Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you interested in IEO? How about your opinion?  (Read 1090 times)
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:10:34 PM

Hi Guys,
Are you interested in IEO? How about your opinion? I think IEO trend will run to end of this year and IEO is one of the good speculation channel.
I don't think it's just until the end of the year.Apparently there will be many more IEO in 2020.The year is almost over and we can say with confidence that until that time there were quite a lot of successful IEO.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:52:51 PM

Some IEOs dump after launching, making them unprofitable.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:48:55 AM

the decline in speculation against IEO is really happiness from the day that we have focused so far even so, but all of that there must be a time where we will also feel the pleasure in a way without speculation.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:19:59 AM

yes of course I am very interested in the existence of IEO I can be safer when participating in IEO I can be more confident to be able to get many benefits. I will always participate in IEO which has a high trading volume such as a binance exchange place.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:34:52 AM

Hi Guys,
Are you interested in IEO? How about your opinion? I think IEO trend will run to end of this year and IEO is one of the good speculation channel.

IEO and ICO they are look the same to me as both are can be trusted and could be scam too. They have the same concept, goal and agenda on how to collect financial support but just not the same platform. Its still everything will depend on the beauty of their feasible commodities so that they could attract more people to invest and become a successful project.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:39:18 PM

Hi Guys,

When many people do not trust again with the ICO business because of many fake projects. So IEO presents at the right time and be a good solution to invest. IEO has a different system with the ICO, and the system will make it easier for buyers to transact and monitor seller tokens. The advantage of the IEO business, we won't worry about the projects listed in Exchange. More importantly, you can search for IEO that is already on large exchanges.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1393

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:13:59 PM

Hi Guys,

Yes I am interested in IEO, because it is safer than ICO, Projects that do IEO contract an exchange platform to raise project funds, Not like ICO, where the project team collects the funds themselves and then runs away with the investors' money, The success of IEO-based projects depends on a exchange platform starting from the top exchange platforms, As for the projects that exploit the term IEO and do IEO on unknown exchange platforms or small platforms I think that the success rate will be weak, thus investors will lose their money because they will not get the benefit of their investment.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:23:28 PM

Hi Guys,

It always interest me with what is the trends that going on the crypto environment.
from faucets ,hyips, dice games, mining investments to  bounties ,airdrops ,ICO's and now IEO's.
been observing all of this and always excited with what is coming next which i heard its IDO (initial Dex Offering)
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 04:09:26 AM

yes i invest in IEO this is a hit in 2019 my next IEO is BTZC

Buddy, even though you're newbie here, this is the rare case when I agree with you. Grin
VibraVid with their BeatzCoin (BTZC) is indeed a potentially very powerful project and this will be their first external listing! So I hop on this train! We look forward to the official announcement this month!

www.beatzcoin.io

#DYOR

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:26:45 AM

Hi Guys,
Yes, I am very interested in IEO. It is one of the trends that made me regain what I lost in 2018.
I think IEO is the most perfect version to date. While investors were still worried about the scam of the project and had to analyze the team very carefully, it was handled by reputable exchanges such as Huobi Global, Binance or Gate.io.
We no longer have to worry about fraud, the mission of investors is to analyze ideas as well as technology, it alleviates quite a lot of pressure for investors.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
CryptoSpark

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 07:33:30 AM

IEO's are still evolving but they shouldn't be looked at presently as fund raising mechanisms but more as a mechanism to distribute tokens in a very visible way and with a level of KYC and AML.

This isn't me being down on IEO's, I've had exchanges say the same thing to me.
Some exchanges take a high up-front fee and in exchange they bring together a large number of vetted participants, a high level of marketing and a very visible way to launch a coin on the market. There is a steep up-front fee but you get a level of quality for it.
Some exchanges take little or no up-front fee but they require you to have a fund at least twice the size of the target raise already in place. This fund is for buying back coins sold in the IEO to support the price and put it up to at least 2X which is sufficient for the IEO participants to exit. Less up front fee but more ongoing cost. The reason is that this expenditure is to support the fee and raise awareness of a new coin through an exchange.

Regardless of route there's a high cost element at the start, whether you're paying fees or creating a fund to support a coin sale price. So an IEO is more of a marketing tool and way to launch a new coin to market rather than a way to raise money for a project.

But the IEO market is changing and I hope that more projects tackle IEO's in an ethical way, being more transparent. I do see potential for IEO's and there have been some interesting IEO projects, I'd like to see a report on how many IEO's there have been, how many made a project for investors, how much was raised for projects taking into account buy backs of coins, how many projects went on to financial success. We shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater, we should as an industry be working to make all token events including IEO's as clean as possible.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:36:13 AM

Hi Guys,
In my opinion, IEO is no longer hot and it is starting to become normal. no more pump x15, x20 anymore.
Now exchanges are running out of money to PR for their exchange in this pump, things are cooling down and this is not a good time to buy tokens for normal IEO projects.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoSpark

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 08:26:14 AM

IEO's are still evolving but they shouldn't be looked at presently as fund raising mechanisms but more as a mechanism to distribute tokens in a very visible way and with a level of KYC and AML.

This isn't me being down on IEO's, I've had exchanges say the same thing to me.
Some exchanges take a high up-front fee and in exchange they bring together a large number of vetted participants, a high level of marketing and a very visible way to launch a coin on the market. There is a steep up-front fee but you get a level of quality for it.
Some exchanges take little or no up-front fee but they require you to have a fund at least twice the size of the target raise already in place. This fund is for buying back coins sold in the IEO to support the price and put it up to at least 2X which is sufficient for the IEO participants to exit. Less up front fee but more ongoing cost. The reason is that this expenditure is to support the fee and raise awareness of a new coin through an exchange.

Regardless of route there's a high cost element at the start, whether you're paying fees or creating a fund to support a coin sale price. So an IEO is more of a marketing tool and way to launch a new coin to market rather than a way to raise money for a project.

But the IEO market is changing and I hope that more projects tackle IEO's in an ethical way, being more transparent. I do see potential for IEO's and there have been some interesting IEO projects, I'd like to see a report on how many IEO's there have been, how many made a project for investors, how much was raised for projects taking into account buy backs of coins, how many projects went on to financial success. We shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater, we should as an industry be working to make all token events including IEO's as clean as possible.

Just to add to this, I've found several good, ethical exchanges so there are some out there and hopefully they will drag up the more questionable exchanges. So do your due diligence on the exchange. I've heard there's a project running to list all the exchanges running IEO's along with a rating and look at their practices to call out the bad exchanges and highlight the good.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:43:09 AM

Hi Guys,

yes, for a good and reliable IEO project only my friend
because, IEO just an evolution from ICO, so, not all IEO project is good mate
we must know, where we should drop  our money  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 09:14:03 AM

IEO make me interested again to invest in crypto and i think IEO is more simple than ICO. In my opinion invest in IEO project it's more easy because i don't need to make a researh about the project, just login to the best and trusted exchange like Binance and Huobi i will find a good IEO project.

yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:24:43 AM

Most of the IEO result will show up on the last Quarter of this year. so until the result comes and whether it will be a good or a bad one, base on how many IEO's will become successful surely there will be another IEO trend next year.

But if most of the project that offers IEO will fail then just like ICO the trend will be subsided next year and maybe another method of investment will also appear.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:51:40 AM

Most of the IEO result will show up on the last Quarter of this year. so until the result comes and whether it will be a good or a bad one, base on how many IEO's will become successful surely there will be another IEO trend next year.

But if most of the project that offers IEO will fail then just like ICO the trend will be subsided next year and maybe another method of investment will also appear.

People are not looking at the long term success of IEO, they want a short term success, I mean very short because the moment it's trading live in an exchange, they are already expecting of a profit and getting out so they can again invest in new IEO.

If we are looking for long term success in IEO, we can also include those projects that are still existing but has not grown yet since the hype has transferred in IEO and bitcoin continues to increase its dominance in the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:37:48 AM

I agree with this thought of yours. IEO may be the trend this year but in the next few years there will be a trend that appears and is much better than IEO so now is a good time for you to invest in IEO because this investment still brings a lot of big profit . I personally think it will be difficult to replace IEO but in this market, anything can happen and if you seize the opportunity soon, your profit will be very high.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 12:34:37 PM

after the ICO trend ends, the IEO trend comes and after that I wonder what next trend? ok. for this year I really like the IEO trend because it's far better than ICO. but remember not all IEO projects are good, why? because I once made a small profit after participating in an IEO project. of course until now I am still interested in participating in an IEO project.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:05:04 PM

after the ICO trend ends, the IEO trend comes and after that I wonder what next trend? ok. for this year I really like the IEO trend because it's far better than ICO. but remember not all IEO projects are good, why? because I once made a small profit after participating in an IEO project. of course until now I am still interested in participating in an IEO project.

IEO is a safe choice for investors and indeed the trend is being mentioned by the Crypto community during the past 4 months. I think there are very few good IEO projects right now and very difficult to participate in good projects at big exchanges because the competitive rate makes it impossible for investors to buy them at IEO prices. In addition, IEO projects at small exchanges are very similar to ICOs and those are very risky projects when you choose to invest.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄