Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does a perfect Bounty Campaign looks like?  (Read 4229 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:13:48 PM

I think it's hard nowadays to find a perfect bounty, because all they can do to look perfect
but finally be a scam too. I personally also often read their Whitepaper and also the roadmap they list on the website. 
Bounty nowadays is tough you will be on your own decisions and own assessment as there's no other way when choosing, as scammers also did a great features and tempting offers but after the campaigns participants then realized that there's nothing to be rewarded or there's only a small value of rewards, perfect bounty is on the perceptions of its participants it's for everyone's opinions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:27:40 PM

in my opinion the perfect bounty campaign is to do distribution after 2 weeks and can be sold at an exchange at a good price. besides that the project is also a success, this will be one of the most perfect bounty campaigns
that sounds like a bounty hunter's dream. I have met a few such projects, but you need to be very fast to take part in such a project.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:30:28 PM

It depends on few things like who is managing the campaign, their history, whitepaper, team and project development. It is also important that you don't have to wait too long after campaign is finished but you won't have to if you sign up for the right one.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Stage3 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:52:40 PM

It depends on few things like who is managing the campaign, their history, whitepaper, team and project development. It is also important that you don't have to wait too long after campaign is finished but you won't have to if you sign up for the right one.

Thats what i have seen in different ICO, IEO projects. Many complain that they have to wait really long to receiver their Bounties
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:54:15 PM

A perfect bounty campaign looms like one where you have the rules of the bounty well stated, followed by the bounty manager and campaign promises delivered as purely stated in the rules. I have a particular bounty manager who fits into this and that is Jolin. When you follow her bounties, you will understand the true meaning of perfect bounty campaigns.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:52:36 PM

For me, i have some Bounty Managers with good reputation i always participate in their bounties cause definitely 80% of them pays me well. Then secondly, doing some research on the project, like working products, Good and dedicated Team members, Clear Road Map etc will help in ascertaining if the project is Good.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:36:09 PM

Considering a bounty campaign to be perfect has nothing to do with the allocations and good designs of the bounty thread. A bounty i considered perfect and unique only after a vivid research into the project, the team behind it, its adviors and how quick their support team is. If that is okay, it makes the bounty looks great and perfect.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:42:14 PM

There is nothing like a perfect bounty program. Always expect the better and worst. I have seen a lot of projects that seems very perfect that allocation becomes massive most especially the already trading bounty . At the end of the bounty program, the allocation was slashed.

andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:55:55 PM

who runs a bounty campaign is very important to me, there are some trusted managers on bounty campaigns and when I know them I don't need to do too much research.
arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:07:45 PM

Perfect bounty is a perfect project. So become perfect project first

About bounty, all bounty hunter love if bounty manager active, friendly and fast work (update the spreadsheet) so must find bounty manager like this to become perfect bounty
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:18:19 PM

Well for me, a perfect bounty in my view is a bounty campaign that pays bounty hunters on a weekly bases and the coin or token is already a tradable on various exchange platform. With such bounty projects, they already have working products and the entire crypto ecosystem is kinda aware of the existence of the project.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:33:05 AM

Perfect bounty is a perfect project. So become perfect project first

About bounty, all bounty hunter love if bounty manager active, friendly and fast work (update the spreadsheet) so must find bounty manager like this to become perfect bounty
Agree. A good project will definitely benefit the bounty participants. Projects with working products, good networks, and ready on the market provide a professional and very promising appearance. Of course, there are other factors that influence such as the allocation and management of the bounty manager.

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:15:08 AM

I usually look for experience bounty manager. There are some experienced bounty managers in this blog and when the manages a bounty the chance of the project being genuine is much higher. Sometimes we need to trust some unknown managers too. Then I read the white paper of the project and check the rating of the project in ICO benchmark etc. 

MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:34:26 PM

A perfect bonus campaign, according to me including elements.
- Good project is definitely a top priority
- Good bonus manager
- Clear rules
- Campaign time is not too long and not extended
For me, a perfect bounty campaign is a non-delay campaign, and distributed as expected. But now there are very few projects that can do that. Most of them will expand the campaign and delay distribution many times

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:54:34 PM

for me a good bounty must have, the target in running the campaign is clear, have a product that supports and can develop into a superior product, and the prize given is convincing. because a bounty must also be clear so that many good people believe it, of course, investors.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:43:45 PM

The most important thing to look for when selecting a bounty project is the history of the project teams,understand how good they are in crypto space before launching their own project,if they are total newbie they will have problems along the way

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:06:47 PM

For me, a perfect bounty campaign will certainly earn a lot of money Cheesy. I think how to present issues and conditions in a clear and coherent way for bounty hunters to understand the requirements accurately will easily attract participants.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:48:17 PM

for me 1st thing is from the project itself read and compare to other its is original or not , then look the Bounty manager
then i just love bounty with confrimation to prevent from people being greedy and exploit it
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:59:33 PM

A good project easily can bring the bounty hunters attention. If your project looks perfect, if you have strong partnerships with some big media news cover and an eye-catchy website, people will run to join in your bounty campaign. High rank, trusted bounty manager doesn't matter anymore, only potential project matters now.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:03:07 PM

There's no such thing as perfect bounty campaign. But my ideal perfect bounty campaign would have
1. Weekly paid in bitcoin, consistent time of payment, quickly updated table.
2. Let use the affiliate link in the signature.
3. Has freedom of number of posts to get paid. Higher number yielding higher profit and option to stay for missing the minimum limit a week or two.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄