Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🦄 [ANN][WATCHDOG][WMP] - PRESALE NOW LIVE! 🦄🚀  (Read 2217 times)
ruben43cb

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:10:57 PM

So presale starts July 2. How do we reserve a node before?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:42:45 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 02:17:07 AM by mprep

So presale starts July 2. How do we reserve a node before?

Just go to our discord and message the team from the #announcements channel and they will make sure to reserve one for you!

As CEO of Watchdog Ltd, I am personally reaching out to ensure everyone is equally aware and properly educated on our company, Watchdog ecosystem and its affiliated Masternode coin.

Watchdog has developed a cutting edge Masternode platform that will include ranking and monitoring of assets, statistical analysis, and a proper area for community discussion. The platform will further feature multiple layers of user integration, advertising and custom bot commutation services from their Mega-Byte System. With an enhanced user interface, we aim to make all these features easy to use for both users and developers.

Trust & Credibility are the cornerstones by which Watchdog was founded. As such we aim to give users the upmost transparency, security, and quality assurance. To this end, Watchdog has officially secured a partnership with Vault Investments. The two companies together serve to develop and deploy the Next Generation of Masternode projects that will be listed under the CRYO program.
With our extensive utility road map, multiple coin use cases and our market experience we strive to be the industry standard.

"A real company with real utilities for real investors”

Watchdog CEO

Stay tuned for full article release from www.cryptoshib.com within the next 24 hours

AltWrangler

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:45:05 PM

Looking forward to the article
Thanks for that
Splishsplashsploosh

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:57:17 PM

As CEO of Watchdog Ltd, I am personally reaching out to ensure everyone is equally aware and properly educated on our company, Watchdog ecosystem and its affiliated Masternode coin.

Watchdog has developed a cutting edge Masternode platform that will include ranking and monitoring of assets, statistical analysis, and a proper area for community discussion. The platform will further feature multiple layers of user integration, advertising and custom bot commutation services from their Mega-Byte System. With an enhanced user interface, we aim to make all these features easy to use for both users and developers.

Trust & Credibility are the cornerstones by which Watchdog was founded. As such we aim to give users the upmost transparency, security, and quality assurance. To this end, Watchdog has officially secured a partnership with Vault Investments. The two companies together serve to develop and deploy the Next Generation of Masternode projects that will be listed under the CRYO program.
With our extensive utility road map, multiple coin use cases and our market experience we strive to be the industry standard.

"A real company with real utilities for real investors”

Watchdog CEO

Stay tuned for full article release from www.cryptoshib.com within the next 24 hours

https://i.imgur.com/TnHg5Tb.png

Nice. Thank you. Looking forward to the presale
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:34:59 PM

Your very welcome. BTC

We will also be surprising our community this week after we kickoff our official Sales Campaign tomorrow with some KEY Sneak Peeks of our Custom Watchdog Platform witch will be the center for our entire Watchdog Community and Ecosystem. BTC

ruben43cb

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:46:43 PM

Looks like team has lots planned!
Forever71

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:41:32 AM

Any bounties?
Dean10X

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:26:25 AM

Project indeed looks very interesting and well put together. I like the "safeguard as you teams seem to call it.  Its about time we see some control of this space for the real investors.

When will the platform be live and will you just be a MN stats site or from your post from above; it looks like Watchdog will encompass the whole Crypto marketplace in its own way with mention of Alts and exchanges, IEO's

and good old fashion crowd funding 101 ICO's ?

Can you please elaborate on this so i can get a full understanding of Watchdog's vision and direction ?>

Also Im interested in reserving a WMP node; who do I talk to to do so and get  more detailed information on the Cryo program itself ?

Looking forward to this weeks launch and to getting that seek peek i heard of from the Watchdog CEO above post.

Cheers  
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:24:07 AM

Project indeed looks very interesting and well put together. I like the "safeguard as you teams seem to call it.  Its about time we see some control of this space for the real investors.

When will the platform be live and will you just be a MN stats site or from your post from above; it looks like Watchdog will encompass the whole Crypto marketplace in its own way with mention of Alts and exchanges, IEO's

and good old fashion crowd funding 101 ICO's ?

Can you please elaborate on this so i can get a full understanding of Watchdog's vision and direction ?>

Also Im interested in reserving a WMP node; who do I talk to to do so and get  more detailed information on the Cryo program itself ?

Looking forward to this weeks launch and to getting that seek peek i heard of from the Watchdog CEO above post.

Cheers  

The Watchdog product, will be an advanced monitoring and analysis system for masternode investors and owners... helping them to keep an eye on their masternodes and investments... and helping them analyze the market and projects to help them avoid making bad investments.  We are launching a masternode ranking site. ICOs and IEOs will be included and highlighted as well. This will be further expanded post-launch. We will have very unique features to track and interpret your investments. Furthermore, we have a lot of areas to help make our own community so that you can share this with other investors (chat rooms, blog, news feeds, etc).
Lastly, if you look at our roadmap you will see we will be expanding the uses/utilities of the platform further as we move ahead.
This will be new territory for MN coins/investments with a fully fledged platform releasing after presale

The platform has been built / formulated for the past 5 months and we are still hard at work. We are set for the Q3 as per our roadmap.

Let's say you had a platform like mno but instead its Watchdog. You monitor your nodes and check the coins you are interested in. The things you usually may do on another platform. But now when you go there your friends/other users are there interacting.  The exciting news in the space is offered to you on newsfeeds. The developer blogs are presents so you have the important information at hand. You have a full repertoire of ICOs to make decisions on future investments, not just 1 -4 at a time. You have a full repertoire of IEOs and all the information you could need on those. You have your usual mn coins, ranked but also their verification (if any) portrayed. All wrapped up in a new sleek UI that makes going there feel like your actually investing, what your doing is important and not just perusing dated websites with 8000% ROI flashed in your face. There are places good for MNs, and places ok for ICOs, and places mediocre for IEOs but there is not one place people can call home to see everything they need.

You can go to the discord link on the main page and contact any of the team in #announcements

Thanks for your interest
Dean10X

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:49:10 AM

Well thank you for that detailed response.

I see the MN space changing dramatically and its nice to see that Watchdog will be including multiple aspects of the crypo space including IEO's witch are a much better investment i find then the old school ICO model but i

do see IEO exchanges taking advantage of these projects with there wild listing frees.

I have to ask; your price is considerably lower than a lot of projects that i see listed as per my research and you have a established company first and a platform almost ready to release with multiple coin and platform utility;

Is that due to the recent BTC spike or are you trying to get 40 good investors / community members rather than 25 ? more investors = more community.

All and all impressed and i will be following this project and company closely.

Cheers

Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:02:40 AM

Yes we wanted to be forward thinking and be ahead of the curve so we added IEO's to our platform and with our team due diligence and list criteria we will be sure to be listing creditable projects.

As for the pricing and pre-sale configuration "YES" we wanted to give everyone a fair change to get in on a Real Project with Real Coin and Platform Utilities.  With this said we did factor in the huge BTC price increase as we

wanted to ensure we were pricing our coin properly and not letting our investors / community over pay just due to the huge market swing.

We are happy to have you Dean as part of the community and I hope after everything we have planned for this week and everything that is clearly  laid out in detail on our WP, BTT and Road-map that you become a lasting

part out our Watchdog Ecosystem. BTC
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:00:52 AM

"Watchdog a Cryo Project Listed on Vault.Investment Platform"

"The First of the Next Generation of Masternode"

Without further ado the Watchdog Team would like to give our investors and community members both present and further a first Peek at the article written about us. (The first of Many to come)

https://cryptoshib.com/credibility-and-protection-for-masternode-investors-crypto-developers/

jerri88

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:19:06 PM

Hello,

I have been investing money in 2 projects. They sounded nice, but somehow everything stopped and lost value. I don't know how this can happen.
I like VAULT and what they are trying to do. Trying to stop this. Watchdog being part of this project makes me interested.
Is watchdog created by the same people as VAULT? Is it correct that Watchdog is going to do stats and monitoring of crypto and masternodes. I'm trying to work out why this is going to be better than what is already out there. Most of the stats sites show the same data anyway.

How is watchdog different. I cannot see some examples in in the whitepaper. Will Watchdog help me determine if a project is good to invest in?
When does presale stop, I might need time to find money.

Thanks.

KR
Jenni Baumgarten
Watchdog WMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:27:01 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 03:15:21 AM by mprep

Hello,

I have been investing money in 2 projects. They sounded nice, but somehow everything stopped and lost value. I don't know how this can happen.
I like VAULT and what they are trying to do. Trying to stop this. Watchdog being part of this project makes me interested.
Is watchdog created by the same people as VAULT? Is it correct that Watchdog is going to do stats and monitoring of crypto and masternodes. I'm trying to work out why this is going to be better than what is already out there. Most of the stats sites show the same data anyway.

How is watchdog different. I cannot see some examples in in the whitepaper. Will Watchdog help me determine if a project is good to invest in?
When does presale stop, I might need time to find money.

Thanks.

KR
Jenni Baumgarten

Watchdog WMP is created by the same people as vault and the platform made by us. So both teams are involved in everything essentially.

Presale stops in a week

Please see the detailed description of watchdog above and if any further specific Q we will be more than happy to answer. Watchdog will allow you to make choices on your investments and track them yes

Check out this Article Watchdog Community   Cool

https://cryptoshib.com/credibility-and-protection-for-masternode-investors-crypto-developers/

It has officially begun..........Watchdog is LIVE

suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 05:38:10 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 03:18:06 AM by mprep

Where exactly is the "advanced security" coming from?

I think you mean the presale has started. There's still no code on your GitHub.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
chaincoincash

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:00:17 AM

https://i.imgur.com/956zl6A.jpg

I think you mean the presale has started. There's still no code on your GitHub.

hahaha yes yes but what is code good I think it's very tempting and not at all an issue with the fundamentals of this project
bl0ckchayn

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:30:13 AM

bro what are You up to? is this really necessary
suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 06:48:11 AM

I simply have an issue with so many of these masternode projects taking advantage of unweary investors. There's like a new project every few minutes popping up! People think they are getting involved in a legitimate vision and community, only to find out within several short months that no development has taken place and the usual communication channels are all silent. The thing is, you won't know that things have gone bad until it's too late and you're stuck with worthless tokens. I'm just saying be careful that's all.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 09:23:35 AM

We agree with you 100%. It is your money, your investment and your losses and you have a right to ask anything you choose so that you can make your informed decision.

I would like to direct you to VAULT Investments, as this is the public team and company responsible for the creation of the CRYO program and the Watchdog Masternode Project. Just to clarify the Watchdog company and platform will be managed by the WATCHDOG team.

Please time some time to check exactly who we are (VAULT Investments) and where we are going with this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5151203.0

Right but it's the same people running both "companies" so the accountability, decision making, and direction all comes from the same place.

It's the same thing as vouching for myself to the bank for a loan or acting as my own co-signer. I'll remember that next time I go for a job interview I'll list myself as my primary reference.

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 10:02:28 AM

We agree with you 100%. It is your money, your investment and your losses and you have a right to ask anything you choose so that you can make your informed decision.

I would like to direct you to VAULT Investments, as this is the public team and company responsible for the creation of the CRYO program and the Watchdog Masternode Project. Just to clarify the Watchdog company and platform will be managed by the WATCHDOG team.

Please time some time to check exactly who we are (VAULT Investments) and where we are going with this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5151203.0

Right but it's the same people running both "companies" so the accountability, decision making, and direction all comes from the same place.

It's the same thing as vouching for myself to the bank for a loan or acting as my own co-signer. I'll remember that next time I go for a job interview I'll list myself as my primary reference.

Yes, it is really important to weigh every step to fully understand, the whole essence of the situation. I think, that each time we will improve. because the team gives us the opportunity to do this

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: