Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not all bounty hunters do research on projects  (Read 6026 times)
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:07:14 PM

Many bounty hunters are still promoting worse projects that have worse Whitepaper and teams with no past experience of how cryptocurrency works ,what makes a team pro?its their past history of achievements with other projects or companies but I'm still surprised that people are promoting very very worse projects on here ,the last one I checked hours ago has no team but its been run by one person or two ,no office address and the Whitepaper is not making sense at all and its like a copycat project but guess what? The bounty spreadsheet is already full of hunters.

I think the problems most bounty hunters are facing is entirely their faults ,bounty hunters are responsible for their end results because many never learn to read or do thorough research and later they will start complaining about time wasted of bounties.

This isn’t entirely a bounty hunter fault

Lately, I have realized that researching about a project is not all
You need to research about their ieo, the exchange to be used and also research probability of success

I can tell you boldly, there are certain exchanges that when used for ieo; the trading will always dump 100x below ieo price

Be smart and ensure to learn from past mistakes
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:10:00 PM

according to what I observe, they will continue to promote and indulge in what they do, they only focus on bounty allocations, leeway regulations and convenience.

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:10:36 PM

Many bounty hunters are still promoting worse projects that have worse Whitepaper and teams with no past experience of how cryptocurrency works ,what makes a team pro?its their past history of achievements with other projects or companies but I'm still surprised that people are promoting very very worse projects on here ,the last one I checked hours ago has no team but its been run by one person or two ,no office address and the Whitepaper is not making sense at all and its like a copycat project but guess what? The bounty spreadsheet is already full of hunters.

I think the problems most bounty hunters are facing is entirely their faults ,bounty hunters are responsible for their end results because many never learn to read or do thorough research and later they will start complaining about time wasted of bounties.
bounty hunters should do research and analysis on the ico project, but for now there is an IEO that at least makes it one of the most convincing projects for hunters. even though you have to do research but there is a high probability of success
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 04:11:11 PM

I do agree that every bounty campaign participant needs to study the project and team before promoting it but the thing is that you do not know the intentions of the people behind the project especially in the last 1 to 2 years we have seen even good looking projects ending up as scams just have a look at Athero it was a shocking scam for thousands of bounty participants.

triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:16:15 PM

indeed, I see now is very different because the current project is more than before, before many hunters who did research to take part in the current project hunters have changed and are not concerned with the due dilligence and humor when the project is scam or fail they blame it even though this can be prevented if they do due diligence
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:22:22 PM

absolutely yes.
most of them. but why ?
the logic reason its because the manager also same like bounty hunter.
and the good manager have a difficult rules for bounty hunter, and the worst manager have a simple rules.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:32:28 PM

Well for sure they are not reading the useful articles and guides here in the forum, right? because they are still promoting them for their scam projects. I do believe in just a matter of time those bounty hunters that didn't know the agenda and the modus of those scammers will be enlightened someday and they will be like many of us here that are still doing research before they actually join and invest on it.
I suggest that reading here and reviewing such a project will be taught them so much help and give them knowledge.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:46:59 PM

Upon all the warnings from members about fake and scam projects many are still promoting them ,its a shame of bounty hunters that promote scam projects ,it shows how lazy they are and they want some good rewards without doing research on what they are about to waste time and energy on .

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:49:21 PM

There are so many bounty hunters in this forum and yet they are not all grown up.
Theres a lot of them who are looking on the budget of the campaign and not on the team and project.
This is why many people ended up nothing after of long advertisement they did.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 07:31:50 PM

Yes, I fully agree with you. Now there is a very good opportunity to make money on bounty programs. But most people in our community prefer quantity over quality. Therefore, you can see such a large number of fraudulent projects. Developers are used to that any project can be raspiarit and use it to deceive people.
old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:52:05 PM

Yes, you nailed it.
Some hunters get enticed with juicy payouts without actually digging deep to research about the project. All they are interested in is how to maximise their stakes.
But looking at it from another angle, there are projects that were flagged scam but they ended up enriching these hunters.
Sometimes you might never know.....

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:07:42 PM

I agree with you on the part where bounty hunters usually are the ones responsible for their own failures when it comes to not cheeking the project and their team and whether it is good or not, before promoting it, but the part where developers don't have past experience or past histories with other project does not determine the faith of the project, new ones could have potential and they might just need a chance, but of course among the team there has to be someone who has a knowledge about the project that they are in, and bounty hunters only care about getting paid and don't care whether the project is good or not because as soon as they get their coin they directly exchange it.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 09:19:29 PM

its one of the problem here some people dont always do a research about the project but even some do research there no such thing as accurate
some of them was just being lure by high rewards and turning a blind eye but you cant blame other people by getting tempted in the bounty with high rewards. they have their own perspective but if you see something wrong its better to just tell them maybe they didnt know what you discover.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:22:45 PM

i dont think any bounty hunter bother to read about projects tbh Cheesy, and yeah they deserve what happens to them..
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 09:39:56 PM

Indeed, although you got the main point, but on the side of a bounty hunter and being a bounty hunter, the many projects you are promoting, the better, BUT based on my experience for how many years of doing it, the good bounty promoted that i had in the end they became a scam or a dead project, but those bounty bounty that are shitty had the best token value, we could judge everything during the bounty promotion, because this is based on my experienced.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:44:50 PM

The main point here is to makemoney with help of advertising campaigns,so don't expect a big research by the bounty hunters. The consequences may change the route of the bounty hunting principles but main point is to get a BTC.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:15:50 PM

Yeah, some bounty hunters don't carry out research on project before promoting them. Some don't even bother themselves about the reward they get from promoting an ICO project. I came across a bounty some months ago which promise to give bounty hunters $1200 in all campaigns, to my surprise the spreadsheet got filled up in not time and they end up with $3 reward from 5 weeks of promotion campaign.

Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:23:29 PM

You're right. Many bounty hunters just keep following various Scam projects and spread the word about them. This is very bad for them, and for the rest of the people who believe in such a project.

spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:59:55 PM

That is the honest truth, we bounty hunters are found of wasting our time and resources promoting worse projects with no future and we keep doing it over and over. We keep doing it only because we are lazy and do not research thoroughly on any project, the team behind it, how their support team responds are how the manage their social media platforms. The only way we can stop promoting worse projects is by research.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:52:02 PM

Actually yes many of bounty hunters aggressively joining which their infront! they are just attracted over tokens  above-cited fake values! and result almost all bounty hunters join many of worst bounty related programs!

Exactly mate but the hurting as being bounty hunter sometimes the project they promote is successful but the devs didn't give the rewards of the hunter after they giving hard work and time effort to promote.

Problem is new bounty hunters, their experience and research very weak and promoting projects intentionally. New hunters should deep research on projects before promoting, you are controlling your posterior

You had point but even experience bounty hunter are also victim of scam project not becauhe didn't learn well or investigate well, sometimes the fake project they make very believable whitepapers and projects. So I think as bounty hunter is part get faiked.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: