Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does a perfect Bounty Campaign looks like?  (Read 4228 times)
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 10:30:10 PM

Well for me, a perfect bounty would be a project that has a good use case or a working product, also the bounty allocation, and then the duration of the bounty, all these are what I would look out for a perfect bounty.
perfect bounty was campaign that could give us worthed reward in our job.and some criterias above be obligation for bounty campaign.usually projects have difficulties in adoption or working product.only few projects that could make their coins/token accepted in real life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:38:48 PM

Are you looking for the perfect bounty? I don't think there is a perfect bounty.
Well, but if you are talking a promising bounty, I will say that those with high BTC or ETH payment weekly. However, it is rare to happen and only for certain projects only with high qualifications for the participants.
So, as long it offers promising legit projects, higher token allocation, and also small participants, they will be worth it.
They aren't perfectly made it, they are just mostly of scamming bounties surround us.
We know bounties are good before and really profiting but it suddenly gets ruins when some of us taking advantage of its popularity and start their scamming intentions and then, everything has changed until now.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 11:12:29 PM

Now I look for project that will make on IEO,if can they held the IEO on big exchange to get maximal profit from there.
And if the project only held ICO, you can search project with softcap reached, usually they already have enough money to run their project so your hardwork will not become useless.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:23:47 PM

I won't never look back if I find that any projects already partnership with top company like IBM, Microsoft, Facebook and etc. If exchange support this also good, if Binance Launchpad, nothing else to wait.
The big partnership doesn't always mean if the project can be trusted until there was a verification of their partnerships are real. Remember some scam icos even put their icon to their site to create FOMO but they are using it without any permission from the company. that doesn't guarantee if the project real.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:26:25 PM

Most of the time i try to check the website to see the road map and to also see the partners then i try as much as possible to analyze the project to see if it worth the time for the bounty campaigns.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:32:13 PM

Affiliate links are normal. This is just a type of promotion campaign. The ones who are able to use this instrument, earn money Smiley
Best kind of bounty? When everybody thinks that this project is crap and you know for sure that this coin will shoot Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:32:37 PM

Now I look for project that will make on IEO,if can they held the IEO on big exchange to get maximal profit from there.
And if the project only held ICO, you can search project with softcap reached, usually they already have enough money to run their project so your hardwork will not become useless.
I agree with you, but the IEO does not guarantee a successful ICO.
The bad thing happened to xcryp they were fooled by the IEO on idax.
nothing smooth including ICO softcap does not guarantee that campaign participants will get payment.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 11:41:05 PM

In these days selecting a perfect bounty campaign is somewhat challenging task. Even if there are lot of possible facts to consider any campaign as a perfect one, finally it might be worthless. We have to do hard research about every project as well as participating with several bounty campaigns.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:02:50 AM

After promoting several bounty projects I've come to understand that bounty managers matters the most ,after doing research on the bounty you need to know who the bounty manager is, i always love to join bounties from bubbalex because he is so good at been a bounty manager

graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:30:29 AM

these days are very hard for the even perfect project. But if you need to find a perfect bounty campaign find the details about the project team and analyze them. actually, it's a very good point to find the perfect campaigns. next thing is the project website. this time, not the website design. because of any good designer can design a perfect look website. check the web traffic instead of site design. next thing is to check how much the team active in the project and the social media. next check whether they have the working project or not. I much prefer projects with working products.

0zero0

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:36:09 AM

Hey guys,

I would like to know from alle the Bounty hunters what aspects you wish to have in a bounty campaign and what makes you start participating?

Whats your thought on affiliate links?

Looking forward to discussion

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team
If ever I take part in a bounty campaign then I would look on the below aspects

• No KYC
  • Full or partial payment in BTC
  • weekly payments
  • timely payments
  • regular updates on spreadsheet
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 07:38:52 AM

For me i just follow my favorite bounty manager. He usually provide good campaign and good rewards for hunters

affiliate links is something that not worth to do, i have bad experience with affiliate programs, collected more than 20 peoples that join my links then they reduce my rewards, they said my affiliate links fake person.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:40:07 AM

Do a thorough review of the project first as well as the team. Do not miss yourself on very important factors. Do they have a clear objective? Do they have a clear real-life issue they wish to address? Do they have the product or a product goal they wish to create? There are so many things to look for in a project before it is cleared. If you cannot find the answer, try to communicate with them. If they do not respond, dismiss them as nonsense.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:23:46 AM

Hey guys,

I would like to know from alle the Bounty hunters what aspects you wish to have in a bounty campaign and what makes you start participating?

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

Right now, for us to find out if the campaign is good or not, it should be under by IEO because this is most of the bounty hunters and investors priority for now, they thought it is potentials and has the exchange already to sell their token once the token has been distribute to their own wallet addresses. Then, if they have huge a total numbers of community to their social media's as well.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:34:58 AM

Hey guys,

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

hello,
for me important are guarantee of payments, if sales is successful  timely counting of stacks, feedback

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:55:05 PM

Most important thing may be the analysis of the company behind the project. Their background info to see whether they are conning, scamming or not. Whether they are reliable, whether they have realistic aims or some unrealistic fantasies. A good bounty manager and a good team is the thing you should be looking for.
A good manager means that he has a good reputation because there is no way that he will risk his reputation for some stupid campaign.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 02:01:25 AM

Hey guys,

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

Affiliate links are ok for me, trust now is very important in bounty hunting some bounty hunters are complaining of changing the rules after the project gets funded, they delay payment, to a date where you will forget that you participated on this project, they lock bounty hunters rewards and give no date to unlock it.

Barracuda

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:40:36 AM

In my personal opinion, a perfect Bounty is not from the goodness of the project and the large allocation. But the project can pay you or not when it's finished. Because most projects are good, when they finish selling. They don't pay bounty hunters for various reasons. That is what we must avoid. Indeed we cannot judge from the beginning because we want to just join. Of course all of that is very hard to find and everyone has their own bounty criteria before participating.
Pithaxz

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:45:59 AM

I think the prize campaign is nothing perfect. I mean most of them start from the beginning and sometimes don't always achieve the targets they have set. it's just that I personally see from the road map, the project team and the products they make. because usually a quality product has a big appeal for ico investors.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
sksaddam

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:57:45 AM

First You choise weekly payment bounty.Then you follow trusted bounty manger.Trying market IEO/CM listed bounty.Also you choise Wapinter bounty manager weekly eth paid  bounty campaign.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: