Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remains the king of Crypto Market?  (Read 9324 times)
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 02:41:07 PM

As this market is unpredictable, we really don't know if there will be coins in the future that will come and replace bitcoin. But so far in the last 10 years or so, bitcoin remain dominant despite attempts like BCH. So let's just enjoy the ride and see how it goes in the next 10 years.

bitcoin will continue to be the king of cryptocurrency. we know that the increase in the price of bitcoin, or its decline, will affect the quality of other coins. other than that, in terms of price and volume, for now, there is no coin that defeats bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will continue to peak and have very high prices in the future.
The fact that we have seen and cannot change is the influence of bitcoin is very broad, it strongly affects the market, the market seems to be forced to follow the call of bitcoin, and this will actually last for a long time in the past and now this trend continues to the future. However, crypto is becoming a hot spot and receiving much attention, strong opponents have started to appear, libra coin is the first name mentioned, perhaps more powerful competitors will come in the future, bitcoin can maintain dominance is still a difficult thing when it has grown to the limit and saturated

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:32:49 PM

Who knows Bitcoin will the Number one in the future? Does anyone know that's bitcoin will still work in the future? I think here a new coin will get the first place in the crypto market. Any coin takes this place. Need more popularity and marketing with a good opportunity.

So, My question is, Will Bitcoin remains the king of Crypto Market in the future?

No one is king forever yet. Technology is going run and run so crypto technology must be running forwarded. So today BTC is king in crypto tomorrow may come another coin but you have to believe in crypto at the end of the day so that market may build up.

Thanks.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:48:36 PM

Who knows Bitcoin will the Number one in the future? Does anyone know that's bitcoin will still work in the future? I think here a new coin will get the first place in the crypto market. Any coin takes this place. Need more popularity and marketing with a good opportunity.

So, My question is, Will Bitcoin remains the king of Crypto Market in the future?

No one is king forever yet. Technology is going run and run so crypto technology must be running forwarded. So today BTC is king in crypto tomorrow may come another coin but you have to believe in crypto at the end of the day so that market may build up.

Thanks.
right, no one knows about the future of bitcoin, but as long as they can gain the trust of bitcoiners, of course bitcoin will still be king. but to maintain that trust, bitcoin must be innovative in its technology

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 04:38:37 PM

For now and up to the next few years, there seems to be no other coin that can outperform Bitcoin.  Because bitcoin already has a very strong community

Most of the altcoins also have large and loyal communities. For example, the prank coin DOGE is having one of the largest communities among the cryptos. But it is not going to guarantee anything. Coins such as NEO, ADA and TRX have some of the largest user-communities. And still they went down by more than 95% during 2018-19.
Yukyzu

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:56:02 PM

seeing the current market price developments, I am still very confident, that in the future, the price of bitcoin will still remain the highest of all existing crypto. other than that, bitcoin will also remain at the top. until now, no coin has approached the reputation of bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:12:44 PM

This is a very familiar question as to how we have wondered if Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash is the king of Crypto.  Bitcoin has positioned itself for a long time and there is no reason that Bitcoin does not continue to lead because it is a monument of the community and never collapses.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:23:45 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneer of the crypto market and i don't think any cryptocurrency has the potential of overthrowing it on coinmarketcap. Bitcoin shall forever be the highest and most valued cryptocurrency over the crypto market. Bitcoin has been the cryptocurrency that has shown to have high return of investment over some ten years now and this has made it gained fame among cryptocurrency investors. This is the more reason why it's price it's always high among other cryptocurrencies.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:47:38 PM

I believe that bitcoin will remains the king of crypto market in the future. Until today it remains on top than other coin although there are other crypto competing on it, still cannot surpass the status of btc. This is still well known to many users so I cannot see on bitcoin to be on low than other crypto.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 02:36:14 AM

For now and up to the next few years, there seems to be no other coin that can outperform Bitcoin.  Because bitcoin already has a very strong community

Most of the altcoins also have large and loyal communities. For example, the prank coin DOGE is having one of the largest communities among the cryptos. But it is not going to guarantee anything. Coins such as NEO, ADA and TRX have some of the largest user-communities. And still they went down by more than 95% during 2018-19.

To be sure there are other factors that make bitcoin still superior compared to other coins.  One of them might be because, bitcoin is considered a pioneer of crypto currency

Obviously that is the most important fact. But in this case, I was replying to the OP who claimed that having a large and dedicated community has worked to the advantage of Bitcoin. While what he said may be true, I don't agree here that having a big community has helped Bitcoin in a big way. On the other hand, the lack of consensus among this same community has resulted in many hard forks and the forked out coins are now commanding a market share close to 3%.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:06:14 AM

what new coin do you mean that will get first place replacing Bitcoin in crypto market? on the crypto market I still see Bitcoin still being king and the coins underneath there are Ethereum, it takes a long time for new coins to be popular like Bitcoin. yes Bitcoin will keep to still be the king of crypto from now to in the future.
fFor now indeed, but who guarantees that bitcoin will always be the king? I don't look down on bitcoin, but anything can happen in crypto. what is happening in the crypto market now is, users will join when they see the huge potential that exists on that coin, if they see greater potential brought by new coins in the future, with all the better innovations, it is not impossible there is a massive migration to the coin right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: