Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crypto Paradise - Start of a new ERA in Tron Dapp Space  (Read 1611 times)
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:31:49 PM

I am glad to see that the team is making a lot of efforts to interest investors, a good strategy will help to collect soft cap. And how the product development, is there news?

The DappStats Development is ongoing currently and we will be sharing more information as we progress further.

I am glad to see that the team is making a lot of efforts to interest investors, a good strategy will help to collect soft cap. And how the product development, is there news?
I wonder if the team will be able to present an MVP review or other achievements during the token sale?

We are hoping to have the Platform running in Beta version before the DappStats token sale starts.

If the participants will be able to quickly track the latest information about new applications on DappStats, I think that the product will be popular among the creators the applications. How will the token be used on the platform?

The token holders will receive a share from the revenue the platform generates.

As the success in the sale of tokens and the search for new partners? I would like to know that the team is as actively continuing the development of the project as planned in the roadmap.

The DappStats Development is ongoing currently and we will be sharing more information as we progress further.

DappStats can be a great place for those participants who use daaps, and at the same time can make a profit as dividends.
The team says it is counting on high demand for tokens. I think that after the presentation of the first success in the development, we will be able to understand exactly what the prospects for profit.
It seems to me that only the full launch of the project and the beginning of adding dapps  will be able to assess their potential. Now we just need to support the work of the team, without investment it is difficult to implement the development.

Thanks, that is exactly what we need right now. the support of the community

your first product DappStats provides an opportunity for users to write reviews about those dapps that you plan to place in the Crypto Paradise ecosystem?

We might implement something for this. It is not confirmed yet.

your first product DappStats provides an opportunity for users to write reviews about those dapps that you plan to place in the Crypto Paradise ecosystem?
I think that we will be able to see the details of the project's functions during its launch. But I also want to be sure that DappStats will be popular among dapp creators.

Once the users start using it, then the dapp creators will be eager to list their dapps on our website.

I think that we will be able to see the details of the project's functions during its launch. But I also want to be sure that DappStats will be popular among dapp creators.
This will depend on the project developers and the amount of investment. After all, the marketing strategy also needs money.

Investment is crucial as it will help us boost awareness levels of DappStats around the crypto space and make sure all features are available on launch
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:21:49 PM

I have no doubt that if the platform starts working in the beta version of DappStats during the active phase of token sale, it will attract new investors. Are there any bonuses besides Airdrop?
CPR is now rated with a big bonus compared to the value that the team will present during the launch of the first product. Well and in my opinion Airdrop 1:1 it is very big generosity.
edi381

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:06:17 PM

Now the team was able to present a video review of their project. I think that some participants will be interested to see how the application interface looks, even though it is only the first page.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:27:52 PM

Now the team was able to present a video review of their project. I think that some participants will be interested to see how the application interface looks, even though it is only the first page.
It's good that the team has already made it. Can I get a link to the video review to get to know the project better?
vlcm

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:58:31 PM

It's good that the team has already made it. Can I get a link to the video review to get to know the project better?
You can find the link in the social media of the project. The presentation of the platform of good quality, and  on YouTube channel will allow to expand the Crypto Paradise community.
https://twitter.com/CPreward
makarenk

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:38:28 PM

You can find the link in the social media of the project. The presentation of the platform of good quality, and  on YouTube channel will allow to expand the Crypto Paradise community.
DappStats has a user-friendly interface. I think that the team was able to find a good combination in the development of the platform.
lamborghini

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:16:52 PM

DappStats has a user-friendly interface. I think that the team was able to find a good combination in the development of the platform.
I think that informing the community about the achievements of the project will help to increase the collection of investments . I see that there are some increases in the amount of tokens sold.
ecuintras

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:33:04 AM

good review of Crypto Paradise. I think the team should use some opportunities to distribute this video to a wide range of potential investors.
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:46:45 AM

I'm glad to see that the team has already started developing its platform. Their activity is an excellent indicator of the quality of the project. With the support of investors, the project has a good future.
ehonwana1

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:31:55 AM

I'm glad to see that the team has already started developing its platform. Their activity is an excellent indicator of the quality of the project. With the support of investors, the project has a good future.
The team has already collected part of the investment. Will it be blocked until the collection of soft cap, or Crypto Paradise will use the funds for the development of the project at this stage?
WAZZYA

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:36:19 AM

Once the users start using it, then the dapp creators will be eager to list their dapps on our website.

as will be shown statistics on the use of the website by customers on your website? Will this information be presented as a graph?
Eduardodavisg

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:58:32 AM

as will be shown statistics on the use of the website by customers on your website? Will this information be presented as a graph?
I think you can understand the operating principle of the platform by watching the video review.  Anyway, the team was able to provide a very interesting overview of the interface.
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:00:03 PM

In my opinion, DappStats contains the most up-to-date information that is necessary to work with statistical data. Convenient is that added direct access to the dapp websites and their social media.
edwienbandung

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:53:35 PM

In my opinion, DappStats contains the most up-to-date information that is necessary to work with statistical data. Convenient is that added direct access to the dapp websites and their social media.
The team conducted a qualitative analysis of the market of the offered products before starting the development of its own project. I am glad that their experience can bring me profit very quickly.
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:35:47 PM

well, I see that the team was able to draw attention to their project. Almost three thousand views of the video project in YouTube. But it is still necessary to attract the attention of investors to collect the hardcap.
CryptooSID (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:30:01 PM

The team has already collected part of the investment. Will it be blocked until the collection of soft cap, or Crypto Paradise will use the funds for the development of the project at this stage?

The funds are going towards the development of DappStats.

The project can develop very quickly and I would like to understand how many dapps you can add after launch ?

We will try to add as many Dapps as possible, atleast all the popular ones will be there on launch.
Eduardodavisg

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:26:45 AM

The funds are going towards the development of DappStats.

The project can develop very quickly and I would like to understand how many dapps you can add after launch ?

We will try to add as many Dapps as possible, atleast all the popular ones will be there on launch.
This is a good start for your platform. To add the first participants, do you plan to offer them an incentive for registration, or on a general basis?
lamborghini

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:47:18 PM

I'm interested to know the concept of the rest of the projects that will be hosted by Crypto Paradise. Their essence is different from the first project?
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:13:03 PM

Hello project representative.

Where can I find info about the team? There is nothing about them on the webpage.
Why your whitepaper looks like a list of slides from powerpoint? Doesnt look like regular whitepaper?

Why all the newbies in the topic write posts almost in the same topics? Have you hired a pumbing service for promotion ?  Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ehonwana1

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:31:50 PM

I'm interested to know the concept of the rest of the projects that will be hosted by Crypto Paradise. Their essence is different from the first project?
I didn't see any information about other products in the white paper. But it seems to me that the Crypto Paradise ecosystem should include those applications that will complement each other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: