Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of the crypto currency  (Read 890 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:21:53 PM

The answer is simple for the future of cryptocurrency it onlt gives the profit for every investors otherwise the possibility of losing our income in the cryptocurrency investment after some years will be very low that's why I interested in it
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:49:04 PM

The project to invest in sometimes is the main problem, bounty inclusive. There might be so many of them, but most of those projects are just real scam, while some do not have definitive direction, because the team of the project lack the skill and technical know how, to bring up a good project.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:43:43 AM

It is assumed that the crypto currency will be the future coin. Information and technology experts have already started working with the blockchain on its core. The way the internet changed the world, how to the cell phones are spreading from the house to house, spreading in the rural areas, the crypto currency will also spread. But which coin? Bitcoin, Iota? Litecoin? Ethereum? Or 'Mofiz Coin'?
It's hard to tell. No one knows. But in the next two or four years or in the future a crypto currency will must his seat. Dollar usage will be reduced slowly, EURO usage will be reduced slowly, money usage will contracted one day. People will not go to the bank, everyone has computer or mobile crypto currency wallet. This wallet will keep people's money securely. Many people said that this account is not just a comparison of the bank account. An account is itself a bank. The bank's rules, fees, everything will determine that person. And this currency will be exchanged in any country in the world. So the world will have a new look.

I think fiat money still dominates our transactions every day because it is impossible for the government to allow self-financing as cryptocurrency dominates trade. It is possible that the government will make its own cryptocurrency but certainly cryptocurrency will be a profitable investment in the future
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:58:09 AM

we don't even need research to say the future of crypto is so good because at this time many large companies are using crypto systems as payments and investments.
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 05:15:32 AM

We are only at the first quarter century on the blockchain era so there will be more updates as we go on in fact we haven't reached 20 years since the bitcoin emerged so there are so many exploration left with this new technology we can assure that the more project appeared the more we can create a better version of the blockchain technologies.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:34:24 AM

If you often read news that related to cryptocurrencies, you will discover that many well-known companies especially in the banking sectors are adopting blockchain and planning to create their own cryptocurrencies in the future. Ripple or xrp is being utilized by some banks to digitalized and speed up the transfer of money. Some financial institutions are also buying bitcoin and other virtual coins so I believe that cryptocurrencies has a promising and bright future ahead.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:50:44 AM

It is assumed that the crypto currency will be the future coin. Information and technology experts have already started working with the blockchain on its core. The way the internet changed the world, how to the cell phones are spreading from the house to house, spreading in the rural areas, the crypto currency will also spread. But which coin? Bitcoin, Iota? Litecoin? Ethereum? Or 'Mofiz Coin'?
It's hard to tell. No one knows. But in the next two or four years or in the future a crypto currency will must his seat. Dollar usage will be reduced slowly, EURO usage will be reduced slowly, money usage will contracted one day. People will not go to the bank, everyone has computer or mobile crypto currency wallet. This wallet will keep people's money securely. Many people said that this account is not just a comparison of the bank account. An account is itself a bank. The bank's rules, fees, everything will determine that person. And this currency will be exchanged in any country in the world. So the world will have a new look.
Mofiz coin? I get there that you are just trying to advertise for the coin by adding it to the list because this coin is not even listed on the coinmarketcap for us to be comparing it with the top great coins that you mentioned, and you didn’t even share any link to their whitepaper for us to read about them and see if they have any promising future as you think and believe in your heart.

From the other coins you mentioned, bitcoin will gain more wide recognition being the first of its kind, and the only coin that really works on decentralization, but it may be impossible for the world to globally accept this coin because of its decentralization. Most government who would eventually key in to blockchain technology fully, and its cryptocurrency product may end up creating their own digital coin, which will run on a centralized system, this may make the full adoption of bitcoin to be limited.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:05:17 AM

increasingly convinced that later Cryptocurrency will succeed. I think people do believe that cryptocurrency currently plays a big role in many development sectors. this will be a change later
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:00:12 PM

I think you made a mistake by saying that it is going to be the future currency. It may serve for the purpose of transaction but that doesn't mean it will be replacing fiat to become the real currency we will all be making use of. There are lots of companies now that are starting to accept the use of cryptocurrency… but they are just doing so for transaction to make things fast for those that prefers to make use of crypto. Most of these companies you see that are jumping into crypto, I think most of them are just doing so to benefit from it and nothing else… They are not doing it because they want to promote it or whatever… everyone just wants to benefit from it. No one invests where they make loss.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:56:04 PM

This world is a digital world. So in this digital world, digital money is required. There has been many types of problems in transacting money from a point of the world to another. Banks impose lengthy and difficult procedure in money transaction. This is where cryptocurrency will come and make transaction easier. So next world will be the world of cryptocurrency.

OMG thank you!! You almost paraphrasing me. ^^
We already moved over to digital long ago. I mean everything is digital so it is only natural for money to be so too. It is about time, to be honest. Pretty much the next technology after DVD's were all digital. Games were starting to go digital from DVD. So the rest will follow.

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:00:54 PM

OMG thank you!! You almost paraphrasing me. ^^
We already moved over to digital long ago. I mean everything is digital so it is only natural for money to be so too. It is about time, to be honest. Pretty much the next technology after DVD's were all digital. Games were starting to go digital from DVD. So the rest will follow.
even I can imagine all financial transactions and data all being done digitally as we saw in the film. is that possible? I'm sure it's very possible, crypto will make the financial world more attractive. one time, when the time has come. when everyone agrees to use crypto. when everyone believes that crypto is the best digital currency solution for the future.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:31:16 PM

This world is a digital world. So in this digital world, digital money is required. There has been many types of problems in transacting money from a point of the world to another. Banks impose lengthy and difficult procedure in money transaction. This is where cryptocurrency will come and make transaction easier. So next world will be the world of cryptocurrency.

great words to read, and for sure cryptocurrency future is so bright
and people in this forum is the first one for that, just be ready to be a part from the history on cryptocurrency dude  Wink

matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:31:48 PM

It is difficult to predict the future of cryptocurrency. Perhaps it will be a great success, but there is always a chance of total collapse. But for today I see enough reasons for success.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:42:59 PM

It is difficult to predict the future of cryptocurrency. Perhaps it will be a great success, but there is always a chance of total collapse. But for today I see enough reasons for success.
You have to balance your position, if you think that it will grow more then save some investment for long term, but if you see that you can work with the sway then try to deal with short term trades and earned, its up to you if how you interpret the situations inside the market and how will you go and take your chances.
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:36:20 PM

I would very much like to see the future of the cryptocurrency as a means of payment and I think this future will be. Projects like Pundi X are developing the cryptocurrency in this direction

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: