collaborate with private investors. People are now in savings mode as they are preparing mostly for the crisis that we are continuously experiencing.

I see that, 1 sat with small amount of coins. I think it will need long time to him to get the funds. Also to get investors right now isn't easy as turn back a hand. Dev should have another way of promotion to make his coin worth, or make an event maybe.

Coinforever2

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 04:59:24 PM

Is it still possible to get coins for a masternode to work?
I'd be happy to help the network grow by running a masternode!
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 12:59:30 AM

Is it still possible to get coins for a masternode to work?
I'd be happy to help the network grow by running a masternode!

Yes there are still plenty of masternodes left since the giveaway hasn't started yet. I was hoping to get it going last/this week but I just scored a development contract and I need to focus on that for the next little while. Once that is finished I can get back to this project and try and get the giveaway process finished. In the meantime, feel free to join our Discord (https://discord.gg/5SABgCt) and post in the #masternode-giveaway channel to stay in touch.

Smashman

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 11:34:51 AM

A free masternode would be amazing i really hope i can grab one of them. I had a masternode a year ago of a other coin and this is a really god system to earn some passive income or some extra money. Maybe i´m one of the lucky winners of this masternode event. Can anybody say what are the other goals of this project, like a roadmap or plans for the future developement?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 02:25:37 PM

A free masternode would be amazing i really hope i can grab one of them. I had a masternode a year ago of a other coin and this is a really god system to earn some passive income or some extra money. Maybe i´m one of the lucky winners of this masternode event. Can anybody say what are the other goals of this project, like a roadmap or plans for the future developement?

It looks like you are very confused about the way this project is going forward, but it's very good to ask and visiting their telegram group will be more effective in knowing more clearly about what you are asking.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 08:43:42 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2020, 03:09:03 PM by suprnurd

If you join our discord and post in the #masternode-giveaway channel you can "reserve" a spot in line. I'm still working on a contract so I haven't had time to return to this just yet, but I am planning to in the coming days/weeks. With regards to the project goals, roadmap and future plans there is a very basic list of goals up on our website at: https://truedividendcrypto.org/#roadmap-goals

It looks like you are very confused about the way this project is going forward, but it's very good to ask and visiting their telegram group will be more effective in knowing more clearly about what you are asking.

Discord actually. The link to join is https://discord.gg/5SABgCt

muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 03:48:28 PM

If you join our discord and post in the #masternode-giveaway channel you can "reserve" a spot in line. I'm still working on a contract so I haven't had time to return to this just yet, but I am planning to in the coming days/weeks. With regards to the project goals, roadmap and future plans there is a very basic list of goals up on our website at: https://truedividendcrypto.org/#roadmap-goals

Discord actually. The link to join is https://discord.gg/5SABgCt

Thank you for the response or the answer of what is causing disputes at this time.This is needed by many people today to trust a good project.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 10:18:45 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 08:06:25 AM by suprnurd

Bootstrap updated to block 663200

MD5:
bootstrap.dat = 9559f66f0eb9680b1e714ac2cf4f01c5

Follow us on twitter and join our discord to stay in touch!

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 04:59:24 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 08:08:01 AM by suprnurd

True Crypto OSS v1.1.1 Republish
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/releases/tag/v1.1.1

There was an issue where the previous publish of v1.1.1 was incorrectly reporting its version. This has been corrected and the release was republished today.

GUI and console binaries for Mac OSX, Windows, and Linux GNU are available.

Mac OSX download

MD5:
tdc-gui-osx.dmg = 4f4ba128659b064e322174c0f6c59883
tdc-cmd-osx.zip = 808426a78a03aada78e300d83c31aebf

Windows download

MD5:
tdc-gui-win32.zip = 24939311542ccb0c011cd2ca001af33a
tdc-cmd-win32.zip = 56eb1774ce8c2da16bad7a49eb4e5a99
tdc-gui-win64.zip = 18eb29c81180e4e14ac04f54846a2634
tdc-cmd-win64.zip = a5de1bee77de6c4f420f26c00b26c026

Linux GNU download
This was only tested on Ubuntu 16.04 x64 but it should work on any GNU flavour though  Roll Eyes

MD5:
tdc-gui-gnu32.zip = 77030a41b8ce555b2814df163409bd53
tdc-cmd-gnu32.zip = 40491fdda1039a9ff61fcc2438cfba46
tdc-gui-gnu64.zip = a85c78c5b5ab24080b99207021b08ab3
tdc-cmd-gnu64.zip = 8219d51fd80203507fd52212cf0ab517

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 03:22:31 PM

@suprnurd

There is a Fake Ann done from a User from your ANN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182222.msg54325182#msg54325182
Just wanted to let you know and i have already reported the thread, so more Users the thread reporting so faster it gets deleted.

You can read more about in my thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182222.msg54325182#msg54325182

Regards Lafu

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 04:05:54 PM

@suprnurd

There is a Fake Ann done from a User from your ANN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182222.msg54325182#msg54325182
Just wanted to let you know and i have already reported the thread, so more Users the thread reporting so faster it gets deleted.

You can read more about in my thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182222.msg54325182#msg54325182

Regards Lafu

Thank you Lafu the effort you put in to protecting this community is highly commendable. I'm somewhat flattered, as this is the second time my tiny project has been the target of scammers seeking to provide a tampered download to my users, even though there are very few of us! Incredible.

I've also reported the Fake Ann thread too, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 08:14:09 AM

!! WARNING !!

For some reason this project has become a target of some malicious actors who are attempting to spread malware by providing fake downloads to TrueCrypto-OSS. I have removed all direct download links from the posts in this thread and all download links now point directly to the relevant GitHub download page, where you will have to click the file you wish to download from there.

In the future when I post updates, I will be adopting this new practice as well.

In the meantime, the only binaries which are considered to be "safe" are located here:

saint_casanova

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 01:16:44 PM

!! WARNING !!

For some reason this project has become a target of some malicious actors who are attempting to spread malware by providing fake downloads to TrueCrypto-OSS. I have removed all direct download links from the posts in this thread and all download links now point directly to the relevant GitHub download page, where you will have to click the file you wish to download from there.

In the future when I post updates, I will be adopting this new practice as well.

In the meantime, the only binaries which are considered to be "safe" are located here:
I checked the thread report on the fake ANN thread that tries to mimic the real True Dividend Crypto ANN thread by suprnurd. This is clearly a well-prepare and malicious attack on your thread and your project. There people are really wicked. Thanks to Lafu to spot out this.
Anyway, if I don't have enough 5,000 TDC to make a MN, are there any share MN pool or service available?
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 03:36:45 PM

I checked the thread report on the fake ANN thread that tries to mimic the real True Dividend Crypto ANN thread by suprnurd. This is clearly a well-prepare and malicious attack on your thread and your project. There people are really wicked. Thanks to Lafu to spot out this.
Anyway, if I don't have enough 5,000 TDC to make a MN, are there any share MN pool or service available?

Currently there aren't any pools or shared services available as far as I know. That being said, we haven't done the #masternode-giveaway yet we are still preparing for it! Join our discord at https://discord.gg/5SABgCt and post in the #masternode-giveaway channel to reserve your spot in line. There has been some interest but not even close to the amount we have available to give away.

AD Node

Activity: 140
Merit: 57

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 05:45:51 AM

Looks like another user is creating a fake ann again, after checked into discord I've this one which is the original and legit, please take a look on the new possible fake ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5246771.0

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 02:43:57 PM

Looks like another user is creating a fake ann again, after checked into discord I've this one which is the original and legit, please take a look on the new possible fake ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5246771.0

Looks like the topic was taken down, thank you for reporting it!

PAMPT

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:06:52 PM

Someone on the block wanna bungle the progress a coin has made with fake threads. The main concern is not that. Its about why dividends are not being paid. The coin is reminiscent to donationware in how it is structured: a pool with third-party money is held to satiate thirst for money in people born out of mendicant gens, coming here to implore for cash.
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 07:57:12 PM

Someone on the block wanna bungle the progress a coin has made with fake threads. The main concern is not that. Its about why dividends are not being paid.

I'm not sure where you are getting your information from, but dividends certainly ARE being paid. Every block that is generated on the network rewards both the stakers and the masternode operators with a share, and that has been and is working just fine.

The coin is reminiscent to donationware in how it is structured: a pool with third-party money is held to satiate thirst for money in people born out of mendicant gens, coming here to implore for cash.

I don't know how to respond to this, but I have a feeling you're just a bot account and not a real person.

I am admin staff of Biflex.net

Biflex is a new centralized exchange, you can check our website

FREE LISTING
ZERO FEES TRADING FOR 90 DAYS

If you want to list your coin in BIFLEX for free contact us on discord.

I will contact you, a free exchange listing is always appreciated.

mnhoster
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 08:32:31 PM

True Divident Crypto (TDC) Compatible With MNHoster App

BTT Topic: MNHoster App

Windows Masternode Hoster - Tool For Hosting Masternodes At Windows Personal Computer

How To Host Masternode At Windows Video

It Works With All Coins with QT Wallet.
It Is Hot Node - Cold Wallet Setup (same as ubuntu setups)
Supports All Masternode Coins
Supports Multiple Masternodes For Same Coin
Autoupdates

Requirements
You must change/add 'listen=0' to your wallet.conf file.
WorkingDirectory must not contains spaces.

How is it working?

This tool copies your masternode's wallet and dash-cli.exe (For RPC Communication) to working directory and builds $coinname.conf file with your input values.
You can copy your blockchain folders (blocks,chainstate,sporks etc.) to workingdirectory\$coinname folder or just wait qt wallet for downloading blockchain files.
And when you start your masternode it links "datadir" and "conf" values to workingdirectory\$coinname\$coinname.conf file.
This way you can host your masternodes at windows and if you change your 'masternode port', 'rpc port' and 'coinname' for every instance masternode setup, you can start multiple masternodes for same coin.

alkuluku

Activity: 110

🙏

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 04:29:56 AM

I am getting this thing in my mind, Wont staking rewards will increase the circulation of the coin in the market and decrease its value in future?

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 11:25:50 PM

I am getting this thing in my mind, Wont staking rewards will increase the circulation of the coin in the market and decrease its value in future?

Yes, both the staking and masternode rewards increase the circulating supply of this and every other POS/MN coin. Even in Bitcoin, every block that is mined creates a few additional coins that get added to the circulating supply. I have recently started experimenting with burning coins, so I think I will be implementing something where the development team burns some coins on some kind of schedule which would help with reducing the circulating supply.

Bootstrap updated to block 727200

MD5:
bootstrap.dat = d6f22990e83abc3c743b8be86dc3e41e
bootstrap.zip = 1bc4a12c1d4b15fa790efb39b17e591c

I still haven't made any additional progress with the masternode giveaway process, I was hoping to have it done by now so we can get the giveaway started! It's been tough to stay motivated, especially with all the shit going on in the world these days. I'm sure I will get back into this at some point. In the meantime, follow us on twitter and join our discord to stay in touch.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 10:31:37 AM

To whomever donated 0.00053486 BTC to the development fund,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

BitSails.com
Copper Member

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 10:29:27 AM

📢 #BitSails New Market Listing:

https://www.bitsails.com/market?MarketName=BTC-TDC

We are happy to announce we are now supporting a new coin on BitSails.com: #True Dividend Crypto $TDC.

Coin's info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5158636.0

Enjoy your trading of the most safe, fast & reliable $CRYPTO exchange

📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢

lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:43:41 AM

Just curious, is this still being actively developed?

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 07:13:33 PM

I would say that development has stalled for the time being, seeing as I've been busy working on other projects. I'd like to try and free up some time to do some more updates as well as finally get that masternode giveaway launched but it's pretty tough given my lack of spare time.

I haven't even had the chance to check out that bitsails exchange.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:22:08 PM

I would say that development has stalled for the time being, seeing as I've been busy working on other projects. I'd like to try and free up some time to do some more updates as well as finally get that masternode giveaway launched but it's pretty tough given my lack of spare time.

I haven't even had the chance to check out that bitsails exchange.

It feels that the future of this project is cloudy at the moment. At least, you still respond here and not totally abandon this project of yours. Do you think you can still make this project operational in the future? I mean, for those holders of this coin who are still collecting this, they may wonder if it is still worth spending their resources to this coin?
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 04:14:53 PM

It feels that the future of this project is cloudy at the moment.

The future of this project is the same as it's always been since it began. If you disagree please feel free to elaborate.

At least, you still respond here and not totally abandon this project of yours.

As I always have. I'm also available in our discord and can usually be reached fairly quickly there. Here is the link --> https://discord.gg/5SABgCt

Do you think you can still make this project operational in the future?

The blockchain is fully operational and although the network is currently small, it is also fully operational.

I mean, for those holders of this coin who are still collecting this, they may wonder if it is still worth spending their resources to this coin?

That part I can't speculate on - our community is very small and it's hard to tell just how many people are still actively participating on any level of this project. A large majority of the existing supply was in the hands of the legacy project community members and it's not known whether those people are still around or not or whether they even still have access to their coins.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 04:56:00 PM

Bootstrap updated to block 990800

MD5:
bootstrap.dat = 5042560bc6589db077b7b5fc1df09d54
bootstrap.zip = 6cf00dcb84f7f119232af85d528c30ce

Not much news to report, I'm quite busy these days so things will be moving very slow until I can free up some more time. In the meantime, follow us on twitter and join our discord to stay in touch.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 01:57:22 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2020, 06:58:48 PM by suprnurd

I was able to spend a few minutes this morning to check out the Bitsails exchange. It seems like the site is working fine, I was able to generate a new TDC address and successfully deposit some coins. Unfortunately, withdrawals require a manual verification process which I do not know how long it will take. I'll update my post here if/when it is successful.

EDIT: The transaction did end up getting approved. I'm not sure exactly how long it took to approve but a few hours had passed when I noticed it had confirmed on the blockchain.

An application to list on the Altilly Crypto Exchange was also submitted by myself this morning. We'll see what they say... apparently it takes about 7 days for them to contact you back. In the meantime, I'll also be reaching out to the team at Altmarkets to see if we can resume our listing process which we had begun ages ago and never completed.

Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 05:19:58 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 01:16:21 AM by Moshen

The future of this project is the same as it's always been since it began. If you disagree please feel free to elaborate.

As I always have. I'm also available in our discord and can usually be reached fairly quickly there. Here is the link --> https://discord.gg/5SABgCt

The blockchain is fully operational and although the network is currently small, it is also fully operational.

I mean, for those holders of this coin who are still collecting this, they may wonder if it is still worth spending their resources to this coin?

That part I can't speculate on - our community is very small and it's hard to tell just how many people are still actively participating on any level of this project. A large majority of the existing supply was in the hands of the legacy project community members and it's not known whether those people are still around or not or whether they even still have access to their coins.

With that much volume u got on bitsails exchange u can easily apply for listing on any huge securities exchange. Need to talk over some little matters with SEC but thats fine. I can do that. I will confide to them the low-downs relevant to this coins past and future road in a manner that can not be stonewalled. I will probably make u my wife. I will also grab ur lousy seedy hair for use as a raunchy fetish in the ritual of my aberrant ascendance to highs ur minuscule brain can not imagine.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 09:04:35 PM

I encountered this thread again and thanks for the replies. Appreciate that you replied to my comments. Anyway, what's the status of listing in altilly? I heard they were hacked and some coins were lost. That exchange has very small trading volume. I hope you can get this coin listed in higher level than altilly. Good luck!
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 04:03:57 PM

... I will probably make u my wife. I will also grab ur lousy seedy hair for use as a raunchy fetish in the ritual of my aberrant ascendance to highs ur minuscule brain can not imagine.

Seriously wtf?!? Something is very wrong with you.

I encountered this thread again and thanks for the replies. Appreciate that you replied to my comments. Anyway, what's the status of listing in altilly? I heard they were hacked and some coins were lost. That exchange has very small trading volume. I hope you can get this coin listed in higher level than altilly. Good luck!

Looks like we won't be getting listed on Altilly. I replied to them to ask for their reasons but have not heard anything back as of yet.

To be continued...

sukoyomi

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 10:46:59 PM

Looks like we won't be getting listed on Altilly. I replied to them to ask for their reasons but have not heard anything back as of yet.

To be continued...
Then it's okay with it, just seek another one. If TDC getting listed before the hacking occurs, then there will be a lot of TDC coins owned by these hackers at this time, yes, sometimes bad things also have good reasons.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 03:22:40 PM

Then it's okay with it, just seek another one. If TDC getting listed before the hacking occurs, then there will be a lot of TDC coins owned by these hackers at this time, yes, sometimes bad things also have good reasons.

What hacking are you referring to? Seriously I can't stand bot accounts...

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 07:53:49 PM

Too bad u hit upon this thread. This is a closed community for similarly minded septugenerian investors, prevailing chunk of us have lost our minds and become senile burnouts of rich personalities we used to be. We can only say that the status on agility of this project is unknown due to shortage of people able to lead it into the smutty future.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 07:11:42 PM

Too bad u hit upon this thread. This is a closed community for similarly minded septugenerian investors, prevailing chunk of us have lost our minds and become senile burnouts of rich personalities we used to be. We can only say that the status on agility of this project is unknown due to shortage of people able to lead it into the smutty future.

More bots... I don't know why you guys bother...

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 05:50:22 PM

Unfortunately I seem to have killed what little network we had working. Around the time I created the more recent bootstrap I believe there was a chain split and when trying to resync the nodes I seem to have gotten the network into a state where all the nodes are expecting more blocks on the current chain, even though none exist on any of the connected nodes. I've tried a few things to clear this and get the chain moving again but unfortunately I have not had any luck.

For now, it would seem this project is finally dead.  Cry

I will leave the discord open in case anyone is interested in contacting me directly, the invite link is here: https://discord.gg/5SABgCt
For now, I've shut down the seeder node and my masternodes. The website should remain online until the domain expires, at which point I will try and find a free option for it - otherwise I will just update the links to use a github pages url.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: