Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you interested in IEO? How about your opinion?  (Read 1090 times)
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:26:02 AM

Yes I am , because IEO is 100% safe , secure (our privacy data on exchange & our funds) and also easily to participate this tokensale.. Just create an account on exchange , do KYC and deposit your funds to participate IEO
Better than ICO because you can't make sure that it is 100% safe or not and also its hard to find recoomended & verified team on ICO project right now.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:13:54 PM

it will not only run until the end of this year, it will still be trending for the coming years and will soon replace the ICO.
IEO is a perfect combination of good projects with exchanges. Save the marketing cost of the project and get a good deal for investors to buy tokens safely.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:37:50 PM

Hi Guys,
Are you interested in IEO? How about your opinion? I think IEO trend will run to end of this year and IEO is one of the good speculation channel.
I think it's test of IEO which has been a trend at the recent moment .I have seen a lot's of IEO project over the year .Most of them are become successful .I think its could be a better option to come out with IEO .An exchange here act as a secured funding process that's why investor are coming to invest on the project .So i don't think it will be end so early .

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:26:48 PM

ok for the first yeah, it was amazing, many people want to join IEO, specially IEO binance,which can give many profit.
but yeah for now, people's interest in IEO has declined because always do the same pattern every month.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:53:50 PM

I look at the results of IEO on exchanges such as Stex, Latoken and understand that IEO can only be successful on larger and more well-known exchanges. I think that to invest in IEO it is better for investors to focus on Binance, because most of the IEOs that are conducted on it bring good profit to investors.

BTC $1 mln
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 09:30:17 PM

It seems to be making some real breakthrough and they raise pretty good amount most times so yes I think it has taken over STOs AND ICOs for now I hope it get more improvements along the way

Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:33:59 PM

I look at the results of IEO on exchanges such as Stex, Latoken and understand that IEO can only be successful on larger and more well-known exchanges. I think that to invest in IEO it is better for investors to focus on Binance, because most of the IEOs that are conducted on it bring good profit to investors.
That's already expected as people are looking for a popular exchange with great volume.
It's like being listed in a small vs a big exchange, of course the chance for the coins value to grow is in big exchange as people will always buy the hype.

IEO is good actually but these lack of opportunity to invest for regular investors is a hindrance in making money, because the competition is high on big exchanges like Binance, they will all invest in that exchange as they know once it starts trading, price could skyrocket.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:32:28 PM

It seems to be making some real breakthrough and they raise pretty good amount most times so yes I think it has taken over STOs AND ICOs for now I hope it get more improvements along the way
That is what we looking for and everyone will expecting that this will make a huge change in the market, changing the minds of investors and gaining trust back to crypto. But we can't see that it will be at 100% assurance for a successful IEO, it some of them may fall just because of the exchanges behind. If it is coming from known exchanges, it have a big chance that will succeed.  

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:53:44 AM

That is what we looking for and everyone will expecting that this will make a huge change in the market, changing the minds of investors and gaining trust back to crypto. But we can't see that it will be at 100% assurance for a successful IEO, it some of them may fall just because of the exchanges behind. If it is coming from known exchanges, it have a big chance that will succeed.  

Big exchanges always offer quality IEO that can make you very profitable if you can join their IEO. I have analyzed some recent IEO projects and the current success rate of IEO is 20%, this is the latest data from this market so if you want to invest, you should only choose big exchange like Binance, Huobi because they will guarantee your profits in a short time

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:43:48 AM

I am not too interested with IEO programs, and I don't know why but I feel that I prefer to wait until the project is adding in the exchange coin list so I can buy it later. I think that will give me a chance to buy with a low price because if I check on every new project that has been listed on the exchange, the price will be dump so hard into the very lowest price. So that means, I can buy a lot of amount with a low price too and then I only need to wait until the price can be back to the normal rate.

But I see many people are interested in investing in IEO and I think they are making a fast profit from the listing, but I don't know about that. But maybe later if I can see a good project in the IEO at the exchange, I will try to buy with some amount, so I know what is the result later.
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:08:58 AM

Big exchanges always offer quality IEO that can make you very profitable if you can join their IEO. I have analyzed some recent IEO projects and the current success rate of IEO is 20%, this is the latest data from this market so if you want to invest, you should only choose big exchange like Binance, Huobi because they will guarantee your profits in a short time
many people say the same thing, even I also have the thought that binance and huobi provide a pretty good profit from the various IEO they do there. Well, if I'm also interested to see the development of the project there, even harmony that has been around for a while in the finance industry still shows quite high profits from the IEO price.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:41:09 AM

Hi Guys,
Are you interested in IEO? How about your opinion? I think IEO trend will run to end of this year and IEO is one of the good speculation channel.

IEO differs from the ICO, especially for its system. This IEO appears when the belief against the ICO decreases. So by looking at the system applied by IEO is very precise. When following the ICO we will think and examine, that when the project will be listed in the exchange. But unlike IEO, we will get tokens, can directly buy-in exchange.

Although IEO has yet to prove that it can be a successful business. Now there are many people who are interested in joining.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:51:34 AM

I like the results of IEO at Binance, the chance of making a profit is high. But the results on other exchanges are far from the results of Binance, so if you invest in IEO, then it is better to choose Binance. As a last resort, you can watch other large exchanges and if they have a high percentage of IEO profitability, you can try to invest.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 339

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:14:10 AM

I like the results of IEO at Binance, the chance of making a profit is high. But the results on other exchanges are far from the results of Binance, so if you invest in IEO, then it is better to choose Binance. As a last resort, you can watch other large exchanges and if they have a high percentage of IEO profitability, you can try to invest.
The popularity of Binance makes people believe that IEO project coming from this certain exchange will surely deliver what they have promise.
Investors had learned already from ICO and they don't want to be trick again.
How IEO looks interesting? It is very interesting and to know how this project could be gaining our trust and market confidence.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:09:55 PM

Binance is always the best exchange to invest in IEO because most of the big projects proposed by Binance always have a profit of over 300% and if you are lucky, you can fully hold if it is a good project . Among the projects that I have participated in, project Harmony is the project that makes me feel happiest because this is the first project I have tickets to participate in IEO and the profits from this project are really great. In the near future there will be more IEO projects and investment should be considered if you are a fan of risky investments.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:39:42 PM

Binance is always the best exchange to invest in IEO because most of the big projects proposed by Binance always have a profit of over 300% and if you are lucky, you can fully hold if it is a good project . Among the projects that I have participated in, project Harmony is the project that makes me feel happiest because this is the first project I have tickets to participate in IEO and the profits from this project are really great. In the near future there will be more IEO projects and investment should be considered if you are a fan of risky investments.

I cant really deny that Binance IEO is among of the best ones when it comes to potential profits since we know the reputation of Binance when it comes to exchange rankings and its just right for project who got being listed or launched sale by this exchange is somewhat being tagged up with its popularity thats why most projects do really succeed out.Until now im trying to accumulate BNB on gradual basis because buying it with bulks just for you to participate into their IEO by lottery system isnt really that easy specially if you dont have the money on point and if we do talk about risk then this one is really worthy to try on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:58:34 PM

Hi Guys,

IEO is currently much more interesting when compared to ICOS. IEO has a different system with ICO and the IEO system is more unique. I hope that this year 2019 became a good opportunity to collect a lot of coins from the IEO project. In the year 2020, if the Altcoin season arrives, of course, it will be the best year.

The IEO project will also be a target for those with malicious intentions to cheat investors. So we must remain cautious and before joining the checks.

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:20:59 PM

Hi Guys,
Yes, I am currently very interested in IEO projects. because that is the only way that can help investors get the most profit in the shortest possible time.
Of course, the IEO trend has cooled down now and it's only active on large exchanges like Binance and Huobi Global. I think these 2 exchanges will help more successful startups in selling their tokens in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:10:05 PM

Hi Guys,

IEO is currently much more interesting when compared to ICOS. IEO has a different system with ICO and the IEO system is more unique. I hope that this year 2019 became a good opportunity to collect a lot of coins from the IEO project. In the year 2020, if the Altcoin season arrives, of course, it will be the best year.

The IEO project will also be a target for those with malicious intentions to cheat investors. So we must remain cautious and before joining the checks.
The year is almost over and I am still not seeing much release of IEo projects and I am wondering if most of the projects we have are scared of approaching the platform of binance or is it that they have to real use case that binance could trust that will make them register them, so today that IEO projects will make any impact on the market cap, I am still a little bit skeptical about that and I think there is more to be done in the IEO platform.

Binance still releases little projects and other exchanges that are releasing projects are really not to be trusted because they have no reputation, and majority of them are just in there for the money part of it so I would not really rely on IEO, I am just hoping for the halving of bitcoin to make some drastic changes in the market.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:22:31 PM

Listing on binance takes a lot of time and lot of research is done as well, It is meant protect investors while also demanding a good tokenomics. They have so many project approaching and I think also have numbers of IEO they want in month. They also demand so much for IEO that most projects cant afford, the last IEO showed how they could fall victim and I learnt they trying to avoid such in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All